"Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity...

"Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping - they called it opportunity." - Bill Gates

Well what's your excuse you lazy NEETs? Richest man in the world says there's nothing wrong with flipping burgers. You don't think you know better than the richest man in the world do you? This is the problem with your generation. You've been spoiled and now you think you're too good to man up and do the work that needs to get done but nobody else wants to do.

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8qn5BIpV5m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flipping burgers is cucked, there's no excuse needed. Only pedos wanna work fast food.

How long do I have to flip burgers to become as rich as Bill

>be born rich
>just flip burgers bro its alright
Every fucking time

The Things School Wont Teach You by Bill Gates meme thing was fake

>richest man in the world
that isn't true by a long shot
bill gates wasn't born rich ya dummy

Did anyone offer him the opportunito to flip burgers after he said that? I wonder if he would have jumped on it.

>be me
>invent Windows 2.0 in 2020
>earn more than bill gates in 1 month
>go to bill
>just work harder bro

who the fuck is bill gates

not sure, I think thats actually Tim Cook

Flipping burgers isn't beneath my dignity. I would definitely flip burgers if I could get some money out of it without doing anything else. It's being the servant of the manager at the burger place which is the thing that's beneath my dignity. I am not that person's servant, and I won't pretend to be.

Attached: TIMESAND___jihad.jpg (768x479, 72K)

Flipping burgers in't beneath my dignity. Working for slave wages is

Richfags only get that rich because they can see an opportunity and have the means to seize it. Noone gets rich from hard work, miners work a hell of a lot harder than that cryptokike. I will continue being the rusted beam that threatens to collapse your empire of industry

bless
bless
bless
bless
bless

Attached: TRINITY___Me2.png (104x269, 61K)

yeah, the thing about modern wageslaving that I hold beneath my dignity isn't the nature of the work, or the low pay offered for it, it's the fact that they expect you to be happy, energetic, cheerful, and extroverted all the time, both to get the job and while working.

Why can't we drop the lies and dancing around each other? I'd rather not work, but I'm willing to if I need the money. The employer would rather not pay me, but they're willing to because they need work done. Can't we just have a businesslike negotiation over this instead of personality tests and "cultural fits" both of us carefully pretending we actually want to do this?

Why don't you do it then? If it was that easy, we all wouldn't be here right now.

The only thing flipping burgers gets you is sporadic hours, endless red tape, $300 USD every 2 weeks (which is nothing compared to our cost of living) and other workers treating you like garbage because you don't fit their normalcuck social group. But ironically, my time doing that was nothing compared to other jobs I had.

>bill gates wasn't born rich ya dummy
His father was a prominent Seattle-area attorney, his mother was on the board of directors of a bank, his grandfather was a bank president.

He sure as fuck wasn't poor.

The truth is Smart is the new Rich. But we have too many stupid people running the show. So they do whatever it takes to keep us from progressing. That's how they maintain their delusional standard of living, without putting in any extra effort on their part.

But that's also how you kill your own business to. When you don't have a long-term, sustainable plan for the business and community.

Sure is nice to have been born in an era when everything was literally handed to you, huh? Boomers could literally go to college for basically free, get a job right out of college without needing any experience and buy a house for dirt cheap.

>Smart is the new Rich
Smart WAS the new rich, but now we're back to the old rich being the new rich.

You can be smart as fuck, but if you're not willing to sell out to Amazon, Google or Facebook, they'll just crush you.

>It's fine bro just work for 9 dollars an hour while everyone you know treats you like dog shit
>What? You can't afford rent without working two more jobs?
>Just grow up, the world isnt easy kid!

Attached: 1565911919797.jpg (714x566, 59K)

when boomers were flipping burgers their coworkers, managers, and customers were all white and well behaved.

flipping burgers now means working behind bullet proof glass as customers try to steal from you axing in ebonics for free food and refills while all your nigger coworkers take 50 minute smoke breaks and wander around the kitchen stealing food before going on break again leaving all the work to you

Not him, but he also got rich at a very unorthodox time. His fortune was built out of dumb luck. And it doesn't explain any kind of standard plan to Find a source for your initial income (usually a job that doesn't kill or traumatize you worse than War), build money, or maintain your well-being in any way.

