Women Love Thread

Misogynists need not enter here. How can anyone honestly hate these beautiful creatures?

Attached: 7c5ac57ad6d10305a9a762e4ae2e26ee.jpg (738x738, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.com\invite\bFeKS6z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they consistently use their beauty for evil

And she's not even beautiful so she's ugly evil.

>keeps trying to meme this chick
>tfw already orbiting the HOTTEST, ENERGETIC, and CHARISMATIC egirls already so other chicks do nothing for me
you cant escape Stacey's long reach

I absolutely adore these soft, beautiful, caring, and compassionate creatures. They are life.

Attached: 1560619925234.jpg (834x1088, 262K)

I'm not gonna stop till you fall for Angie

Attached: 66648505_2630834986927973_4824590339298989582_n.jpg (1440x1435, 200K)

how do yew compete with -Stacey-?

Attached: 022F14F4-C29E-4D7A-945D-75DD3D0B69BE.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

Not enough women actually look cute, they're all too old looking, or too fat, or too tall.

Example of a beta cuck white knight who thinks women are angelic because they look good and society told him so. Kill yourself, you'd be much more at home on reddit.

>Artsy latina qt vs generic white thot #4362

Attached: 928cae42804f936bd6bc1bef9e13a243.jpg (750x738, 124K)

>angelic
>putting words onto other posters
seethe, my crystal cafe lass

she does look like a sweetheart, HOWEVER yew are no match for -Stacey's- power.

t. Blown out thot

LOVE NOT HATE

Their looks are a small part of it but for me it's mainly how kind they are and are good at looking after others etc. I just think that they are very sweet and innocent. Incel.

Attached: 1564706878178.jpg (267x630, 52K)

>appreciating female aesthetic makes you a whiteknight
I don't think you even know what whiteknighting is, nigger.

Attached: 1565638210353.png (1306x1571, 223K)

Ah, you're right, my bad. I respect Lucifer's taste but I'm afraid I have to disagree

do yew think yew can be memed into Stacey-dom? I do not use my powers frivolously, only the most Staciest e-girls have my support.

OP is a low test orbiter who worships demons

Women smell good. It's weird to compliment that beyond colonge and sometimes perfume, but they smell good.

Goodnight asmr is the one elder god tier asmr-fu, with Laura Lemurex second.
/thread
LOCKED.

females are evil, hateful, extremely exclusive, and destructive cunts. Jow Forums stands as a board of male inceldom, and the larping male "femanons" from /soc/ cannot stop this

Good taste. Gibiasmr is npc tier

Jow Forums technically has no set purpose and in my experience it has always been other men who have been the biggest cunts towards me. I've never really gotten intimate female attention either but it doesn't bother me anymore thanks to advancements in the quality of 2D lewds.

Attached: fate_grand_order_838-551x1024.jpg (551x1024, 285K)

>DK starts doing her lewd hentai voice again

Attached: 9CF2BDF1-DA16-40AD-94F0-00D9DBABAAFE.jpg (200x200, 12K)

kek i saw your ratings in another asmr thread on Jow Forums. You really hate her.

>That face Gibi makes when she sees his dick

Attached: hqdefault_48330_20190604_2337.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>anyone who posts something I don't like is a women
How about you faggots shoot yourselves before you spread your low IQ any further?
>how kind they are and are good at looking after others etc. I just think that they are very sweet and innocent.
You've very clearly never gone outside. Your view on what women are and how they act has been shaped by Disney movies and anime. They're soulless and disgusting creatures no better than animals. Get help before you fall any further into delusion.

Women(female) are trash. This is simple fact.

If you want to avoid this truth go to Jow Forums or /thedonald/ or something and discuss how you'll get your perfect white virgin GF ANY DAY NOW.

I'm not a misogynist. I've always wanted to believe women can be equal but different than men. That women have morals, that they don't consider men as disposable tools and money dispensers, that they don't lie about everything for profit or just fun, that most won't abuse the laws designed to protect them, that they aren't heartless monsters. I still want to be proven wrong, silly as it is. But I doubt that will ever happen. And I can't ignore reality.

This is now a women facts thread.

