Black people are fucked

black people are fucked.

I don't get how so many blacks around the world adopt american hip-hop/street thug culture. It's fucked up how a lot of them equate being black to being "tough" or good with women or good at sex. Even when they're well-off, they still try to give off the perception of having a tough life instead of capitalising on their position.

For the longest time, I did mental gymnastics to explain this behaviour, but that can only go so far. For example, it doesn't make sense that I see niggas still get a street accent when they're living in the whitest, friendliest neighbourhood. I find it silly that I see even successful corporate black people acting like hood thugs outside of work. I find it silly that being black is synonymous with stupid aspects of thug culture. I find it silly that when I hear a black person's idea of success, it never has more depth than just being nigga rich.

(Also, anyone notice how thugs and thots act almost exactly the same? Even more noticeable with flexing rappers like lil Uzi Vert/Carti)

I don't understand why blacks are EXTREMELY susceptible to american media stereotypes more than any other race or why they're mindset is often so anti-society and anti-community.

Obviously this isn't aimed at the blacks that are in genuine bad positions, it's more to do with those that aren't dealt a bad hand but act like they are, or idolise and actively chase bad things.

t. black UK user

Attached: Uzi.jpg (735x490, 46K)

The other day I saw a nigga U-turn and pull up near me in a car park acting like he's the shit. Drill music blazing and revving his car more than necessary. His partner arrives -- thot-looking, dyed blonde hair, big hoop earrings white girl like pic related (surprise, surprise) -- smokes, and they drive off.

It fit all the stereotypes - so cliche and cringe-worthy.

Attached: carti iggy.jpg (1242x2208, 211K)

Its because Blacks outside of Africa are disconnected from their own culture, so they latch onto the one presented to them. They arent really considered to be American, they are looked at as foreigners or "others" even if they have been here since the country's foundation. If they cant be considered truely American, they are forced to be Black. What that entails has been a debate for a long time. There used to be sizable movements for reconnecting with African culture, for converting to Islam, for Communism. In the end, the gangs won out, probably because they had the money to be self-sustaining. This applies double to Black people who live in actual countries with actual culture.

Attached: 1564354426123.png (1080x1041, 717K)

The African ones tend to be a lot more humble than that, though.

So, what country do you live in?

Low iq momgrels lap up jewish media tales.

You know why? It's because whites have lost their culture. The only reason blacks have gotten worse is because in the 1960s whites started questioning everything they held sacred. Whites are inherently ashamed of themselves in this day and age. As none of us believe in God, we have a complete inability to dismiss other, inferior forms of life.

For example, a couple of my friends were annoyed at me for having the comfort of wealth, and I told them to fuck off, and that i wouldn't apologise for having made better decisions. This is the mentality white people should have

>Even when they're well-off, they still try to give off the perception of having a tough life
I hate this. Across the street from me is a family of real deal black americans. The mother is from Jamaica, the father is a bernie mac type. I don't know what they do for a living but they're very successful. Business owner type money.

Their kid though, who is not from a fucking ghetto, acts as if he is. He doesn't even speak english properly and acts like a complete nigger. His parents aren't like that so I have no idea why he is. He just blasts rap music out of his fancy, tricked-out car acts like some rapper who just got out of prison.

Of all the people that die in car accidents every day, it's not fair that he hasn't yet.

I am pretty bummed that I can never be a cool rapper

t. white guy

>Blacks outside of Africa are disconnected from their own culture
I hear this all the time, I just don't get why it's the bad stuff that's always picked up. You see blacks in america living a shit life, so you bring yourselves down to that level too, just so you can call yourself "brothers" or "understand the struggle"? I know how it feels to not fit in, even more so in my case because I don't even fit in with the stereotypical behaviour of the blended british african (which has turned people off in the past), but one still has to know that a bad thing is bad and not try to chase that life.

I'm ethnically african. I come across a lot of freshies that pick up american gansta culture because they think it's cool. It's clear just how influential american media is and some people are going to copy it - that's inevitable. I just wonder why there aren't other "cool" things that are ever picked up from american media. Why is it only the hip-hop/rap culture that resonates with these people? That's what bugs me a lot.

bong

You didn't get the memo? We're in the clown dimension now. Only whites rap here.

