My hatred for women grows each day. They're a despicable creature. It's unfathomable

My hatred for women grows each day. They're a despicable creature. It's unfathomable.

Attached: 1565342088740.png (480x600, 361K)

cool story brub

id rather become apathetic, the rage is tiresome. i just want feeling to end

>Back when I had a Facebook I saw a girl from school post a selfie with her dying grandma in the hospital. The women was in bad shape and actually may have already been dead

I'll never forget her shit eating grin knowing how many attention points she'll get from this one

Maybe she's in shock and doesn't know how to deal with losing her mother so she lost her mind and decided to jump on her and lick her face.
That's actually really sad and I feel sorry for her.

I understand that feeling, too. I'm only different because of false hopes crushed every so often. It's a horrid cycle, really, and one that surprisingly hasn't ceased despite being so long.

Attached: D94YxCxXYAEx1VH.jpg (1080x810, 102K)

Have you tried simply not being obsessed with women? Like maybe finding something do in life that has nothing to do with women at all? Anything?

Homosexuality truly is spreading fast, you are right

>maybe there's a complicated reason for acting like a whore
lol fuck no.

Attached: 1566155644955.jpg (922x960, 151K)

I think I'm becoming significantly less empathetic and it's fantastic

>not told to the literal oceans of simps and paypigs that orbit around 4/10's their whole lives
fuck off.

I fucking love that girl on pic... must be an edgy histrionic sociopath... Just my type... Nothing matters, do what you want

>edgy sociopath
>just my type
aren't you in luck

Attached: 1564703797087.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

She needs a beating. El Salvadorian style.

>92,000 likes on twitter
Killing Eves and Lilliths is a moral duty.

Not even cold-blooded murder would mitigate their depravity. They're diseases.

Attached: 1564695898382.png (1080x1920, 760K)

You know I have been always alt right and pretty nazi ( death to trannies)... just to bring some negative attention on me and to be edgy... But I think Ill radically change my ideology to radical left lgbtq+, you get all the edginess what you want plus you get to fuck sociopathic chicks that might ruin your life... Its like opening mystery boxes + youll still be the center of attention with your ultra leftist ideology

Idk man. E for effort and all that.

I don't like women but I don't see anything wrong with the majority of these responses. Have you seriously never made jokes about dead babies in your life?

Sure, but I'm not also the one that's advocating to perpetuate that very atrocity. Did you deliberately not consider that?

Attached: AR1098301.png (675x614, 445K)

your hatred towards women is a coping mechanism for the hatred you've developed towards yourself, and a way to mask the truth that the crippling cynicism that you've adopted as your personality is coming from inside, not outside

I agree but the only thing that was posted was that pic without any context. I'm anti-abortion and I'd make the same jokes, then again I'm a dude so idk

You hate them because you think of them as human. Do you hate cats for their auspicious ways? No, ofc not that would be silly. The sooner you learn to accept that women aren't human, the better life you'll lead overall.

>reddit-tier response used since forever
Wow very insightful faggot. Also astounded that you think this hatred CAN'T POSSIBLY be a result of their own negligence and avarice. These saintly creatures? Heavens no! Never them!

Attached: EX102983100.png (608x579, 27K)

that disgusting roastie is having tons of sex

shut the fuck up moralfaggot
Who the fuck cares
SO people behave how they want... At least the woman selected herself out of the gene pool

lumping 4 billion people together as being negligent and greedy and deciding to hate them all together is low iq tier decision making, bonus points if you never even talk to women and your only exposure to them is screenshots on a fucking chan board
go back to Jow Forumsincels faggot

So basically...they're not like other girls, that it?

Attached: EX0f4ff18731a350584bca509c3c08fa28a2aa11869e88ee408c7d40bd28d2e4b4_1.jpg (1077x1075, 161K)

It's literally the same shit as negro fatigue. Eventually the rage just turns cold, and you smile every time you see one of them in pain, knowing that every single one deserves every bad thing that happens to them and more.

if you think all females are the same then you're actually retarded
god I can't wait until summer's over and you leave, this board isn't for incels

>this board
>on Jow Forums
>not for incels
How the FUCK did you manage to become so fucking slow?

Attached: EX1566158278902.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

You MUST be NEW here. Holy shit. End scene yourself.

There are unicorns, 1 in 50k might be different personality wise, but if you think every one of your female friends are special and not like other girls you are delusional

>TFW you will never fuck the girl in OP doggystyle over her moms rotting corpse

In pic related, the girls actually thought the bio was a joke, coming from that guy.

If it was some incel, they'd take it seriously, because it just makes sense that he would believe all that.

you speak as a fucking nigger,why don't you kys?

