Asexual male(male)

>Asexual male(male)
Considering going to an asexual meetup in my town. Thing is that most of the attending are women. Not sure if I should go or not. I don't normally tell people about being asexual, only a few people know.

Attached: 21xP60Xfo+L.jpg (370x230, 7K)

>asexual meetup
what the fuck are you supposed to do there?

Attached: 1322259941001.jpg (456x337, 26K)

How about you repent for your sins user, there's no sin worth going to Hell over.

>asexual meetup
Witnessed

Attached: 1548459265187.jpg (800x546, 45K)

How the fuck is being asexual sinful, he is literally less sinful than any ordinary person who engages in fornication

Asexuality is sexual immorality just like fornication.

They'd be pretty damn horrible if they judged you for being ace as a male. You should go, I'm sure they're nice girls that you can relate to. Good luck ace-user!

What does it matter if there are Vagina Wizards there? go and have fun you misserable piece of shit :)

Attached: 1558209426683s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

They say they discuss ace topics in the community. Idk what the fuck that means. Idk wat ace topics even are.

I have never had a crush on anybody and have no drive whatsoever for relationships, have never tried or cared. I do masturbate but only to really weird fetish stuff, I only get anything from women, not men so i know I'm not gay. Am I "asexual"?

Attached: terror.jpg (720x700, 75K)

Huh so that's what an asexual flag looks like. Neat.

It's hard to say, an asexual person would be one without any or almost any desire or interest in any sexual activity. Doesn't mean an asexual person can't masturbate for pleasure. But generally speaking asexual people still want relationships with people, they just don't...want sex. I won't tell you what you are, but you could be asexual, you could be aromantic or just normal but you're you. You'll figure it out, I'm sure no worries.

>Asexuality is sexual immorality just like fornication.
Why?

It's not what God intended for our sexual organs to be used. This includes masturbation as well. Sex is suppose to be a thing only enjoyed in marriage, and marriage is between a man and a woman. And the Sex of this marriage is for reproduction.

Because an asexual priest wouldn't diddle kids, and that's not acceptable.

Nuns are asexual though.

Do you want to have sex with people?
>Yes
you're not asexual
>No
you're asexual
It's that simple

You're thinking of celibacy, asexuality is along side homosexuality.

>what are friends
and you wonder why you're friendless when all you think of is bussy

>Chad goes to the meetup and fucks half the women there

please stop making shit thread you cucks.

Attached: 1563929917429.png (1200x675, 1.3M)