Attached: post-malone-lil-peep-tattoo-011-480x320.jpg (480x320, 52K)

those guys fucking suck and never sold crack once

Rapping isn't about hard lives or having to sell drugs any more. It's about tattooing your face and wearing many accessories.

I know what you are trying to say unironically but I don't listen to any of that bullshit, I hate the way post malone looks and xan too cringe tryhard faggots but all my favorite rappers had hard lives and knew what it was like to struggle until a few hard beats and the gift of gab with some clever writing could sell records (CDs) like hotcakes

Beyond wearing these, they don't look back to their motherland anymore. It's an alien world. It's deasporic cultural decay.

Attached: 81-PYgGlSVL._AC_UY1000_.jpg (873x1000, 193K)

I know what you mean OP. I like African people when they havent been here for long. They talk about their cultures, their families and why they came here. After a year or two most of them turn into what you described. At least the younger people.

Trust me, bro, I see this shit all the time. My parents moved to a safer, mostly-white area when I was very young and as I've grown, I've seen the demographic become more ethnic over time. The blacks that I do know, I always wonder why they behave in a certain way when it's not the culture of this area. The ones I don't know, I always wonder why they're dressing like roadmens in areas that are filled with kind, white, harmless OAPs, like, don't bring that nigga shit around here.

Also, pic related is what I was talking about when I said thugs and thots are the same in the OP. Nowadays, these dyed hair rappers pay as much attention to their hair as women do, they have a loud, eccentric fashion sense like women do, they flex about materialistic things the same way women do, and fish for attention on social media the same way women do. Sometimes their mannerisms are also feminine that they just look like faggots too

>It's deasporic cultural decay.
Maybe so, and I felt really sad about this at some point. But regardless, because you lack the original culture, I've stopped seeing it as justification to take on a bad one

Attached: fegit.jpg (750x930, 76K)

so but you have a problem with them acting hard? or acting like faggots? how do you want them to act?

>t. white burgerlander

>t. black UK user

This is why African Americans think yall are coons

Its because black people have no culture of their own. they've essentially been forced to live in a country they were never supposed to that is governed by intrinsically white laws, power structures, governmental systems etc. So that alone makes them see society as hostile against them. "Real niggas" equate acting meek, civil, respectful, getting educated, as uncle tom types of shit. they see emulating anything white people do as being a house nigger. Its seen as bitch assed not to be "a real nigga" which is a crime committing violent thug.

I want to see "good", "virtuous" ideals being idolised more by western blacks, and thug hip-hop culture being idolised less. The balance is too much in the favour of thug culture. I want to see less blacks fail as because they chose to do stuff that fucked up their lives. I want to see an improvement in them having care for their community and ultimately I want them to break away from the ABSOLUTELY HARMFUL mindset of what it means to be "a real black person".

Do you think we're all one person, retard?

>"Real niggas" equate acting meek, civil, respectful, getting educated, as uncle tom types of shit. they see emulating anything white people do as being a house nigger.
And that's the harmful mentality that needs to be kicked. Their lives aren't better when they're acting like a thug.

They can see it as being a house nigger, but this isn't the only instance of something like this happening in the world. These same people are bringing children into a society they hate and telling their children the same. The cycle never ends. Do they care more about their past ancestors or their future children? Make the world a better place for those to come. You're ancestor don't want you to suffer if it can be helped, so why choose the path where you suffer?

my only reply is "Because niggers" you're not solving that problem

It's an up-hill battle. American media is the first thing that needs to be changed since blacks buy into it so much

You hit the nail on the head
I'm black, and as a child I was relentlessly mocked for reading rather than playing basketball or whatever the fuck it is nascent "real niggas" are supposed to do
As I entered adolescence I realized that unless I learned to "act black" when it was necessary I'd be derided for my whiteness by blacks and non-blacks alike, and I wouldn't get any pussy
I started selling drugs (soft shit like weed and acid), listening to/making rap music, the whole nine yards. Looking back, it's almost comical how obviously fake my "real nigga" persona was, but that didn't prevent it from getting me laid like a motherfucker and making me much much more popular (with both blacks and non-blacks) than I'd ever been
After high school I realized how retarded I was acting and went back to being my woody-Allen-movie-watching sperry-wearing self, but having experienced for myself how easy and fun acting like a generic nigga is, I can't really blame other blacks for taking the path of least resistance by perpetuating the stereotype

African Americans perpetuate this shit the most.

