What's your opinion about this handsome fellow?

What's your opinion about this handsome fellow?

Attached: 1559157031263.jpg (501x604, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.com\invite\bFeKS6z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jordan B Peterson? He's a faggot pseud

Attached: images (1).jpg (237x213, 9K)

killed a a lot of whites and gave the jews the biggest victim card that they still use till today , he was a huge faggot to say the least

He's based, but unfortunately made a few mistakes that cost us everything.

Absolutely zero self discipline. An utter failure.

owo whats this a trap supporting server?

discord.com\invite\bFeKS6z

I liked him in Modern Times and the Gold Rush.

An actual player character. He seized the initiative and changed the future. He fucked up along the way that caused him to fall.
Most appropriate dubs there, OP

Oh thanks, didn't even notice. This is a good omen.

I remember that player character thread, I think I recall discussing how Hitler was the player character while he was alive.

He had Valid complaints, but his strategy was shit.

Seething philtrumcel crackhead sperglord.

>Seething philtrumcel crackhead sperglord.

what?

He was based but fucked us up good by accident.

Most of the users of this website would be dead if this gentleman was still alive or at least his empire

Damn, he's even more Based than I thought, Hitler really didn't do anything wrong.

>implying directionless young men aren't Fuhrer's favourite people

Why does he have such a fucking stupid looking mustache, that shit looks terrible. Seriously what was he thinking?

>what
Seething philtrumcel
>the philtrum is the area between the upper lip and nose, a philtrumcel is someone who is incel due to having a long nigger philtrum. Having this makes you look like a primitive chimpanzee retard, just google image the famous author stephen king for reference. Hitler had this ailment amd this tried to hide it with an autistic mustache, showing his insecurity. Being a sperg turbo virgin made him resent the world and made him a bitter, seething cunt. Probably got cucked by some Jewish Chad.
>crackhead sperglord
Theres evidence that after hitler got into power he started expirementing with all kinds of drugs and eventually got hooked on the coke and pills and amphetemines and hallucinagens and even steroids and testosterone, basically he was a junked out crackhead lunatic.

Austrian mustashe, it was in style because traditional ones interfered with gas mask seals. German soldiers did it to keep safe from gas attacks, which our man of the hour here suffered from

Tried to save Europe and failed. Now we see the results.

Attached: Londonistan.webm (480x270, 1.92M)

Most people here are legitimately suicidal and would prefer to simply never have been born.

The moustache had nothing to do with his face. Ir was because moustaches like that were in fashion and he had to trim it to fit a gas mask.

>implying Hitler didnt use the retarded toothbrush stache as a perfect cover for his fas tier philtrum

Attached: hitler-without-moustache.jpg (158x200, 6K)

damn that really is tragic

Attached: 1561131551413.jpg (400x388, 38K)

Quads of truth. It added to his public appeal as a working man's hero and ex-soldier.

He kinda looks like that Hitler guy I've heard so much about.

Failed at killing the joos and now they have cucked all of cristianity

Attached: lf.jpg (850x567, 82K)

World's highest profile whistle blower. Based to hell and back, but made a lot of mistakes. Gambled everything on one forced war and lost.
He's a pretty cool guy all things considered.

Attached: actually pretty nice.jpg (800x550, 95K)