>if you think all females are the same then you're actually retarded
I have never, in my 30 years of life, met a single woman under the age of 50 who had any unique trait that was also desirable. I have met tens of thousands of women in passing, and several hundred as acquaintances. All women born after 1970 are worthless. In fact, they're less than worthless, they have negative worth. It costs a man more in terms of time, energy, and money to keep one around than to simply be single and deal with the loneliness. Most refuse to even have children as well, removing the one thing they can do that the man cannot.

Attached: ac7.png (499x252, 74K)

I'm a med student, we were very clearly taught in class that the majority of child abuse cases are perpetrated by the father even though I knew even then that the data says otherwise

BULL FUCKING SHIT. It's as though you're being dense on purpose.

Attached: Capture.png (638x517, 285K)

you just outed yourself as redditfags, the only way you could possibly think Jow Forums is for incels is if you get all your info on Jow Forums from blog /posts and reddit posts, you fell for the meme, can't wait until you discover that nobody shares your shitty worldview and neck yourself

Attached: fuck.jpg (971x337, 36K)

>I'm in shock at the death of my mother, time for me to show off my ass

Said no one who's not a narcissistic prick ever

lmao have you even used tinder? its the same 3 girls over and over again

To explain pic related,
Women like these men because killing anyone who would threaten them or their children is an appealing trait.

I know some psycho retard wouldn't be good for that, but that's what it awakens in women.

Are you telling me that your incel ass never wants to kill anyone?
You're basically a Chad in the hiding.

I've become just that. I used to be angry but now I just don't care. I avoid women as I can and just look on with a mix of sadness and disgust before just slipping into a state of utter apathy.

The chick will come home to roost one of these days. And the women who act like this will get everything that's coming to them. And then good men that would've cared and been there for them will not be anywhere to defend them. Life will catch up to them, it always does.

>no women I meet have any redeeming qualities
you're just bad at talking and relating to women user, in fact you're probably bad at relating to people in general and you just notice it more with women because you can't stop thinking about all the sex you aren't having

>thinking this
>not thinking that plebbit just migrated here 4-5 years ago

Attached: 44.jpg (393x303, 17K)

>a site for the weirdos and outcasts of society
>so heinous in nature that people fear being associated with it
>normalshits come here thinking this is a site where people respect women
>holykek

What did reddit do to the incel subreddit? Delete it? Huh, almost sounds like how they respond to all Jow Forums posters on reddit. Wonder why.

Yeah locking your daughter in a basement for 20 years really shows your ability to defend someone

Honestly stfu you dumb fucking whiteknight

Yeah it doesn't change the fact I want to stick my dick in them. Even still they're irredeemable.

You remind me that modern men are gay and weak.

That's a big statement but I see your point, I'm in college right now, and I don't have to be in data pattern recognition to see how similar my female acquaintances are from each other.
Same bars, same music, same routine one might like art and one more shopping at the end of the day it falls under the same bag. But you shouldn't give up.

Ignore the redditfags and tell me who that bitch with the great tits is.

>middleaged hkhv neet
>redditfags

Hang yourself with your wireless gizmo gadge you zoomer scum.

>you're just bad at talking and relating to women user
Yes of course, the hundreds of women that I've had regular contact with definitely agree. Or perhaps your roast beef is just flapping too loudly and the sound is preventing you from comprehending what you're reading, you dumb worthless subhuman.
>you can't stop thinking about all the sex you aren't having
I don't want sex. I don't want anything to do with women at all. I want a world without women for me to live in. I can't barely even stand to be in the same room as them anymore. Sadly my job involves maintaining regular social contact with them.
>But you shouldn't give up
Wrong. You SHOULD give up. The sooner men start giving up en-masse, the sooner cunts start providing value again. If we weren't overrun with faggots raised by single parents who can't even muster half a nut to stand up for themselves we wouldn't be in this situation.

Attached: 1552438100301.png (608x698, 462K)

That's because women want to be locked up in the basement and controlled.

What, do you want to take that right away from them?

>a site for the weirdos and outcasts of society
>so henious in nature that normalfags fear being associated with it
>normalfag incels come here thinking this is a site where they'll find company
FTFY

Incels are from reddit though, thats not debatable. Outcasts and weirdos can still have sex, and we used misogyny memes to exaggerate our frustrations with real life situations like breakups and competing for hot girls. You probably think someone seriously walks around with spaghetti in their pockets and thats fine, its called autism when you cant read into jokes. If anything, the gays and trannies have more stake in r9k than incels and are far more weird and degenerate. Incels dont want weird and degenerate, they want fortnite and ice cream and a beautiful Asian slave

Pic related probably isnt even a sick person . Thot probably got cosmetic surgery

Tell me; Is pic related sick?