It's not just blacks, I see a lot of white kids from middle class families acting thug and they lived a hard life which is bullshit. I blame popular media for making thug/street culture the "cool and hip". I always thought media brainwashing was kinda satire and people blamed the media instead of poor parenting or poor education systems but when you see some rich kids acting ghetto irl you really start questioning the motives behind popular media... the criminal system is a multi million dollar industry in itself which the government profits from.

>I see a lot of white kids from middle class families acting thug
Yes, but it's about the extent to which it is idolised among blacks and the balance with other parts of their culture. It seems to suck blacks in the most. Whites might grow up and get a good job, while a niggas still on the streets because DUDE THUG LIFE

>Do you think we're all one person, retard?

Yet you judge all western blacks as ignorant and violent. Coons and racists are quick to say their way of living is due to their culture, but not socioeconomic issues they face everyday.

>It's fucked up how a lot of them equate being black to being "tough" or good with women or good at sex
It's called machismo
>Even when they're well-off, they still try to give off the perception of having a tough life
You don't have to be poor to be tough
>niggas still get a street accent when they're living in the whitest, friendliest neighbourhood.
Its called African American vernacular. It has nothing to do with your socioeconomic status. It's just how we speak.
>I find it silly that I see even successful corporate black people acting like hood thugs outside of work
They don't. They just act in line with their culture. You think they're being hood thugs though because you equate whiteness with acting "normal". Newsflash, pal. A guy wearing a wifebeater and a durag isn't acting like a hood thug. Speaking AAVE isn't acting like a hood thug. Listening to rap isn't acting like a hood thug. Cussing isn't acting like a hood thug.
>I find it silly that being black is synonymous with stupid aspects of thug culture.
That's what white people break it down to.
>when I hear a black person's idea of success, it never has more depth than just being nigga rich
That's just American culture in general
>I don't understand why blacks are EXTREMELY susceptible to american media stereotypes
We're not. Stereotypes are based in reality.
>or why they're mindset is often so anti-society and anti-community
*their. Because society rejected us for so long that we purposely defy societal standards. And America loves it. That's where the afro came from.
>acting like he's the shit
It's called confidence. Our culture is very macho, not unlike latino culture. I don't see what the issue is.

Attached: 1B319C3E-B0CE-4911-B71F-8C5554907115.gif (245x159, 985K)

>acting meek
Why the fuck would we want to act meek? Is that a positive trait to you? That's just not part of our culture. We're confident and loud, that's just how we are. We don't feel the need to minimize ourselves for anyone.

Attached: BC98E250-2000-43FE-AB84-C0260D93C4CE.jpg (750x305, 57K)

>they see emulating anything white people do as being a house nigger.
True. Why would we want to emulate white people when we're not white?
>Its seen as bitch assed not to be "a real nigga" which is a crime committing violent thug
Not true. You're just making shit up. You sound white. No one calls you a bitch for not committing crimes. You're called a fucking dumbass for committing crimes. Have you ever seen a black hip hop forum? They call rappers retarded all the time for getting locked up again.

Attached: 8BA8F9D8-BBFA-41C2-A64D-931D4A6D5349.jpg (750x1153, 268K)

I'm specifically focusing on the balance of good/bad values within Western blacks compared to any other racial group in the West and also their susceptibility to media stereotypes. Of course this is not all of them, just that extent which i see it among blacks is higher. Your response is very common, and I've heard it all before. You don't just get to brand people as racist or coons because you don't like what I'm saying. It's weak and unironically not an argument, idiot. You do more damage than good, too, but people that say this never look past what's in front of them.

In op i stated my thoughts about how i rationalise the behaviour, but it can only go so far. You have to call the nigga robbing the store out and not just scream "it's because of this society", metaphorically speaking. I live in a community where the socioeconomic excuse can only go so far, and there are many, many support procedures in place. I know a lot of these niggas. I know the kid from a RICH family that has gone to start doing crime for no monetary related reason! I know the kids that were educated in a top school, yet act like they're in the projects! Time and time again, i am seeing blacks needlessly chase this thug lifestyle, and i fucking have a problem with it.

