If youre a genetically inferior beta male, is there any reason not to become a trap ?

If youre a genetically inferior beta male, is there any reason not to become a trap ?

it literally makes your quality of life 100x better

> much more positive attention from both guys and girls
> its fun to dress up hot and sexy all the time, Im 6 months on hormones and im finally comfortable in my own body
> get to be part of an amazing and supportive and loving community

But the best part is you get an amazing and fulfilling sex life. I was a virgin before now that im a girl I literally have sex like 5x a week with like three different friends with benefits. I finally feel like Im a part of society now. I never dared to leave my basement before, but hormones have me a new chance at life. I finally feel like myself

Attached: 1566070549220.jpg (4020x2000, 1.03M)

How do you get hormones if you are not American?

A man who abandons his manhood is the only man weaker than one who allows others to dictate his manhood.

>is there any reason not to become a trap ?

Family. i did transitoin for 2 years and was happy, but family forced me to detransition

Attached: 1545828120422s.jpg (1822x2378, 804K)

wtf what a cutie ruined themselves by going back

that's me. Fucking family forced me to detransition. my parents are traditional and so insanely attached to the spiritual pleasure of "a beautiful boy who grows into a handsome man" that they acted like I was dying when i transitioned, literally cried and screamed every day. They made my life hell, even thouhg i was more confident than ever and making friends. the family issues were ruining my grades. I also couldn't visit my extended family ever

Now I definitely can't re-transition because my mother died recently, and if i transition again, it would definitely trigger my father to commit suicide (he threatened suicide when i transitioned)

Why not transition? Easy.

I don't want to be gawked at like a freak in public and laughed at behind my back.

oh I don't know dignity, self-respect, a basic understanding of being true to self, etc..

You should transition user
oreagn123

Im not mentally ill or retarded i guess
unoringal123

5'8.
lol just transition vro

Your family sounds pretty based

You were more attractive before, sorry

I don't hate my family enough to do something as horrible as transitioning.

Mossad is really generous with the Paycheck these Days

fuck them
they should commit suicide
why should you suffer because of them?
fuck anyone who threatens suicide to psychologically hold another person prisoner
and thats supposed to be your family?
someone who loves you would do that?
fuck them
thats not love
thats cruel and downright fucking evil.

> I literally have sex like 5x a week with like three different friends with benefits

Are they male or female?

He's just as cruel for transitioning in the first place knowing his parents would be against it.
Instead of dealing with his mental illness is a reasonable fashion by finding professional help, he instead resorted to something as retarded as taking hormones.

brev.... if kid went to asian he'd swimmin in cunny okay. fucking swiiiiimmiiinnn like in your wildest dreams swimming

this kid just on the inside enjoys being a female and being submissive, thats why he decided to be a tranny

penis

Parents forced you to exist supporting you is the least they can do

FYI I'm going to kill gay people.

Fuck off Reiko, we know you can't get laid with real women, that's the only reason you do this.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

They used up tons of time and resources just to have a kid in a world where having a kid is more of a burden than a benefit, so the least he could do is take into consideration his parents opinions, instead of mutilating himself for a mental illness.

i would much rather tough it out, you fucking faggot.

Nobody ask to be born and yes parents only think about the benefits the kids will bring to their egos not the suffering they will endure

but then i wont be able to rape joe mama :'(

If you actually think people have kids for the sake of Ego then you're just a narrow minded fool. You have no ability to empathize with other people due to your irrational hatred, probably brought about by a warped ideology brought about by propaganda you're not even aware of.

Very based family looking out for your own best interests.

To be a shitty beta male is still to be more than a woman.

Or maybe you value instincts over rationality

Yeah, my family really saved my life! When I was living as a trans girl, I was doing extremely dangerous and unethical activities, such as hanging out with friends, going to movies, and waking up every day excited to leave the house in a cute outfit! Thankfully my parents saved me from that nightmare, so now I live a healthy traditional lifestyle of isolating myself from society , hating the mirror, and typing up Jow Forums posts!

the thing is, you need to be confident and like yourself to be able to network professionally and do well in job interviews. If you hate being male, you can't make eye contact with a job recruiter

I'm not sure how someone who wants to take hormones to satiate their mental illness instead of seeking professional help would be on the side of rationality.