Attached: ARb88283260eb9b28a58b7dfacb1f92d06414d2dd23927126cd72c8301e225d1f8_1.jpg (649x695, 184K)

Not even surprised that it's real. There really is no hope

No, just an attention whore. The woman did the right thing

>normalfag incels

Hating women stems from trauma by means of outcasting. How in the FUCK is being treated like shit your whole life a qualifying factor for being an "normalfag."

>Outcasts can have sex

That's a step above oxymoron, that's oxyclass4retard.

>incels are from reddit
So you mean to tell me all men who hate women came from reddit? That all the guys who grew up being looked down on and treated like shit by society and women are from reddit? You're trying to redefine what it means to be a regular of this site. A site that drove whores to kill themselves for teh lulz. You must be fucking new here.

i would give a girl lots of free food but i can't even find a girl for that

fuck this shit

being an incel is normie in the same way the being depressed or having adhd is normie, it's become another dumb culture that people brag abut, nobody cares that you don't fuck women or that you're too much of a loser to go outside and talk to people, I can't believe you're actually surprised that you aren't welcome here

Headbutt a bullet you fucking twatwaffle.

>depression, a serious form of mental degradation that drives people to find peace in murdering themselves
>adhd, a crippling mental condition that makes perusing life literally impossible as you stumble over your thoughts for eternity until you die

So normie brah.

>people brag abut
What, how do you brag about hating women. What does... What.

>or that you're too much of a loser to go outside and talk to people

Get the fuck out of here you post 2018 normalshit neurolathargic scum

>you aren't welcome here
This entire thread is hating on women as you screech in a corner like the normalshit scum that you are. Try >>>/facebook/, you'll find likeminded individs like yourself

>brah
>double spacing
>attention whoring
>thinking mental disorders make you unique
holy shit, you're oozing more and more redditfaggery with every post, just stop talking

this is just irrational and stupid hatred. kinda like how women indiscriminately hate all ugly men when they could be good people, you are the same.

>my anthem: young love
based

There are no good women, just women who haven't been caught yet.

Complaining about my spacing. I've been typing this way since before myspace was a thing. I've been on the internet for more than 2 decades. lol

>attention whoring
Explaining very serious ailments isn't attention whoring. You tried throwing aside very severe mental disorders as a meme. People are dying from this shit every minute of every day.

>thinking mental disorders make you unique
Literally what.

People like you are the reason this site is dead.

>"ugh, look at me, I'm a messed up individual, I'm so depraved that I post on Jow Forums, reddit hates me, I can only fit in my posting on Jow Forums with the cool virgins"
>"I feel bad for people with mental disorders, they die everyday, it's not a meme, how could you imply something so vile? what are you, a Jow Forums poster?"
meme
when are you going to kill yourself like the other victims of depression and adhd? it would save us all the trouble of talking to you.

>In fact, they're less than worthless, they have negative worth.
Made me laugh.

Attached: 1508521120662.jpg (413x395, 31K)

You guys, since this thread is on the subject, a long time ago I made a post that got no replies asking about this particular thing. Do you think all women worldwide for ex are like this? Do they repress it in, say, asian countries? If you think these behavioural patterns can be seen at least in South America, how would I check that? Basically, without wasting years of one's life to reach this conclusion about women, how would you see it, say, in everyday interactions or perhaps by asking certain things to a bunch of seemingly not like-minded women and then getting a similar response?

>ugh, look at me, I'm a messed up individual, I'm so depraved that I post on Jow Forums, reddit hates me, I can only fit in my posting on Jow Forums with the cool virgins

I've never posted or browsed reddit in my entire life, though if I were a betting men I'd be willing to bet you couldn't say the same. At least not honestly, that is. This website originated in the depths of the internet for the weirdos of the old anime culture. It wasn't for normals. It wasn't for people with friends. It wasn't for people who could go out and socialize. it wasn't for you losers from the real world. You'll never get it and you'll keep substituting it's culture for your supposed beliefs. In fact you've already done that and have established that as the norm. What was has long since died, and this shithole is now your ad spammed psyop normalshit infused cesspit with a side of rich kid with a Saturday night antsy mood memoir zone. There is no getting back what this place once was, or what the internet as a whole used to be. You won, congratulations, revel in the cesspool you've made of what was a legitimate source of unique expression. Now it's indistinguishable from any other established normalshit hangout.

>I feel bad for people with mental disorders, they die everyday, it's not a meme, how could you imply something so vile? what are you, a Jow Forums poster?

