Y'all smoke weed right? How the hell could you be in your room all day on the internet sober?

Y'all smoke weed right? How the hell could you be in your room all day on the internet sober?

Attached: q2kfvqxylsg31.jpg (3968x2976, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/257919839_Oxidative_Stress_and_Drugs_of_Abuse_An_Update
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2990475/
discord.com\invite\bFeKS6z
drugabuse.com/5-telltale-signs-of-a-high-functioning-addict/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the virgins here are too autistic to socialize in order to buy them.

Attached: 1525303204558.jpg (238x192, 9K)

I'm about to order some weed from the dark internet. Do you think it will arrive wherever I am? I'm skeptical.

i actually don't smoke weed because it reveals to me all the things i use my conscious energy to supress like
>how i got worthless degree and just didn't do anything with it at all
>how all my friends moved on without me because they all got jobs and somehow adapted to adult life
>how im 28 and still live at my parents house
>all the times i retrospectively realized i was the fucking loser in social situations

if im high and i think about shit like that its really painful psychologically. doesn't feel good. so i stay sober to effectively suppress it

Nah dogs will smell that shit

In highschool yeah, but weeds for niggers and children. I'm either sleeping off an amphetamine binge or high on an amphetamine binge.

t. knows nothing

I do it and everything was is advertised. people who sell take it very seriously with stealth packaging. it's not as sketchy as you think.

I smoke a very small amount every few hours just for a little buzz to enjoy my neet hobbies more. I don't really enjoy getting extremely high unless it's a couple of hours before bed

>femwagie
>make $11.75/hr
>work 8-26 hrs and wish i could work more bc money
>also im a weedfag in general
>go through half an oz a week, spend most of my paycheck on that or lsd/shrooms
>gonna be senior in hs
>always only have $2 in savings
(: kill me

so your a minor.. reported bro

I smoke hella weed bro, and the guverment makes sure theres no fentanyl in my shyt. Smoking weed is all there is, smoke it all day everyday. What do you have to lose? Smoke dat shit put one in the air. Stay doped, stay coped.

weed is no more intoxicating than coffee for me at this point.

weed is the best cope in the universe bar none. it's like magic. no other drug provides such a feel good to negative effects ratio. you can use it pretty much constantly to only mild detriment or tolerance which can go away with a simple 3 day break. and for whatever reason it just perfectly syncs up with my body and mind

You're doing a ton of damage to your body, senpai. The oxidative damage is wreaking havoc on your cells.

t. Jow Forums doctor

lol

It's really crazy how that happens. When your tolerance is low, weed can send you to the moon. Keep doing it and it barely even gives you a buzz anymore. Even alcohol isn't like that, not to the same extent anyway. At least in my experience.

I must be extremely sensitive to cannabinoids because I've been smoking for years and a small bowl still gets me high as fuck

I wish weed didn't gave me derealization

>Oxidative stress caused by exposure to drugs of abuse may derive from direct or indirect effects, and may occur after drug exposure or during the withdrawal from the drug [3]. Increase in the levels of oxidants compared to antioxidant defense systems leads to oxidation of proteins, phospholipids or DNA, leading to cell dysfunction and, eventually, to cell death [1]

>Exposure to amphetamine or amphetamine derivatives has been shown to induce oxidative stress in the nervous system [7, 8]. Increased levels of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the CNS were found upon in vitro [9-11] or in vivo[12, 13] exposure to methamphetamine or D-amphetamine.

