/britfeel/

anteater hussain edition

Attached: 08 august night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49385132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is the best advice you can give me to get my scottish friend back ? i really love him and wish we could talk like before i take anything at this point , go ahead and laugh at me ...

plump used to laugh at me too calling me a retard and insulting me often, good old time he really liked me as his boyfriend ... play dragon quest builder with me i ll get it use my saving for you

Attached: __veronica_dragon_quest_xi_and_etc_drawn_by_ixy__4b8044b85cc38f778942266a237be1d0.jpg (651x921, 383K)

mate im in a discord with your plump he was swapping nudes with another bird

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

He's done it again lads, 30 seconds after OP with the copypasted post

Attached: wj 1.png (800x800, 170K)

To think, with a bit of surgery Moni could actually pass, what fucking reality am I in?

Attached: 1374796030634.jpg (600x595, 64K)

What's your end game? Your friend is never coming back and you know it. Do you want to be a personality in britfeel? Why? You can't even understand our posts your english is so bad.

He'll never go for it, naturally. It would require effort.

the fuck are you on about lad? not even close to passing, you just have low standards

Another interview tomorrow which I'll inevitably never hear from again
Starting to wear me out 2bh lads

would really like some ket but I got burned on the first order I made through EM
who can I trust

Yeah, OP and Scottish friend poster are definitely the same people. Went through the archives and it's pretty much always 35-45 seconds after

no you are wrong he will comeback, he come back in 2017 2018, he will come too in 2019 never twice but not a third time (is this valid in english ?)

i just have to keep trying, he is a bit sadistic but thats why i like him :)

Attached: __veronica_dragon_quest_xi_and_etc_drawn_by_yuduki_tt_yuduki__sample-9305025ee49b815e39f69f406ee2533 (850x1200, 222K)

>antisocial idiot at work
>play in a band
>only outlet for having fun
>band are really nice, as are the folk that we play to
>just local pubs etc
>play gig last night
>really good, nice crowd and get loads of free pints
>turns out all my colleagues were there
>they found out somehow
>had a few messages saying we were really good
I can't tell if they are being sarcastic or not. My mates and I play and have fun, I didn't want to play to the entire office but it seems we did. I am so fucking scared of facing them tomorrow. What do I do? I sang a few songs which I never do as the singer had a sore throat

FUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1482874867592.jpg (600x568, 39K)

looking pretty/=/passing
You can't tell me that picture looks like a bloke, Moni passes for a not so attractive woman

What position are you going for lad?

What TV show I'm watching
What game I'm playing
What some tranny may or may not be doing
What I'm drinking
What I'm eating
Why don't I have a GF
Why do I have to work/ go to uni
Neet life best life

Same shit every day/night.
Lets do another one of these threads. R...right lads..

Every known person on this board has a fight, who wins and why?

>traps
>orbiting
>dogpill
>tfw no gf
>wagie feels
>neet life
Haha lets stick another one of these on r9k lads.

Proper miss Vossi Bop posting but I don't know why
>tfw you will never vossi bop with the bruvas

Been trying to get in a trainee role in finance since I have no qualifications, have had no luck in many months now
Might just join the army

Imagine not knowing how to write a simple bot.

Didn't even mention noncing

retard op here i tried to post first but my Jow Forums x auto refreshed. even the pass isnt quick enough

Well the point of a tranner is to look like a woman, not a pretty one, just look enough like a woman.
I'm saying if a basic photoshop edit can get you half the way there with a fucking nose reduction some female facial surgery, nose reduction maybe some chest work on top of that would likely make Moni get past the passing line, even if it's just by a hair.
Kek
Doubt your coworkers would all be in a conspiracy to all be sarcastic to you lad, well done on a good performance.

Attached: 1529557850337.png (500x412, 296K)

Speaking of which, watching a Shudder EXCLUSIVE show about a spooky vinyl record that makes people go crazy and died

62 obviously, he fought the entire Trojan army just so he could take his beautiful Moni princess back to Greece with him.

For /britfeel/ noncing is taken as a standard for every thread.

