Lads I'm at my parents house and someone just broke in...

Lads I'm at my parents house and someone just broke in. I heard the basement window break open and someone coming in so I ran upstairs into my closet. My parents are gone for the weekend. I already called the cops. What do???!??

Attached: 1490933530180.jpg (349x305, 22K)

shoot themm

well ur already int he closet so let them top you

Why are you passing on the opportunity to shoot some nigger home invader?

I tried calling my dad for the fucking gunsafe combination but his phone is off.
Update I hear someone grabbing the tv I think in the living room. No talking

ITS BEEN OVER FIVE MINUTES SINCE I CALLED POLICE. WHERE AHEE THEY I HEAR FOOTSTEP COMING UPSTAIRS

You called the cops already so you should wait, you could go out and try to stab them to death.

Did you lock the door? Get ready to fight boy.

Turn off the phone, dont make any noise and hope for the best

Hide under bed

Op is getting assraped by a niggee crackhead right now

Just don't die OP
Also stab that nigger

That's why you need to secure your access to weapons, op learned that the hard way.

>he hid in the closet instead of running at the burglar naked, with an erection, and while screaming incomprehensible gibbrish
You deserve to be robbed of whatever he takes

RIP OP, I hope he didn't take your cheecks or sell you into slavery or something

You still with us bro?

look up an alarm sound on your phone and play it on max volume

Highly delayed alarm sound emitting from closet. Death sentence.

What do you think happend guys? Hopefully op is just talking to the police and they caught they guy. Or maybe op was having amphetamine induced psychosis and was hallucinating, now on his way in a police car to the psych ward

Imagine hiding from a robber, as a man.
What a fucking faggot, they invaded your property, beat them to death.

OP most burglars (who aren't niggers) don't actually expect you to fight back because they usually rob people who are betacuck or know nobody is home. Rush that fucker with any decently hard object like a bat or a trophy or anything blunt. Don't be a pussy and hide.

>beat them to death

Yeah op beat the possibly armed bugler who may not be alone to death with your autistic strength. Scream, turn super waffen SS and ki blast your parents proud.

Call 911 and be safe friend

Attached: 1566156797966.jpg (1280x853, 60K)

Stop being a little pussy and go kick his ass.

Why you hiding like a bitch user? You just gonna cower in the closet? Where is your dignity?

If you live in an area where house invasions are common you should have a weapon in your room. A knife, gun, hammer, something to that extent. Confront them with your most efficient damaging object and level the playing field, then kill them.
If you do anything less than this then you can't be responsible for your property and should be left with a babysitter who can be instead.

Shoot them. Or if you're a eurofag and that's not an option, spread your cheeks and try to loosen up for Mohammed.

OP just got 13%ed

Easy for you to say behind your keyboard. Internet tough guys are so pathetic

Attached: 4.jpg (640x960, 39K)

Do you have a house phone OP? Maybe we can call it and tell them to leave?

I am prepared, boys.

Attached: 20190818_204512_resized_1.jpg (1108x2277, 446K)

>his ass
how dare you assume that home invader's gender

IKUZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BONZAI

Becareful OP. This is a dangerous game but if you win the neighbor girl might actually let you see her ankles.

This except don't kill them unless you know your state laws, just get em out cold and tie em up. Gotta let the police do the rest unless you want to go through the court system(you dont).
Also hatchet is god tier home defense weapon, blunt side first, flip it around if it gets ugly.

rolling for amph hallucination

so.. confirmed?

OKAY RIDDLE ME THIS
why tf did you take the time to post this on Jow Forums? What fucking retard sits in his closet and types up a post while there are literal home invaders? I dont buy this rp shit. Also call neighbors or jump out at them and yell chances are they dont want to murder you, unless they sound black

if this isn't a dumb larp then op is genuinely the most autistic person ever. Posting on r9k when you're in actual danger. Can you seriously imagine being put in that situation, full of adrenaline, and your first fight-or-flight feeling is "post on r9k"? Holy fuck op.

have you ever fucking heard of phoneposting?

I had to fire a warning shot

Attached: 1545283793676.jpg (552x367, 48K)

Whip out your dick and rape them

Paint a watercolor of you shitting on the floor and force them to watch

Affix bayonets and charge!

This fucker had more courage than OP

Attached: D9716154-A894-4D07-AF2B-48E7FFE2E075.jpg (1125x1994, 1.08M)

FOR TE EMPEROR BONZAIIIIIIIIIIIII AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: aeYEpPv_700b.jpg (200x200, 15K)

How my blood boils. Face me, home invaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaa