There is no end to what you miss out on in life...

There is no end to what you miss out on in life. I use Jow Forums because I want to see what's going on or watch the news because of fomo. But I'm also missing out on sex, love and an endless number of things that would give meaning or joy to my life instead, that anxiety I feel really doesn't amount to much, it's not like I'll get pussy or money by being anxious. And all Jow Forums does is reinforce negative feelings in males in large. I'm tired of the insanity and futility, I'm just surviving with no good reason than the people who are doing better than me are going to win anyway. I had a bad day, but they're all bad days, just getting weeded out of life. I don't belong anywhere. I try to raise my awareness and all I get is conflict and hopelessness. I hate my life. I'm just a failed cumbrain, a failed everything, I "should" be something else. I have to phonepost because I'm cursed and was banned. This negativity will probably make my life even worse but I can't escape it but time marches on. I was banned temporarily and Jow Forums told me to call suicide hotline but that never helped anyone. My life is fucked

Attached: 51944539_313141102677620_8643883547345650588_n.jpg (320x366, 26K)

Anyway, have a nice sex life normies

couldn't care less about what you're saying but good god is that bitch a fucking perfect 10

Attached: 50710056_1156287024550785_1933024439660005032_n.jpg (1080x1195, 80K)

Block this website, it's poison.

Won't stop me from coming back. I can't even explain why. It's pathological, I think it's because I think there's some truth here but my life has not improved much to my knowledge because of this place and all this is, is another bad thread

Yeah she's extremely perfect and fuckable unlike me

Unlike the people who belong here, agreed. lol 34 hkhv neet. It's all sorts of fun bucko. If I knew I could get away with it I'd make sweet, sweet love to the local citizens of my town through efficiently destructive methods. Never say never, though. Hope afterall is all we got.

Attached: a391cd111c6c285ef454aa11d3df9fe8.gif (500x224, 1.11M)

You don't have to hope lmao you lose hope all the time, you don't have shit, there are high school teachers going to jail so they can fuck teenage boys and you're 38 posting fight club memes of Jow Forums fuck you, fuck hope, FuCk hope!! Hope never stays around long enough. But we'll wake up tomorrow and the next day greeted by the devil in our minds

What we have is cope and mental retardation and fear

I can't even focus on the future without getting emotional because I have no confidence in myself because I'm a freak but it has to happen or else

Pyramid head

Oh I think you missunderstood me. I don't have hope for a better tomorrow, but rather the drive to smile my way into mass shooting history. haha But yeah hope never really works out.

Well I don't want the guilt from influencing that decision, your subconscious mind messes with you over even small things you do wrong let alone the big things and you can get to the point where you are just an ugly monster.

No one can influence that decision out of me so you're in the clear friendo. I'm only a reflection of the world I live in. If I'm a monster then what does that make them.

Well it's what Nietzsche talked about with the death of God that the blood would never come off. The issue of good and evil is more complicated than I imaged even 5 years ago but it's all personal, like the trap springs shut and you're stuck in hell. You're right though a lot of what I see is just psychopathy or sociopathy from people but it could just be my own weakness and resentment that projects that. Women's attraction to "evil", I grew up being told the earth was made in 6 days, it's quite a leap

I mean how many people do you actually know to say you're a reflection of the world? What happens is you become alone and your inner demons eat you up and you lose your ability to fit in with people, you can always blame yourself, mass murderers are always cringe worthy people. You really are what you eat, you have sub personas and you need to feed the good ones and not the bad ones. Because there's a lot of you that simply can't be brought into a conversation but it's watching you like the eye of sauron in ltr because if you let it win then the world you hate wins you

I mean you know there are some seriously dark forces in the world dude, don't feed the beast, starve that bitch, remake yourself.

I woke up today and I started whimpering and lamenting my life, I think it's like lighting with us and Jow Forums, things exist inside us and outward forces bring them out and become a conduit for it. Your mind is technically the center of the universe so why would I want this?

I'm so sorry anons, I'm so deeply sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.

Italian MILFs are literally perfect. Goddamn.

I like it when white women act black, or if it's a milf who twerks to rap out of character, is that bad?

Why does degeneracy bother me do much? Especially female degeneracy? Something just isn't right about being a whore or being abusive. Idk I'm too naive I guess, anyway I should be at the gym and working on surviving without getting bogged down with feeling sexually inadequate mostly