I've been observing this illogical shit all my life. Don't fucking call me a coon or a racist, when you take no action at all to help anything, but spout shit that positively reinforces bad thug behviour. You and your party will still be there 100 years from now saying the same shit you've been saying. Fuck off

>He doesn't even speak english properly
It's called AAVE. His parents probably don't speak English properly in informal conversations. Black people speak properly around whites because we know you see us like this. But when we get around other blacks, we speak how we usually speak.
>acts like a complete nigger
What does this mean
>He just blasts rap music out of his fancy, tricked-out car acts like some rapper who just got out of prison.
That's a weird thing to say. He listens to the music he likes in a car he's built for himself. If it was some old boomer listening to rock music in his hot rod or some shit, I doubt you'd have a problem with it. But since the kid is black, you're mad.
>Of all the people that die in car accidents every day, it's not fair that he hasn't yet
This kid hasn't done a thing to you, yet you're wishing death on him.

I'm tired and i ain't going to answer all this shit now, but based off the below, i don't know if i should waste my time
>Its called African American vernacular.

In the whitest communities? Nigga where they learn to talk like that? From aunt May? Fuck outta here

>My parents moved to a safer, mostly-white area when I was very young and as I've grown
This is your issue. You're not familiar with black culture so it seems alien to you.
>I always wonder why they behave in a certain way when it's not the culture of this area
But it's the culture of black people. Just because you didn't grow up with our culture doesn't mean no other black person can grow up on Tupac and George Clinton. It didn't matter whether I was born in the ghetto or a mansion, my parents still would've been playing the Ohio Players and Bobby Brown in the house and speaking old Southern African American English because that's who they are.
>I always wonder why they're dressing like roadmens
Maybe that's the style they like?
>pay as much attention to their hair as women do
Black men have always paid attention to our hair. It's called grooming and it's a big part of black culture. We walk around with afro picks to make sure our hair looks good at all times.
>they have a loud, eccentric fashion sense
1. Black people have always had loud and eccentric fashion sense
2. They're rappers. Celebrities. Why would they dress like the common normalfaggot?
>they flex about materialistic things the same way women do
Black people like nice things. It's part of American culture. Americans flex materialistic shit in different ways. Jim Bob might flex his F150, Jamal might flex his Charger.
>fish for attention on social media the same way women do
All Americans do this
>Sometimes their mannerisms are also feminine that they just look like faggots too
This is the rock influence. A lot of modern rappers grew up on rock music and picked up feminine mannerisms from the culture of that genre.

Attached: 7815DF70-2815-446B-8D95-E0DE9A4C9B92.gif (327x251, 1.22M)

>This is your issue. You're not familiar with black culture so it seems alien to you

Just quickly, not true. I was heavily ingrained in African-British culture. Just because moved 30 mins outta town doesn't mean my family stopped talking to people. It also doesnt mean there werent any blacks where i moved to. Don't assume silly shit like that. What I did gain is perspective of different communities.

Some of you are try to say shit like I "just dont understand the culture", like i aint lived around that life or im an uncle Tom. Cut the bullshit, its the same weak arguments you going to be spouting for centuries

>In the whitest communities?
Yes
>where they learn to talk like that
From their black relatives and black music. If you listen to Bootsy Collins or Michael Jackson, you know what it is to have your nose so wide open, you could drive a truck through it. If you've ever been in a hard situation, your parents probably told you that one monkey don't stop no show. If you've talked to your cousins from Up North, you know what a country bama is. If you grew up in the early 00s and watched Black Entertainment Television, you know the difference between a shawty and a shorty. And you know a shorty doo wop if you know Martin Lawrence. Mariah Carey is half black and grew up with a bunch of Italians but if you listen to her music, she's speaking AAVE all throughout it. It's just our culture. Sorry if you weren't raised with it.

Attached: 57C1D243-750C-4103-BE00-261B415BBB4D.jpg (885x542, 388K)

I don't know about African English culture, but you obviously know nothing about African American culture. They're somewhat related but very different. You judge our culture but you're speaking AAVE all throughout your posts every time someone questions your blackness or your knowledge of our culture.

And stop saying Uncle Tom. We stopped saying that shit in the 60s.