Sounds veru scareu

Helloings sir I have installed the snake now what must I do?
Vishnas blessings be on you sir have a heart and reply

Attached: screeny.jpg (2150x1564, 257K)

>antisocial
>plays in a band
Pick one friend. Maybe they thought you were okay, maybe they thought you were shit and are being polite. Who cares lad you got some free pints and had a good time. What type of band?

>maybe some chest work on top of that
Moni does have boobs to be fair.

>on this board
I mean they're probably some freakishly strong autist in an R9gay thread or something

Part of me regrets moving onto harder drugs because now being drunk is meh
Anyone know this feel?

cheers lad, I think we did a really good show but I am fucking terrified because people I know saw it. considered selling off my guitars and never playing live again but I think that might be a bit far at this stage. I hope they are not going to be mean tomorrow

What's Shudder?

I was referring to outer r9k. All the stuff posted here is what's on outer r9k, just with a slight britbong twist.

>opening scene is a guy's head exploding
>next scene is lesbian sex
wew

Basically Netflix but it's just horror

Oh look it's notorious paedo who got away with it David Bowie.

Imagine dying over a fucking sandwich. Wagies will defend this.

>Ambulance crews tried to save the 28-year-old waiter, who had been shot in the shoulder, but he died at the scene.

>His colleagues told police that the customer had lost his temper at the pizza and sandwich shop because of the length of time it had taken to prepare his meal.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49385132

Attached: NEET Pepe.png (420x420, 78K)

No becuase we're not all mongs like you.
>i did drugs
>i am now experiencing something negative as a result
Wonder why it's illegal? Inb4 some government conspiracy.

>wagies will defend this
Defend what exactly?

I'm antisocial at work, my only real outlet is music so I just go for it even if it is bad. the guys are similar, we are a bunch of spergs but playing together is a lot of fun.
mostly covers, rolling stones, thin lizzy, skynyrd, springsteen, runrig, ac/dc etc. Lots of fun to play, and people know it. When the crowd sing along it is amazing, even if it is a bunch of wine aunts and deanos.
free pints are a godsend

How did he die from a shoulder wound? Never happens in the movies.

Aye, but those tits look straight off of a ghoul tbqhwy user.
Feel like a right homosexual right now saying all this shite about surgery and etc
>OOooooh look at user Look at you getting free pints and being in a band...
You'll be fine lad, seriously be happy don't worry it, you've every right to enjoy yourself right now.

Attached: 1566163382612.jpg (576x1024, 62K)

pure muscle me

Dunno I did hard drugs but a few years later I love a good drinking session

alright let's get some real brit talk in here then lads CLASSISM

probably the most mental thing i've experienced after moving to a city for uni is the difference between those who grew up in council estates/dying towns and those who had a comf middle class suburban lifestyle, let's compare

any council estate lads in here? any comfy middle class bastards? what's the best/worst thing about it?

Britfeel isn't hard to remember. He knows it's here everyday and he never comes back. Or he does and ignores you.

Defend being a wagie. If he was NEET, he'd still be alive.

Fuck off LARPcel

The positive is that i can feel much better on the illegal drugs. I didn't like drinking an awful lot anyway

Maybe its because i didn't like getting drunk much anyway and now i have discovered drugs that i really enjoy.

What drugs you on laddo?

>What drugs you on laddo?
I do cocaine now and again.

I know you're baiting but a NEET could get shot going outside to the shop in just as much of a pointless way if there was a nutter around

Thanks mate, I feel really anxious about it but even if they do hate it who cares? We had fun, everyone else did, and the same group of autists from school are still together. Feels really weird getting emotional with other people, I fully expect someone to tell us it is really gay and to fuck off but its actually quite nice

Have fun with your future heart condition or attack.
inb4 its heroin, yes but the point remains the same, drugs are illegal and there's a reason for it. The idiot posting in the thread is doing exactly what every other drug addict does which is assuming they arent like other addicts or can somehow moderate it better. You are a fucking idiot simple as.

