Fembots, whats the farthest youve ever gone with a relative, sexually?

Fembots, whats the farthest youve ever gone with a relative, sexually?

Attached: 6C9C13FE-5AC5-418D-AD05-39402D167160.jpg (624x566, 270K)

I WANNA LICK A CUTE GIRL'S VAGINA TOO WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: ooo.jpg (700x700, 66K)

Family situation is complicated, tried to low key flirt with stepsister (not blood related).

Me and my dad are a couple, we're expecting.

Sometimes my dad hugs me

How do you handle public relations? Do you tell people who know you, or hide it? Do you have any partners besides him, and does he have any besides you?

oh and congrats

I'm a hikki neet so there aren't really public relations, but what rarely there are, we don't tell people the truth. We are both exclusive to each other.

Jesus christ that's is hot. Damn I wish I was a dad.

How did it all start? who initiated first?

After he and mom separated we came to live together and we became close, eventually I initiated to make things intimate and develop a relationship. He felt bad for a time as if he'd taken advantage of me, but I love him in that way and wanted it.

Tell us more. How did you first initiate it?

the only thing close to sexual was whenever i would sleep over at my aunts house my cousin would always press himself against my ass

My stepdads, step uncle used to fuck me. I secretly liked it.

awkward hugs at the end of family reunions. im not degenerate.

I ate my sister's pussy.

Attached: 6e42d928e8efa1ce6efab755fb64b1e1.png (1350x900, 767K)

POO PEE POO PEE POO PEE POO PEE

Attached: ALIENS-guy.jpg (1280x1120, 169K)

PENIS AND VAGINA
classic motherfuckin fuck cock wiener

Attached: 37aef877a2afaec3c1adc8be1ea5197e.jpg (1280x1800, 1M)

How old are you and how young were you the first time daddy fucked you?

Come to Odessa Texas and be my incestuous pregnant GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on lawyers to keep CPS from taking your bastard away

Do you call him daddy while he pounds his baby girls little pussy? Does he spank you? Does he fuck you rough or more gently?

How old were you? Did he fuck you bareback? Cum inside you?

Are you a boy or girl(male)? How old was she? Was the pussy shaved? Did you lick her asshole?

wait wait why the fuck do I have a boner right now

I started acting closer with him innocently enough, acting like his girl wanting cuddles and stuff. But not just a girl anymore, and intentionally acting closer than appropriate. Sort of seduced him if you want to think of it like that. One time I kissed him while snuggling together and things went from there.

I'm 20, he's 33. He had me young. First time was at 19 but I knew I wanted before that.

Sometimes, I play around with him when I feel like or tease him. Not that I'm any good at it I think. No spankings. Usually it's gentle.

Based if true, which is unlikely.

>I'm 20, he's 33

Huh, well I can see why that happened