Any southern anons want to let me stay at their place, I got kicked out of my house and I just barely turned 18...

any southern anons want to let me stay at their place, I got kicked out of my house and I just barely turned 18, Im not a neet, and id work just need to stay enough to save up , itd be basically roommates. Just rn i have no money and dont get paid my last 3 checks yet so I have no where to go and only have 40 percent battery left of phone life

Attached: 17ED3B14-2D17-43EA-9781-B5D6BF0A6DE4.jpg (953x957, 123K)

I got room in my garage, I promise I'll only rape you once a day.

If they are witholding your pay, Threaten to sue them

Tell me the truth about why you got kicked out first. I have a loft in Nashville.

Parents were hittin me and what not and they just fought and blamed everything on me and told me to get the fuck out

What part of the South user? North or East TX, Southeast OK, Southwest AK or Northwest LA, hmu.

Doesnt matter to me , just need a place to stay when I get paid next Ill go over to wherever

You'll be fine bro.

Listen your parents wont let you die, probably. So go back after a while and apologize even if you don't feel like it and you did nothing wrong.

I hope so, this is not a very good situation

They dont care lol, they said so, they just said get the fuck out of their house and they dont care where I go or what happens just cant stay there

do you have a car or something? I've read of anons sleeping in their car and having a gym card to use their bathrooms and showers

None of that, my car is wrecked and dont have money to replace, and dont go to the gym anymore due to lack of money now had to cancel everything today

Go to a library or something and charge your phone and use their wifi
Use the internet to find out similar situations of other people (even add "reddit" to the google search, so you don't get blog posts but rather actual humans discussing their options)
Apply said new knowledge

How much money do you have to your name? Got Discord? Female? Male?

I have discord and I have around 3-400 being paid tommorow minus whatever I have to pay for the travel cost of whoever I end up staying with

Also im male hopefully that doesnt ruin anything

Thundy#8497
I'm not sure if I could house you but I'll help you get free food and if possible shelter in your city, I live in NC myself

I cant do anything since I live in Cali but I wish you the best of luck user

Im actually in cali lol I was just hoping since i got kicked out I could just find someone here in the south to live

Oh shit what part of Cali user, maybe I could help

Socal but when I get paid I can go anywhere in cali

That's a good puppo

All good things come to those who bless the world with the mechanical wiener.

Are you a mechanic? Help with some projects and you get one of my extra rooms. Ladera Heights

but then you wont have a job?

user if you were in Cali I would let you stay on my couch no questions asked I would just ask in return for a little money to help pay for internet and electricity but getting a job right away could be hard. Hope things work out for you. Ive been homeless once and it sucked

user im in northern Cali if you can get up to Chico I would let you stay on my couch my apartment is kinda dirty and I have a dog but I get how shitty it is to be homeless charge your phone at a Starbucks tomorrow I am always on Jow Forums if you can get up to Chico I will pick you up from the train station and help you out

I most likely can thank you so much I appreciate this so much if you actually can

Do you have any contact info? Ill contact you with info when I get paid and stuff

I dont use social media and I dont give out my number here for obvious reasons give me a second to make a burner email.

>I just barely turned 18
Kinda shitty to hear. I guess you have your drivers license. I'd suggest if things never improve go into trucking instead of the army. If youre not joking I hope things go well. Life is a bitch.

Okay sounds good , just drop it when youre done

[email protected]

Hope you get the help you need Cali user. I just moved to Vegas and I am struggling to get work out here. Good luck dude.

Attached: 98C26DD7-16F9-4A8F-9560-3E042BB282CF.jpg (1448x2048, 508K)

Alrighty i will message you when I can. Thank you so much

Ik man life sucks doesnt it?

Your fucked then, no public transportation and things spread out makes everything much harder. This doubles with a lack of friends and access to the internet. Kudos for trying to find help in the internet though, just make sure you don't end up somewhere outside of a town like i am. Fucking hate the south.

Deleating the burner then really hope this is you and you got it. Stay safe brother my dad used to beat the fuck out of me and I left home because of it too

believe it or not you actually have eviction rights and they cannot just throw you out. Hold your ground and force them to go through the eviction process which will take weeks to fucking months. You have nothing to lose at this point and I hope after you leave that you never contact them again.

OP, what are you currently doing right now?

Im on a curb sitting here

Oh fuck okay

Do you have any friends or other family nearby that you can contact?

Not true an Amtrak ticket isnt that expensive I know because I have bummed enough cash to get one. If he sells the wrecked car even for parts he will be cool to get to my area not that big a deal as long as he dosnt neet and isnt antiwhite when he gets up here he will be fine until he can make a real plan. I dont want some kid to be homeless like I was. Best case Is his parents realize the mistake and help him get back home. Worst case is he ruins my generosity and I kick him out no ands buts or ifs or anything about it.

I slept in a tent for 4 months. Had a car though.

Not really closest is Arkansas

And I mean Ill get a job I hate neeting around

Plus Im so pro white its not even funny lol

Alright, read over this user:

What you need to do right now is find a motel, anything cheap so you can charge up your phone and get some rest.

If your parents call you or try to contact you I'd personally not answer, they'll likely get worried and may be more willing to let you come back - maybe they'll call the police to try and find you.

If that doesn't happen then I'd suggest you find your nearest shelter, Uber over to one if it's too far away to walk. The people there will help you out to get on your feet.

Shit like this happens in life to lot's of people - don't panic or get too depressed, it's a temporary problem that can be resolved with a little bit of time.

Think of what's happening as a test: to see if you can fend for yourself.

Alrighty Ill think of it like that and try to stay calm thank you

Then you are good brother like I said charge your phone tomorrow at a Starbucks or McDonalds and if you can get up here I have your back.

Good, I know a lot of things are probably going through your head right now but you need to try your best to mentally steel yourself - motels are fairly cheap, uber over to one and get a room.

Contact your grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. anyone who you think could lend you a hand. Doesn't matter if they're halfway across the country - do this before asking strangers for help.

Take a deep breath and take everything one step at a time, find a motel and charge your phone up - take a shower and go to sleep.

OP who said they lived in Cali. I'm glad you found someone man. I'm not white and I cant tell if you said you're pro white but its alright.

Godspeed user, hope everything turns out well

This is good advice if your loved ones can be a better resource then take this advice. Its better then some stranger but if it cant be helped Im not going to fuck you over. Trusting random people is very fucking hard I know I dont. But again if its an end of the line thing my couch is open you just have to put up with a doggo. I really do hope that a loved one can help you instead but again I have your back

"The South" isnt fucking cali you stupid fucking non Dixie fuck. God dammit I made room in my garage and everything. Now I have to fucking put up the cages and shackles, fuck you.

Lol I said any southern anons , because I was looking to go to the south cunt muffin

Why would anyone willingly come here? It's hot, muggy, and ingested with niggers.

They can't legally just kick you out of their house like that unless they gave you formal notice (usually 30 days but depends on the jurisdiction). Phone the police so you can at least stay at home for a few more days until you can find somewhere else to stay. Good luck user.

Where in socal are you?

Riverside area