Whats it like being friends with a NEET?

Whats it like being friends with a NEET?

Attached: 1560171457153.png (625x350, 262K)

Depends on their circumstance.

Mostly you're confined to doing cheap or free activities and sometimes you feel bad for them and pick up the tab

>tfw no NEET bf to nurture

Attached: 1560665892162.jpg (396x385, 101K)

Stop trying to jew your way into my neet life you fairy motherfucker.

Awesome. They're always up to hang out.

As a salarycuck, they make me partially envious and partially more secure in myself.

I wish I had the free time they did, but on the other hand, i enjoy having the money to buy stuff without feeling guilty for begging friends/asking parents

>neets
>Friends

Haha, good one fellow normie.

>be me
>poorfag NEET
>friend invites me to come drink at his house
>I can't get a ride from my mom or brother and have to take the train to a station 5 miles from my friend's house
>text my friend asking if he can pick me up at the station
>offer him $20 for gas
>was hoping he'd say no thanks but he accepts my payment.

Attached: 82B1404A-D527-483D-90E4-08DE9E028324.jpg (970x545, 771K)

Dude why would you pay 20 dollars to go drink in your "friend's" house? You really sounds like a cuck

I'm a NEET and I don't beg for anything. I am self-sufficient, have a small home and am buying a car next week. Want something? Learn how to make it, if you can't make it then scam and get it.

UNITED
STATES

Check'd, also I had a friend from gradeschool hit me up. My one and only friend, someone who was bullied as well. He's now married with 3 kids, but I mean hey he's 6'6 so bound to happen. lol He's so excited to get back in touch with me asking me to come hangout with him, says it meant so much to him that we were friends back in the day. Flake on all his request and disappear. Last thing I need is him seeing me as a manlet neet with no life.

yeah, i supposed beg isn't the right word.
But I do plan on doing something similar once I have enough money saved up that I can live off of purely dividends while my investments grow for the rest of my life.

why would i want friends? i dont like going outside

It felt like common courtesy, but I expected him to decline my offer. Dude paid a $50,000 deposit on a $200,000 house and drives an Audi - he has plenty of money.

Living as a minimalist is much easier then you'd imagine. What is that you REALLY need to survive without working? Shelter, water and food. Right now I live in a small (but more then enough) 2 bedroom home that I own, my bills altogether are $300/month. Electricity is $250, power is $30, internet is $20... then it's food. There's plenty of churches that give out food + EBT so I pay nothing for food each month.

$300/month paying power normally
If you had $10-15k to spend on a proper solar panel setup that'd only be $50/month + $100/yr in taxes for your property. That'd only be $700/year ----- of course you'll need to calculate gas and extra expenses and eating out once in awhile but let's be generous and say $2000/yr.

That's $166/month. Donating plasma can net you $200+ a month, dumpster diving and reselling things can net $500/month, you can buy weed off the deepweb for $500/lb for top-tier shake and get $1600 flipping for $100/zip. There's all sorts of ways you can fund a minimalist lifestyle indefinitely, I'm planning on getting neetbux soon and hoarding up food long-term. Fuck working, if you don't want to work or be a leech then take the minimalistpill.

You can get small homes for under $5000 and get a solar panel setup for $15k. Whole setup is only $20k and you can make payments on both the small house and solar panel setup over time instead of all at once. Assuming you work full time at a minimum wage job ($7.25) it will take you about 17 months to be self sufficient and never have to pay rent or power bills. First step to achieving this lifestyle is to be a fucking kike with your money and get started as soon as possible. Retirement is a meme, by the time you're an old fucking boomer you're not gonna enjoy life.

This is really helpful. I guess my one issue is that most of this requires an indefinite amount of 'labor' to be expended, donating plasma, DD, flipping, these are all basically "jobs" in and of themselves. Are you still gonna be doing those things when you're 50? 60?

If I can work until I'm 30 and never have to do anything again, then I'd take that sacrifice.

I'm not, I'm going to be getting neetbux soon following Uncle Ruckus guide. $750/month is more then enough to sustain my lifestyle but I don't expect that to remain consistent for the rest of my life either, hence why when I do neetbux I'll be spending it all in bulk on long-term term. The donating plasma and other things are things I do now because I haven't gotten the solar panel setup and my bills are a bit more expensive.

Bulk long-term food I meant* basically gonna hoard food, god speed regardless though user you can definitely make it on $200-250k if you budget your money and that's doable before age 30

as a neet all my friends basically broke up with me because they didnt want to be influenced by me and their gfs didnt want me around

You should honestly make an infographic or something with the data you've put together. It'd do a lot to show how fucking ridiculously materialistic most people are and how little we really need to get by with.

(OP)

I sometimes wish I was him desu. My dayjob seems like hell sometimes.

Great because they are always there to chat when Im stuck in morning classes.

I'm a 25 year old neet andused to hang out with people pretty regurlarly on weekends. but year by year their lifestyles became so different to mine that keeping up some kind of tangible friendship was almost impossible. they live in a completely different world to me now and have moved on with their lives. they have stable relationships and steady jobs. the last few times I hung out with them it was painfully awkward. for the most part I just sat there silently drinking while they talked about their lives and aspirations. occasionally I'd make some jokes or try to talk about something I found interesting but their conversations always gravitate back to their egos.

to have true friends as a neet I believe you have to find other neets. which is nigh impossible. anybody else will be disgusted by your presence and not understand your worldview

V I R G I N I A
hy

if you are not a neet or aspiring neet then you are a disgusting npc normalfaggot