WOMEN PROS
>some are pretty
>boobs and vaginas

WOMEN CONS
>literally everything else

Attached: WomynGivingUpOn.jpg (1632x1598, 279K)

well for those who aren't into the 2D fetish and crave females, it's not so easy. It's hell being a male in today's society, and the last thing we need is more female glorification.

Roasties gonna toastie

Committing suicide in 20 minutes.
Going to shoot myself in the head with a shotgun.

Basically I joined a Discord server and they made me go on hrt and that fucked up my whole life so now I have no choice but to do it

Apparently I pass perfectly but I don't want this.

discord.com\invite\bFeKS6z

I'll be posting the link to the stream here. Here is the server that made me do it: 35anz9L

Seethe harder, woman-loving cuck

You shouldn't do that user. Is there any chance I could convince you not to do it?

>seethe
I can small the reddit on you

>small
>thinks seethe comes from reddit
So you're low IQ, a newfag, AND a redditor? What a fucking combo,you really do deserve nothing but the most painful death.

All girls are mommy girlfriends

Attached: 1291px-Cranach,_Lucas,_I_-_The_Virgin_and_Chil.jpg (1291x1920, 739K)

>this is what a redditor's autistic meltdown looks like

Attached: 1555818255055.jpg (1500x1000, 117K)

You are easily the most braindead, close-minded poster I have ever seen on here. I wonder if you actually comprehend what I post or if you just instantly froth at the mouth the second you read something that goes against your delusions? Regardless you are a beta, a cuck, a redditor, a genuine retard, a women-worshipper, and a bluepilled jewish cock-loving faggot. Hang yourself as soon as you can, and don't project so hard next time.

Attached: B.jpg (563x792, 77K)

>frogposter
It's like you're trying to out yourself as a newfag. It doesn't matter. You're gonna see this and immediately piss yourself in preparation for your next blog post.

Attached: d20.png (1336x1120, 564K)

>calls someone else a newfag for posting something that originated on Jow Forums
>doesn't know the definition of blogposting
Are you baiting or are you truly this mentally ill?

Attached: 1564756235249.png (397x238, 134K)

you have 10 seconds to explain why ALL women should not be enslaved by both the state and private men.

>women would be 10x happier due to their subservient nature, need for security (esp in marriage), need to feel desired, guaranteed reproduction, never need to think about work or money again (not that they do much thinking about anything, but still a bonus).

>men would also be 2x happier as finding and securing a mate is a common and neverending stress. fear of fake/frivolous sexual harassment lawsuits dissapear overnight as women leave the workforce (formally, they've always been dead-weight at best)

>State would be improved as removing women from any decision-making results in a perpetually improving social structure. Women leaving college (that they only go to for finding a husband and bitch about a 5/10 guy looked at her which was literal rape in womyns studies) also frees up over 50% of college placement.

>literally so much more I could easily hit character limit with multiple posts

The only reason not to is "b-but muh freedom", but the truth is literally everyone sacrifices personal freedoms for societal benefits. Women should be treated like children ages 12-15, because that's basically what they are.

Attached: WomynPolitics.png (602x1174, 824K)

Doesn't matter. It's adored by redditors, and is therefore a reddit meme. This was common knowledge before faggots like you arrived in 2018. Now please, give me your multi-paragraph explanation as to how it's actually an epic meta-ironic dank meme

Attached: Spottingredditors.png (500x634, 187K)

>It's adored by redditors, and is therefore a reddit meme even though its a staple of Jow Forums and considered racist
You need to seriously end yourself. You are literally the only person on this website who considers pepe a reddit meme. Are you that fucking autist who spammed every thread using a pepe thumbnail a few weeks ago?

>You are literally the only person on this website who considers pepe a reddit meme
Plenty of people have expressed their hatred for frogposters. But you wouldn't know that since you've only been here a week.

Oh yeah exactly 1% of the people who visit this website have. How sad it is to let your mind be consumed by an autistic hatred of a meme.

>How sad it is to let your mind be consumed by an autistic hatred of a meme
If seeing me shit on your reddit frog makes you cry so much, go and fuck off back to that shithole you crawled out of. There's plenty of subreddits for you to post it in, including: r/Jow Forums, r/dankemes, amd r/cuckhold.

Attached: 1464205879523.jpg (500x492, 155K)

Its amazing how you keep telling me to go back when you clearly possess more knowledge of reddit than the majority of this website. You outted ourself without realizing it, you fucking redditor. Maybe you should go back instead?