Last I checked, this isn't some 1950's, "Leave it to Beaver" type scenario.

It's not even the niggers, I worked at McCucks before and the entire staff was white.
They hired this 17 year old kid and he ended up stealing hundreds of dollars from the registers and people's wallets.

It isn't so much the people, it's the general culture and attitude. Everything's so low energy and low care.

>Last I checked, this isn't some 1950's, "Leave it to Beaver" type scenario.
Truthfully, it never was. You always needed massive seed money from a wealthy benefactor to get started.

The whole idea that a person can start from nothing is to give poor people the idea that if they work hard enough then they, too, can become millionaires.
And since you're soon to be a millionaire, maybe lower taxes on millionaires.

Don't forget their Baby Mamas bringing their kids over and taking a lunch break with them for 30-40 minutes. I never felt so much jealousy, frustration, and motion sickness in my entire life.

I can agree with that. Stupid people outnumber the smart people. And warlord wannabees can control stupid people like puppets. You see it in third-world countries all the time.

>And don't complain. Nothing's worse than a man that complains he ain't got a fair shake.
>We never complained. Except when we would have union strikes and mass sit-ins to protest terrible pay and horrible treatment. But don't you do that, it makes you seem entitled and lazy.
>If you don't work, then where will my social security come from? Didn't think of that, eh sonny? Don't forget to wear your Home Depot uniform under your McDonalds uniform so you can change on the bus. Chop chop! Don't be late!

>"user, if you're having trouble just work harder."
>"No, don't apply for welfare or disability! What are you, lazy?"
I've got ADHD or maybe 'tism, actually, can I get disability for that?

Attached: 1565802495759.jpg (500x500, 60K)

>You always needed massive seed money from a wealthy benefactor to get started.
checkmate zoomers now pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make my mcchicken

Attached: maxresdefault-16.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

kys bootlicking faggot
bill gates is going to hell

>work harder
If I was a normalkike, that would work. But I'm not, so that's technically discrimination. Nobody has a plan for any of this. And the guys on top will just hop in a lifeboat when everything goes down, like the greedy little cowards they are.

I've been working shit food service jobs for years and still haven't got anywhere. some "opportunity"

A few million years.

Pretty sure this is a fake or misattributed quote.

whats the point of working a dead end minimum wage job I'll never get ahead in while I'm stuck having to suck someones dick while women can work as a waitress or make a patreon and take pictures of themselves and people literally hand money over to them for being a woman

I'd rather blow my brains out than be someones slave I have to ass kiss

some opportunities are better than others.
youtu.be/8qn5BIpV5m0

bill gates also said something along the lines of "software is an IQ profession"

he also saved literally millions of Africans from dying due to malaria

>whats the point of working a dead end minimum wage job I'll never get ahead
Because the point is not to stay there at all. You get that job as proof you can hold down a job, then move to something else.

what about nepotism? they don't need to prove shit.
>just get lucky lomao

>what about nepotism? they don't need to prove shit.
Fuck them. Fuck comparing yourself to someone else. This is about you. Plenty of people do less work than me and make more. Plenty are opposite. I managed to carve a niche for myself where I'm comfortable, and I hope you manage to do the same too.

STILL HAVE TO KISS SOMEONES ASS AND HAVE NO FREE TIME

Not him, but how exactly are we supposed to "stop comparing ourselves to others?" I understand the well-being part, but how are we supposed to get into that mindset?

> but how are we supposed to get into that mindset
It's not easy, but what I did was stop following trends. Stop paying attention to what others are doing. Live by what I find I am content with. I know I'll probably not be rich, but at least I have a place of my own now and can send money to my family to take care of their needs. I guess I never did try to be like anyone else, it was probably why I was treated so poorly when I was in school, because I was just "being myself" however stupid that phrase is. I did well in school because I wanted to do well, not because it was for someone else. My career choice is because I wanted it. I know I am making less money than other choices, but I'm happier here.

Accepting your true self. I guess it makes sense. Thanks for the insight, man.

so cucked he's giving all his money away to make toilets.