I'm nineteen years old and my growth was stunted because I've never eaten a fruit or vegetable in my life...

I'm nineteen years old and my growth was stunted because I've never eaten a fruit or vegetable in my life, aside from some bananas when I was a child.

Now I'm 5'6.

Femanons, am I already undateable/unattractive by default?

Attached: 6gyvm6b9rt331.jpg (457x610, 26K)

I'm more turned off by picky eaters than slightly-shorter-than-average people.

why did your parents not feed you fruits or vegetables

very weird

This reply made me sad.

I was a picky eater but had greens every so often. I'm 6'0 though so maybe it's not so much nutrition but genetics

>mfw parents are 5'11 and 5'9
>play sports, eat organic food drink milk
>somehow became a short fuck at 5'8

I hope it's genetics at least, I wish I could know for sure.

The main problem I have with being short is the immense regret and guilt I feel because it was probably my fault for not eating normally.

I have that feeling looking at my face. I feel like if I ate more and wasn't a skinny fag my face wouldn't look so uneven and sick. I get told I look like a meth addict because of it even though I'm normal weight now. I guess my face got fucked from that

>never ate fruit or vegetables
Why? They taste better than 90% of the other foods.

same desu except I'm a man

"short" boys are cute, but unhealthy boys are not.

trips of truth but a truth not my own

Unhealthy is okay if skelly or the unhealthy is mental. cut cut bb

have you tried eating ass op

no your 5'6 because your parents height
t. 6'2 and literally never ate a fruit or vegetable in his life

i eat like shit and am 5'11 stop believing weird lies, you were destined to be a manlet

I don't know if you're a female or not but at the end of the day do women even like "cute" guys? I assume that's more for if you're a teenager but I'm turning twenty soon, sadly.

But I am also unhealthy mentally

i'm 23 with a degree and a career (xx f). cute sub-type boys (men) are definitely my type.

May I ask why exactly? What's even appealing about someone like me?

first of all, we're talking strictly physical appearances. i could be very attracted to someone physically, but if he's a lazy jerk then that's an immediate huge turn-off. but i guess the idea of a cute small boy to both be able to control (tie up and tease) as well as care for (cuddle and caress) is very appealing.
i guess maybe psychologically if i think about it, i probably watched too much anime growing up or something and now i'm eternally attracted to younger looking, feminine-appearing, 5'2-5'7 submissive guys. thanks, japan.

Attached: 553648AE-B539-403F-A365-DA5610299216.jpg (750x484, 232K)

That sounds nice, I'm not a jerk, I don't think I'm lazy but if you knew the situation my life in right now you may think I am lazy.

I forgot to ask, how tall are you?

just date a short girl

i'm 5'3, 5'6 would be ideal

5'5
i honestly don't see why so many guys think they're short. the 6 foot thing is a meme that only tinder thots abide by. most girls only care if you're an inch or so taller than them, and even so if you have a great personality and skill set wouldn't mind you being their height or shorter. i prefer guys close to my height or shorter though, but we already discussed that.

Attached: 932D8054-883B-4022-B31A-C6180288CBE1.jpg (700x840, 383K)

I assumed most short girls would prefer really tall guys, I guess it would be more convenient in a way to date someone my height?

I dunno why I'm even discussing this anyway, I'm never going to meet anyone.

All of this talk about my height not mattering much makes me wish I didn't waste my life and I could've socialized and met people.

Oh well, I guess it's too late for all of that now though.

You assumed right. That virtue signaling thotlet you were replying to?
>lol just date a short girl like me, sweatie;)))) I'm only 5"3 so ur perfect uwu
>why yes my bf Chad does happen to be 6'4 but that's just me there are plenty of fish in the sea u just have to b urself kk

you're still young! there's plenty of time left. be optimistic. and with that i say goodnight, youngster!

Attached: 1B60A030-5EC6-410C-8066-B280D0380ECE.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

But what if that user actually doesn't mind dating a short guy? What are you basing all of that on?

Maybe I am still young-ish but I wish I hadn't wasted literally all of my teenage years. It makes it hard to have motivation to bother continuing.