>If you're not from reddit why do you talk about it so much? You're the real redditor!
So after shitting yourself out of anger because your reddit meme wasn't well recieved, all you can say is "no your the redditor!". Just stop, you're not fooling anyone.

Nope it was perfectly well-received, you're the singular person in this thread to sperg out over the frog images. You've also demonstrated your great knowledge of reddit over the course of this thread's life, so of course I'd tell you to go back where you came from. You'd be doing this board a massive favor by fucking off. I just know every single thread you make is low quality.

My posts have been fairly mild mannered compared to your autistic frenzies.
>You've also demonstrated your great knowledge of reddit over the course of this thread's life
By outing you as a redditor? IQ estimates for you are dropping with each reply.

I haven't gone on any autistic frenzies all I did was call you names, but obviously those hit close to home considering how you're still so focused on them when the argument has completely shifted.
>By outing you as a redditor?
In what way did you out me? All I did was post pictures that most other people on this website have saved and posted while you know much more about the website than one should on here. Do you think you can know the intricacies of reddit and post screencaps from there without having people realize how you know that stuff in the first place? Do you think every single person on this website who posts pepe is from reddit when its been here most likely longer than you've know this place existed? Get help before you fall further into your delusions.

>all I did was call you names
I outed you as a redditor and it was enough to send you into an autistic meltdown. Enough for you tell me to kill myself. You need to make post after post to explain how it's actually a very clever meme. Is that really all it takes to trigger one of your asthma attacks?
>In what way did you out me?
Simple: you posted a reddit meme, therefore you are from reddit. Yet your aspergers keeps you from understanding this.
>Do you think you can know the intricacies of reddit and post screencaps from there without having people realize how you know that stuff in the first place?
What intricacies did I mention? I got the screencap from a thread on Jow Forums.

Whatever I hate all people, wahmen included. They look better than fat men though

Attached: homosexual.png (510x668, 802K)

Her voice makes my peepee the big peepee.

This makes taking political compass tests tricky for me because I unironically am an anarchist and also think women should have no rights. I tend to end up a centrist lol

>I outed you as a redditor and it was enough to send you into an autistic meltdown. Enough for you tell me to kill myself.
Do you think every time somebody insults you or tells you to kill yourself means they're genuinely angry? Its the most basic bitch of all insults you can find on this website but you think it signifies anger, which means you've outted yourself as a newfag once again?
> You need to make post after post to explain how it's actually a very clever meme.
But its not clever, its just a frog people thought was cool when first made and began to use it as a way to show their feelings and expressions and image form that went through many incarnations over time. It ended up becoming popular and loved on other sites as well, but it still originated here and is traditionally a Jow Forums meme. I don't see how it being on reddit makes it a reddit meme when they only latched onto it after it had been here for years. I see tons of Twitter screencaps on this site where the poster used pepe as well. Does that make pepe and Twitter meme?
>What intricacies did I mention?
What the fuck are these >r/Jow Forums, r/dankemes, amd r/cuckhold.

>Do you think every time somebody insults you or tells you to kill yourself means they're genuinely angry?
Yes. Unless you're actually underage think saying "kill yourself" or "faggot" is somehow comedic genius.

Now let me explain why your meme is shit. You didn't use it to express "feelings" or "expressions". The juxtaposition of pepe with the noose just screams "heh, I'm telling you to kill yourself, look how dark and edgy my humor is guis :^)". Reddit humor at its worst. If you think that's funny fuck off back to your instagram meme pages.
>I see tons of Twitter screencaps on this site where the poster used pepe as well. Does that make pepe and Twitter meme?
Yes, it does. Now fucking leave.
>What are these?
So I listed three subreddits which are pretty notorious on here, and that's somehow "knowing the intracisies". You really are now IQ

that's a tranny and an ugly one at that

Low IQ*

Orig

Attached: main-image.jpg (1200x963, 260K)