I dont understand why whites are always raping unconscious women or murdering dozens of people or waiting until their friends are passed out and shoving things uo their ass

>I know the kid from a RICH family that has gone to start doing crime for no monetary related reason
That's not an issue of black culture. That's an issue of your friends taking gangster rap too seriously.

um
w@t
this is a dumb post

How is it a dumb post? If you watch Scarface and become a drug dealer and start shooting people, you're a fucking idiot for taking that movie so seriously. If you listen to Gucci Mane and become a drug dealer and start shooting people because of fucking song lyrics, you're an idiot for taking a song that seriously.

It's not an issue of black culture if some retards in England start committing crimes because of what a millionaire said in a song, it's an issue of some retards in England not realizing that rap music is make-believe.

What is "thug life" to you? Because it seems like you equate perfectly normal behaviors with being a thug. To you, wearing jewelry, driving a nice car, listening to loud music, and being confident is enough to make a person a thug in your eyes. But if anyone of any other race did this exact same thing, you wouldn't even notice. If some white guy with big gauges in his ear was driving around listening to Sublime loud as hell, you wouldn't care. Why is that?

>as a child I was relentlessly mocked for reading
Because you were a nerd. Don't blame that on black culture. White kids get mocked for the same thing. Always having your nose in a book rather than playing.

>Britfag quit responding
You just thought you were going to come to Jow Forums and shit talk my culture so you could circlejerk with a bunch of white boys huh? You wanted to sit with your white friends and talk about those damn American niggers and they'd pat you on the back and say "oh you're different, you're not one of them"

Wrong, bucko.

It's past 4am here and i won't wake up for work if i sleep now. Fuck me. I'm UK btw and my issue is with blacks OUTSIDE America imitating the culture so much.

>You don't have to be poor to be tough
Sure. Tough in the sense of financial related struggles.
>Its called African American vernacular. It has nothing to do with your socioeconomic status. It's just how we speak.
Slightly less mockingly than my aunt May post, a black person living around all blacks will talk differently than a black person living around mostly whites. You weren't born with AA vernacular. A lot of the youngers i knew picked it up through media (largely from negative characters, which is why I'm asking the question of why blacks seem more easily drawn in than others)
>They don't...
This bit just seems like you think I'm white, saying "reee niggers" and never seen a black person before. Cultural aspects can't be negative, to you? I wouldn't equate it to whiteness, but when someone reaches a certain stage/class level, i would expect their presentability to follow with it. Using your example, i wouldn't expect to see the head of my department in a wife beater and durag in public. Their status is above that. No matter which race they are. But this example in and of itself isn't actually bad; however, when i see people professional people -- that know the effect of good presentation -- blazing loud drill music, cussing and talking about killings, yeah that is an issue and will definitely give off a certain perception. People cuss but it's not unanimously agreed on as okay.
>inb4 i only do what i want because I'm 2 cool
Presentation matters, no matter which society you're in and if you don't agree, therein lies the problem and unfortunately what will contribute to some blacksnot getting their shit together.

>That's what white people break it down to.
Because a lot of that shit is what is idolised and put on display to other races. The degradation of oneself to being a sex god and tough (in the physical sense this time) like they're an experienced mma-tier fighter. It a strange delusion that i see way too frequently
>their. Because society rejected us for so long that we purposely defy societal standards. And America loves it. That's where the afro came from.
Wow, really showed me with that correction. Anyway, defying standards is still to your fucking detriment. America loves you, but have your lives improved?

To reiterate, my whole point is blacks outside America copying American culture. So that's what my points are on, but i can see you dragging this back to America

Phone posting is hell

because of the STRONG affinity of black culture (not like the Erykah Badu crowd) for that ! and these people are taking it: don't yuu kno that song "liiiiiife styyyyyle"
a culture so in love with it can't escape the accountability of its effects

>You weren't born with AA vernacular.
You aren't born with any vernacular. It's taught to you by the people around you. Mexican-Americans who have been in the US for generations still have Mexicanisms in the way they speak. The way they say "right now" instead of "in a minute" or "later". The way they say "or what" after every question.
>blazing loud drill music, cussing
Cussing and listening to certain music doesn't make you a thug user. And you really see professionals who talk about killing? I've literally never seen it.