Goodnight. Thanks for talking.

ngl. 5'6 is a turnoff for many. I know a guy that height. He eventually got with a very unattractive girl. There is hope. Keep trying.

it doesnt matter what stacey says, user, youre a fucking stud and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. dont fall for the incel meme and get out of here while you can.

short boys are underrated, but secretly the best because they are optimal height for forehead kisses and being both little and big spoon. all roasties who disagree with me should be publicly executed.

Attached: 1203980218390128301.png (500x281, 350K)

Thank you user, stuff like this genuinely cheers me up.

>manlet
>brother is tall but picky eater
>gave up and tried to make him carry on the family name
>mfw reading this post

Attached: image.jpg (550x457, 126K)

you're always welcome. you seem like a sweet boy, don't let yourself become a doomer. i dont care if it's realistic or not, stay positive and you will naturally attract people. if someone doesn't love you already, there will definitely be someone to shower you with love and affection. anyone you want to be associated with doesn't give a shit about your height.

stay wonderful. sending an internet hug to you.

Attached: hug-for-a-real-nigga.gif (462x320, 1.03M)

This and I'm not even a woman
>Not that anyone else on this Korean laundry forum is

I like to think most women take the same stance I do to tits.

I.e
>As long as they are bigger than mine I can easily consider it

However also, if faced with two equal girls but one has twice the breast size?
Of course the bigger tits every time.

Oh, you posted that seal because it resembles a grape. I see what you did there

Thank you so much user, obviously we're strangers but your post makes me want to say that I love you. So, I love you!

Yes, that was the idea. It was completely intentional.

Just to let you guys all know, there are 50 million niggers in a hot dense state and 14 billion years ago nigs started being anti-nigs so that nigs weren't actually nigs any longer because nigs were actually nigs who were and weren't anti-nigs.

Attached: 1554926464097-r9k.jpg (1080x1440, 164K)

im a massive pussy so im gonna cry a little, been a while since i've been told that. thank you user. you're a real kind boy. i love you, too.

this is extremely homosexual, but would you like to be friends? contact is [email protected]
from there i can add you on whatever, just don't like posting specifics (if you want to be friends, of course)

Attached: 1232139812093809123.jpg (900x669, 52K)

I sent you a message, orginally

user....
90% of fruit of vegetables trigger a gag reflex for me. I had this bs since i was 3-4 yrs old.
Im 188cm tall.

Attached: 1546975471468.png (211x196, 42K)

>19
>never eaten a vegetable or fruit

Bruh, most 2 year olds have no problem eating fruit and at least SOME vegetables. Your parents failed you. For the love of all that is holy go to the store and buy some cucumber, lettuce tomatoes and carrots and make yourself a salad you literal child. You're going to get diabetes and die at 30 if you don't.

Your height and looks are far less important in finding a mate than your character. I'm 6'3", fairly good looking, and a total asshole when I'm not trying/pretending to be someone I'm not. As soon as the real me rears it's face relationship status: over.

I never tried starting because I feel like there isn't a point, at this point.

You don't need fruits or vegetables stupid, the human stomach has a 1.5 pH

>dodged the question
now tell me how much you hate picky eaters

Attached: e16.gif (536x302, 1.78M)

>never eaten fruits and veggies
>still 6'1
what could have been lads?

Attached: 1535963148005.jpg (842x848, 85K)

Unless I remember wrong, nutrition can make you about 1 to 1.5 cm taller at most. So it's very unlikely you would be much different had you not been a picky eater.

Incredibly based.

How the fuck have you managed to avoid fruits and vegetables for a decade. Like what have you eaten?

What the fuck do you eat?

Is this a white person thing to not eat fruit or vegetables? How is that possible?

>fruits
based
>vegetables
cringe
never eaten veggEWS and never will

Attached: 1488916331923.jpg (1000x963, 190K)

>17
>5'1
>Girls love me, sucks for them cause I'm homo
Height only matters for vapid insecure chicks, love yourself

>underageb&
>sucks dicks
Checks out