>Yes. Unless you're actually underage think saying "kill yourself" or "faggot" is somehow comedic genius.
No but you're very clearly heavily autistic and the only person to post on this website to feel that way.
>You didn't use it to express "feelings" or "expressions". The juxtaposition of pepe with the noose just screams "heh, I'm telling you to kill yourself, look how dark and edgy my humor is guis :^)".
I used it to express my thoughts towards the trite you posted and continue to post. But since you think actions can't reflect thoughts and feelings go ahead and explain how this wasn't expressing anything either>Reddit humor at its worst. If you think that's funny fuck off back to your instagram meme pages.
I never claimed it to be funny or humorous, just a way to express what I feel.
>Yes, it does. Now fucking leave.
Okay so that means not a single meme is part of Jow Forums's history, even the ones that originated on here? Is that what you actually believe? Do you even know anything about this place?
>So I listed three subreddits which are pretty notorious on here,
I haven't seen anything like that mentioned here at all so obviously not. The fact that you even know what a subreddit is is proof enough that you need to go back.
>You really are now IQ
I told you not to project too hard

>Another blog post
Yeesh. It's pretty obvious when nobody is laughing at your joke. If it takes you this much effort to explain it, then it's probably not very good. Also, if you think "meme culture" is funny at all then you truly are a redditor and need to leave.
>I haven't seen anything like that mentioned here at all so obviously not.
Yes, because you've only been here a week, as we've established.
>hehe nice projection sweetie ;)
Yep, redditor fucking confirmed

> blog post
Learn what words mean before you use them
>If it takes you this much effort to explain it, then it's probably not very good
So you're too retarded to make a comeback and admit to being wrong?
>Also, if you think "meme culture" is funny at all then you truly are a redditor and need to leave
Did you lose your ability to read as well? I said right in the post you responded to that I don't consider it funny or humorous.
>Yes, because you've only been here a week, as we've established.
Or maybe because I'm not a delusional redditor like yourself?
>Yep, redditor fucking confirmed
Nice job rewording what I said to fit your argument. Too stupid to address it as is?

You're "argument" just boils down to "um, it's actually very clever. I was telling you to kill yourself see". Yet when your joke didn't catch on you just backpedaled and said "I wasnt trying to be funny lol, it's just a cartoon frog bro, stop being so dramatic". Christ, just stop trying. You're not convincing anyone. All frogposters are from reddit, period.

>"um, it's actually very clever. I was telling you to kill yourself see"
Show where I claimed it was clever
> "I wasnt trying to be funny lol, it's just a cartoon frog bro, stop being so dramatic".
Yes I established 2 posts ago that it wasn't meant to be funny. Am I not allowed to feel that way? Do you think you can decide what I feel for me? I also never mentioned anything about being dramatic.
>You're not convincing anyone
Right back at you, retard
>All frogposters are from reddit, period.
Nope, just you

Women see that you hate yourself so they avoid you, its not attractive or appealing. Im a weirdo but it is other male who bully and make fun of me where as women are kind and caring, some have even let me put my penis in their vagina. I love women who accept their feminine side and dont hate men for being men. Blame the system not the fact that you cant get your pee pee wet.

because their beauty is only surface deep. lrn2avoidfallingforthehaloeffect it might save your lyfe.

that's insulting to male children ages 12-15.

This.

All power, no responsibility.

>that absolute rush of confidence you have when you are getting along with a girl and you are making her laugh

>R9k has Pepe meme
>All is good
>Time goes, a few rare pepes slip out here and there
>Suddenly normies get a hold of Pepe
>Pepe everywhere
>Now posting Pepe makes you a normie newfag

Fill circle

Attached: 1560784471566.jpg (1024x958, 57K)

I may not be smart or woman savvy, but when I hang out with them I get sappy. I know they wouldn't like my personality, which hurts the most. I know they won't remember if I was a gracious host. The yearning for their affection is nonetheless compulsive but the way I go to sleep alone at night can feel repulsive, and it shouldn't be that way. The cold bed where I lay is rough enough on its own even without the scented fragrance or cologne that they leave when they would sleep. But like I said I'm not that smart, I'm probably looking way too deep.

I want to go down on this muff until she orgasms on my face

Attached: 174f7681ab28407bdad21310298b751f.jpg (768x432, 244K)

Mmmm I want to rape her so bad

>you have 10 seconds to explain why ALL women should not be enslaved by both the state and private men.

1. I don't trust the state, so no.
2. Animals deserve freedom too.

I guess you need to have enough bad experiences with until you start to despise the female gender, like I do.
I wish I could live in a male-only-state so I would never have to interact with women again.