>Evidences of lipid and protein oxidation were also induced by amphetamines, leading to an increase in 4-hydroxynonenal (4-HNE) and malondialdehyde (MDA) in the brains of methamphetamine abusers [14], higher levels of HNE-protein adducts in rat frontal cortex [15], increased thiobarbituric acid reactive substances (TBARS) in the pre-frontal cortex and hippocampus of rats exposed to a single dose of methamphetamine [16] and elevated MDA, 4-HNE and protein carbonyl levels in the striatum of mice, upon multiple administrations of methamphetamine [17].

researchgate.net/publication/257919839_Oxidative_Stress_and_Drugs_of_Abuse_An_Update

Attached: 786857895706086975.jpg (249x240, 7K)

why are all amphetamine users such brainlets?

no wonder you need an extremely potent toxin to feel anything

Yup same reasons as you. Still 22. So I got time I guess.

yup I'm high

this happens to me but I find it useful and motivating. it brings a lot of things from my subconscious up and I can work through them instead of stuffing them away

how do i find people who will sell me weed?

i'm too dumb to use crypto so the dark web is out of the question for me

who cares about cell death moron, you realize cells are constantly regenerating right? in fact, cancer is the uncontrolled growth of cells, so this probably protects me from cancer.

have a lot of friends incel

>Extensive research during last two decades has revealed the mechanism by which continued oxidative stress can lead to chronic inflammation, which in turn could mediate most chronic diseases including cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, neurological and pulmonary diseases. Oxidative stress can activate a variety of transcription factors...Activation of these transcription factors can lead to the expression of over 500 different genes, including those for growth factors, inflammatory cytokines, chemokines, cell cycle regulatory molecules, and anti-inflammatory molecules. How oxidative stress activates inflammatory pathways leading to transformation of a normal cell to tumor cell, tumor cell survival, proliferation, chemoresistance, radioresistance, invasion, angiogenesis and stem cell survival is the focus of this review. Overall, observations to date suggest that oxidative stress, chronic inflammation, and cancer are closely linked.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2990475/

Attached: 864864684.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Fuck off druggie, reported

>everybody dies
>this is so deep

fuck off, have fun wasting your entire paycheck on a fucking plant that does nothing but make you dizzy lmao

darkweb is so fucking easy it's not even funny. I'm an adhd retard and figured it out

caffeine and snacks brother. weed is for teenagers.

>weed
>makes you dizzy
???

you can just order it to your door from one of the hundreds of online vendors you brainlet retard

t. brainlet who never smoked top shelf bud

how's it going? would you like a nice comfy server?

discord.com\invite\bFeKS6z

weed doesn't allow you to ignore sleep for days while getting a constant stream of dopamine released from your brain. weed is just for dumb teenagers and niggers

I know people like him. they're high sensation people. they don't really have much going on in their heads so they need extremely potent drugs just to feel something. they focus largely on what drugs can do for them physically than anything cerebrally interesting while also looking down on "softer drugs". incredibly annoying people.

I only do drugs when I leave the house. It makes the real world a bit more bearable.

But why would you want to do that? Sleeping is one of the only enjoyable things in life

That logic doesn't make sense. If anything we have more going on in our heads, so smoking weed barely changes that. Brainlets who process 1 word a minute all of a sudden think words are so deep omg language is so weird xD while laying in their bed dizzy, thinking it was worth spending $50 on a plant that gives you less buzz than a soda because pop culture told you its worth it

>why would you want dopamine release

stuidest shit i ever heard

Once again, you obviously never smoked weed. Just because you abuse the adderall your parents pay for doesnt mean you know everything about drugs

Clearly I meant why would you want to stay awake for days retard. The amphetamines are clearly affecting your ability to understand context

It's not hard to talk to your local nigger at the 711.

you're a very stupid person

but I wouldn't expect anything less from a meth head

Because sleeping would mean you can no longer feel the constant dopamine release

lol, i love how i know you're a pothead living in his parents garage projecting. I have great insurance because unlike a teenage nigger who smokes pot, I have a good job.

Retard posts something retarded, gets called out, doesn't have a response. Many such cases!

Attached: 1565635640763.png (400x523, 154K)

Sure, the methhead who doesnt sleep for days at a time has a good career

drugabuse.com/5-telltale-signs-of-a-high-functioning-addict/

yeah every day and i really need to take a t break because all i get these days is a brief buzz.