>The degradation of oneself to being a sex god and tough (in the physical sense this time) like they're an experienced mma-tier fighter. It a strange delusion that i see way too frequently
It's called machismo. Blacks aren't the only ones who do it. Black culture is masculine as fuck and we appreciate masculine characteristics. It's just how we are.
>To reiterate, my whole point is blacks outside America copying American culture. So that's what my points are on, but i can see you dragging this back to America
You should've made it clear that you were talking about UK blacks in the OP. Say UK blacks, not just blacks. You're talking about all of us when you say that. Make it specific.

This is the most retarded fucking thread that I've ever seen.

>But it's the culture of black people
Culture doesn't develop in a vacuum. People usually take from their environments
>Hair
The point was it's more noticeable with these new age rappers. Yeah attention was always paid to afro hair because of how easily it can look out of shape if touched. Although i would say it was more to maintain presentability, now there's a bit more accesorizing too. I'm seeing a lot more feminine styles nowadays and with all the different colours is more noticeable. I'm seeing dudes change their hair colour every 3-4 months.
>Fashion
It's changed from cypress hill era tracksuits and medallion, to g-unit era kicks, jeans, chain and cap, to nowadays dudes wearing more ambiguous clothing line they're on a modelling runway. It's not even just rappers too. Regardless, i see similarities between thots and thugs

>feminine mannerisms
Well, it still happens and I've picked up on it

It not an UK problem, it's an European one.

t.french

it was adults that really gave me shit about it, not kids
They'd literally say shit like "user think he white, reading all them damn books"
They wouldn't say these things lightly either, you could tell they were genuinely disgusted by the fact that I was doing something "white"

I'm not here to argue, but here to share my experience as a 19 year old blackbot that rejected black culture (mostly due to unawareness).

>raised by single Jamaican mom until I was 9
>didn't really watch TV besides Cartoon Network/Toonami and 4Kids
>mom got me into anime (we used to watch Naruto together
>mom, grandma, aunt, and uncle kept me away from shows like Family Guy/South Park (idk why)
>spent my formative years reading and playing Pokemon since family stressed education
>never really made fun of until I got to high school
>moved from majority black school to majority white/latino school in a decent neighborhood
>keep being me, make lots of friends
>experience rejection by women
>9th grade, first year I had a bully, as well as people telling me that I don't 'act black enough'
>watch them do their thing, become disgusted
>extreme disdain for black people cemented in me from that year
>moved schools again
>was not really made fun of, but was again pointed out for 'not acting black'
>made friends of all races, gained respect as some sort of genius (I was smarter tham them)
>still rejected, no puss
>now in uni, still no gf, wracked with the recurrence of tfw no gf nearly every night
>all the black people I know but 1 (a girl) is in community college
>many of them say that I'm lucky (most didn't bother trying hard to get in uni)
>complain that >tfw no gf is actually beginning to destroy me
>"you'll find someone one day", "you'll make a good husband", "you'll make some girl real happy"
>pure bullshit

Tl:dr Rejected black culture because I was not exposed to it for too long, and could not empathize with other blacks, instead becoming disgusted with contemporary black culture.

Will answer questions if any anons have them

No, need to apologise. Sure you've gathered by now I'm not talking America

>AAVE all throughout your posts every time someone questions your blackness or your knowledge of our culture.
r9k reflex, before i get accused of larping.
>We stopped saying that shit in the 60s.
So?

>To you, wearing jewelry, driving a nice car, listening to loud music, and being confident is enough to make a person a thug in your eyes.
Nice things aren't bad, but it's retarded for someone to idiotically prioritise material things idolised in rap videos, when they are in a shitty financial situation with no foundation. The music content would be an issue, though, if it was bad.

I'm looking at how American black media permeates black cultures around the world to a greater extent than i see with any other race. i see young blacks in safe positions in society chase the lifestyle sold to them in rap music or get peer pressured into doing bad thing by other black friends and why that is. I'm also saying that this rap-sold lifestyle if what i see people aiming for and idolised to a greater proportion that what i would see from other races

>If some white guy with big gauges in his ear was driving around listening to Sublime loud as hell, you wouldn't care. Why is that?
How could you possibly know that?

