Did I overreact? I think I might have and I feel kind of bad now. I'm red, she's blue

Did I overreact? I think I might have and I feel kind of bad now. I'm red, she's blue.

Attached: Discord.png (314x476, 21K)

Yea she doesn't like you, move on

Remove her if you have any spine at all, who even says shit like this to someone.

I don't like her either romantically. Never have.

I meant she doesn't like you period

>Thought you were ghosting
Beta and butthurt as shit
Next fucking line, somehow even more beta butthurt
>Don't message me, I got my hopes up
You wonder why no one talks to you.

literally no point. don't simp over a cunt. nuff said. next.

haha women don't even attempt empathy. its almost impressive.

Just remove her you fucking retard, she's a dumb whore.

nigga the blue is the thot
You also have no reading comprehension, she clearly says DUSTAN.

Lol. shes a cunt. delete texts

if only there was some means by which people could remove toxic cunts like that from their contacts

if only

block her dude. if you have any self-respect at all, just block her. seriously what the fuck.

before you remove her, be sure to ask her how it feels that her only value in this world is derived from male attention, and how she'll always be empty because the only thing she's good at is consuming, sucking dick, and getting fucked in her warm hole.

I'm 20, she's 17. Seems like a normal enough 17 year old girl.

Call her a retarded whore or something and then block her. That way you'll at least gain a tiny bit of pleasure from the whole situation.

This isn't normal for 17 or any other age you fucking retard. Block her and move on. Also don't talk privately to underage girls. I don't care how pure your intent is, just don't do it.

Only a basedboy would tolerate that shit user. Block the cunt.

Yeah nah just delet her outta your life bro if she's not like joking around then she's not worth

lol she's not underage, I live in a state where 17 is the AoC. You're right that I'm probably just making excuses for her though.

block her already. jesus, you have no self-respect.

dont even need to block her, just delete texts. she wont even msg u

So you're saying I should have read the post?