A prerequisite of being an outcast is having something about you that sets you apart from the crowd. In the real world that usually entails a mental illness of some sort. In other words you're not only polluting our space but calling us out as attention seekers in our literal house. You only choose to be "edgy" towards outcasts, and in doing so you out yourself as the normalshit that you are. Like I said take yourself back to facebook, be the change you want to see in the fight for cancer you stupid son of a bitch.

>when are you going to kill yourself
Never.

Can someone please explain me her thought process

tl;dr
the only message I got from this post was that I struck a nerve
I can't believe you're actually putting this much effort into a Jow Forums thread about hating women

"Suicide is the coward's way out"
- Someone

>add

It was over before it ever began. That said I usually type in length regardless of the discussion topic. It's just how I go about things.

You lost the argument, redditard. Kindly go back. You're not as smart as you think you are.

she can't see, that's why she has black bars over her eyes because she's blind, she thinks it's her boyfriend who just bought her flowers and called her beautiful

I mean i may look like Eliot Rodgers but damn. You are a niggerin Incel

Attached: 1558328427651s.jpg (242x250, 9K)

lmao you're trying so hard to backpedal while keeping your pride, it's like there's nothing you can do to avoid sound stupid
if by "argument" you mean you masturbating over your own posts for an hour then sure, you win, congratulations fucktard, have fun

Then fuck off, smelly norman. You're saying that shit as if Elliot was ugly.

Seriously, if everyone is so sure of their position on women there must be some experience perhaps that showed you and confirmed to you what you believed was true

Oh no don't get me wrong this is long over. You not only submitted, but you put on a skirt for good measure. Unfortunately for you I hate women.

Fuck off back to tranny leddit.

Woah there partner, no one said anything about being a tranny. lol But yeah tranny's are more welcomed here than normalshits. gtfo.

t.roastie level reply

Attached: 1566100420082.jpg (720x960, 117K)

''Woman'' are one person.......ok.
This person is a bitch and a cunt, whether female or male.

god damn i thought stacy's idea of being edgy was making height jokes and talking about how they take adv of men.. i had no idea

wtf is the story behind this picture.

i dont really care either but you have to admit its kind of different if they actively support ripping it out of a woman limb by limb

>hating women
>even acknowledging that they exist

Attached: KneeSlapper.gif (200x200, 421K)

you can tell these women are all uggos and fatsos and think the same thing about stacies though

Your hatred for women grows each day, because each day, you have been longer without getting any pussy. Hating women makes it less painful that you are not getting any pussy.

But yeah, there is a lot of UNFATHOMABLE SHIT among young women, as well as young men of today. I mean, they are acting like COMPLETE FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS, posing in front of homeless people, laughing at injured people, making jokes about people who killed themselves, not wanting to have anything to do with their "loser" relatives even if they're closer ones. There is something seriously wrong with them. Fucking shitheads. Should have beaten the shit out of them.

This is either a MEME, a made up image of women's posts, or then, THOSE FUCKHEADED NON-HUMANS ARE TRYING TO STRIKE THEIR POLITICAL ENEMY, THE RIGHT-WING, by saying the shit they say. I mean, people are SO UNFATHOMABLY RETARDED AND SICK TODAY, that they do JUST ANYTHING to strike their political enemy, be it the right or the left wing. They even say that they would kill babies or that rape is not such a bad thing (because a lot of rapists are immigrants), or that women should've never have gotten a right to vote (because they vote for the left-wing) or that that raping should be legal. ALL OF THESE NON-HUMAN FUCKHEADS, both at the right and the left, should be fucking EXECUTED.

PEOPLE OF TODAY MAKE ME FUCKING SICK. BECAUSE THEY HAVE COMPLETELY LOST THEIR BRAIN AND ABILITY TO THINK. FUCKING RETARDS. Even apes are capable of thinking more.

I like how all of these arthoes will abort my babies without argument

>, or that women should've never gotten a right...

I hate typos. AND RETARDED APES WHO CAN NOT THINK WHEN THEY HAVE A NEED TO STRIKE THEIR POLITICAL ENEMY. And I am afraid that most people in my institution too, in my university, are like that. I mean, they should be intelligent, or at least quite intelligent people, but I'm afraid they could throw a shit like wanting to stomp upon human fetuses at ANY TIME, just to strike their political enemy that's the right-wing. How do I deal with them anymore as they're going totally brainless like that when wanting to strike their enemy? I CAN'T TAKE IT. I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM ALL JUST TO BEAT SOME SENSE INTO THEIR RETARDED HEADS. Just as I want to beat some sense into some retarded heads thinking that the Jews are behind of it all. I think I'm becoming too old for this shithole that is the Planet of Apes.

her mom was a whore, too. if anything, shes just demonstrating the circle of life and flaunting her vitality and fertility to the camera thus ensuring shell attract a mate to continue to the cycle of whoredom.