Why do you say things like this? If someone has an opinion that you don't like, it must be because of whitey. You know nothing about me and my relationship with white people.

>You aren't born with any vernacular. It's taught to you by the people around you
Exactly. Yet i will see niggas that would be more exposed to white culture vernacular forcing a black street accent

>cussing doesn't make you a thug
Of course not, but presentation matters. It would definitely make someone come across as less responsible/mature

Anyways I'm uk, which people seemed to miss

>Black culture is masculine as fuck and we appreciate masculine characteristics
I won't say it's wholly positive like that. Sure physically, is masculine, but i would posit that you're quite feminine mentally and lack temperament.

I thought the op was clear enough with how kept putting America in to distinguish it's media and talk about how contagious it is, but fair.

I'm this guy
I'm also in college, so from the sound of it our situations are pretty similar. If you want to get pussy/ a gf, you need to lean into what you are, if that makes sense. Just by being a well spoken black guy, you're a rarity, so tailor your game to girls that like guys who stand out. Work out, get /fa/ (think MC Ride/jpegmafia, not ASAP rocky, you're aiming to look unique), work on your social skills if you need to, and I can almost guarantee you'll be able to fuck hipster girls/nerdy black girls
"Stacies" and their black counterparts are likely out of your reach, but they're all boring as fuck so you aren't really missing much

You know who's really fucked? Americans with federal security clearances.

Some nigger mayates jumped my little 17 yo cousin who lives in San Diego because he was walking back home and had a gold cross chain they took, my cousin was dumb wearing that but still it pisses me off because he ended up in the hospital

His older brother also said that he and another of my cousins got in a fight with some blacks that randomly started attacking them at the trolley station

I guess the part of SD they live in can get niggery sometimes

Attached: 3d6718f.jpg (1841x4031, 685K)

Nice tranny selfie you Larpass turd

Mad negro detected

Drink bleach

Attached: ce73470.jpg (1772x1788, 417K)

Posting more tranny selfies to refute that you are a tranny. So you're not only a trans but a really retarded one at that

There are plenty of cool white rappers. Try it.

That's not me jigaboo, it's an asian chick

Lynch yourself mayate

Attached: 67deae5.jpg (664x1334, 83K)

Sorry to hear that but the vast majority of the west is ruled by Hispanics and they've been killing blacks with impunity for some time now. You've already won the war.

HAHAHA even better, the retard brainlet has a stash of tranny pics on his hard drive HAHAHAHAHA

>tfw you realize how so many niggas avoid becoming robots
>when a decent looking girl rejects them, they drop their standards like a rock and just date obese bitches from then on
How do I avoid this fate?

Attached: 1479784130708.jpg (790x695, 53K)

Wait for robot gfs

Or more like they sfart dating crack heads

My city is mainly white but everybody is on this wannabe nigger culture to the point where everyone is a wigger or a low life and my entire cities culture is based around this nigger tough guy bullshit and all the woman are whores who date these wannabe niggers and the whores look like kim k and they rhink they are so fucking hot becuase they let one of these faggot rappers cum on there face fuck this gay earth

Attached: 72548592649275.gif (480x344, 1.26M)

Sounds about right. The terms you're looking for are:
Thot
Clout-chaser
Unga bunga
Hoodrat
Fuck-nigga
Hopefully these terms help out since i see the same shit happening to the town I used to call home.

Because they're insecure and they desperately scramble for the only identity available to them.
God forbid you're black and act like a normal human with common courtesy, empathy and refuse the thug culture.
"Why are you tryna be white broo ahaha deadd"
It's definitely worse in America than anywhere else.
Also victim mentality is a big issue. Young black kids are told that the world/country/whites are against them when its obviously not. Why try to better yourself when you'll never succeed nigga? You should become a gangbanger like your daddy and your cousins, fuck white people and fuck the system.

Yea but the problem about thug life is those who engage in it doesn't matter what race they are can have negative impacts on their life. Young impressionable teens of all races who think they are hard shit because they dress, act and talk like a gangster may do stupid things that thug life promotes such as gang activity, drug dealing, fast cars and reckless driving, robbing and assaults. If they ever got charged or locked up, future employers will see this and not want to hire you especially since most thugs are unemployed and never work