Attached: 1aheroin.jpg (759x453, 43K)

>tfw today was a good day

Attached: oa0t9yybQa1uoydwzo2_1280.jpg (1168x628, 61K)

I recently noticed that since I can remember, I've always had persons I found really attractive/fantasized having a relationship with. Like I don't think I could point to a single day where I felt sufficient by my self, but always felt like I'd need to convince that other person I'm a cool person they should want to date. Is this normal?
Obviously never worked and I'm a khv. But I feel like that might be at the root of why I feel so incredibly shitty about myself. Because I always longed for the approval of someone outside myself, which I never got.

>now and again.
just on nights out and stuff? Meh just try taking a break every now and then. Dont become a mong shovelling it in every weekend. Expensive habit too

Me arse crack's a bit whiffy lads.

Lads I take a bit of ket and coke on nights out, maybe a spliff to send me off to sleep. How fucking cool am I?

Attached: can-cocaine-overdose-cause-cardiac-arrest.jpg (1200x600, 34K)

What's with all the cultish worship on Twitter of that Korean BTS band? Even white girls are lapping up that shit.

Attached: Really makes me think.png (657x497, 397K)

non-threatening-boys.JPG

Wipe it properly then you dirty bastard.

That wasn't a very good or convincing argument. cocaine is quite a common drug and lots of people can moderate the usage of it.
>drugs are illegal and there's a reason for it
Weed is illegal and its soft as shite.

I probably do it like once or twice a month.

>tfw you'll never be born in the late 1800's
>tfw you'll never fight in ww1
>tfw you'll never lead a historically meaningful Iife, contributing an ounce toward the future of humankind

>tfw you'll never fight in ww1
why the fuck would you want that?

Because he's romanticised the past lad

Yeah but is that really them? I'll believe it if i ever see some proof but til then...

>ywn have a truly meaningful existence and die with honor
hardly romanticism tbqh, would prefer athletes foot and death at 21 to this boring life.

No you're not you fat nutter

ww1 was literally the worst war in the modern era

>would prefer athletes foot and death at 21 to this boring life.
That's your fault. You could have an exciting life if you wanted one

This is the kind of retarded thinking that's made young men willingly be cannon fodder for centuries.
also this.

Attached: ww1ss.jpg (677x510, 44K)

god hate people like you. do us a favour mate

You hate me for being honest? ok

No because drink was always meh. I rarely do drugs or drink at all these days, a spliff every 6-9 months and maybe a drink once a year. Not because "drink and drugs bad!!!11111", I just don't have much interest now.

I do mate, even get a digit up there, quick in and out. Spit n polish etc. Ahh yeah.

No mixer. Might have a couple shots of whiskey

Flatmates left a note on the fridge saying they want me to move out if i Keep eating kale in the house - my farts are too stinky.

Not gonna lie I feel very humiliated.

Attached: Helper 35.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Post a picture mate.

imagine your car breaking down in the middle of wales and you wander through the driving rain into a remote village and all they speak is welsh. you speak english to them and they immediately grab you and erect a bonfire to torch the saxon on the spot

Any South Yorkshire lads here right now? Got some birds nudes I'm willing to trade.

Quickly write up a note and post a picture before you have to put 50p in the jar.

>my farts are too stinky.
Yummy. I beg give us a sniff

You just can't make this shit up lad.
Giggling loads here.

Why's it too much to ask for a nice bit o minge?

i'm going to have veronica in my party every chance i get

Attached: caitelady2.jpg (2048x1536, 525K)

Huh...
I think it's not been since I remember, but I guess since I went through puberty I'm in the same boat. Interesting thesis.

Was born in Doncaster but moved at age 7. Does that count?

Depends who's nudes you've got, lad.

Yes that's normal. It's why you don't get over one girl until another comes along.

So many takeaways are so bloody shit aren't they.

You're a repulsive manchild who'll die alone.

I feed the guinea lads kale. Never tried it myself, always thought it was a munchkin vegetable. Lmao.

Ignore them lad, you eat what you wanna eat. Fuck what they think, they can't kick you out for your dietary habits.

Attached: P10201421.jpg (5472x3648, 1.68M)

>walking past mum's bedroom with the telly on

>can you really train your baby like a dog? tuesday at 8 on channel 4

the boy with an arse for a face

hardcore.
did you manage it?

Alright Crona was wondering when you'd turn up.

Attached: crona wine.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

if he was an attractive manchild could he ask for it?