Post what's bothering you in this thread and I will try to help you!

Post what's bothering you in this thread and I will try to help you!

Attached: 120nm1mg9nr21.jpg (750x729, 55K)

I don't want to be a faggot but I always end up fapping to some trap shit and thinking seriously about being one. Should I just die?

my life is empty. i don't have enough cute cat pictures to fill the void. please help me.

no funnies, no memes, nothing

Attached: REALLY.png (603x407, 394K)

i dont have an issue but i just wanted to thank you for being kind and caring about people that you dont even know.

It's not gay if they're feminine and look like girls. Bending over a sissy trap and showing them what a REAL man is like, is incredibly masculine .

Im falling for the stem meme when I just want to get high and make music.

Ive been sober for months and I have never been in a band.

Why is your life empty, and what have you done to change it?

Attached: richard_scarry_freaks_out.png (500x633, 159K)

But thats the thing, I want to feel what its like to be one. Its fucking gay,

O-oh.... I dont know if I can help you there. Maybe find a gf who is into it and would peg you? Thats only kind of gay.

ive never had a bf and i really want one but im too boring and suck at keeping conversations

nothing wrong with it imo. embrace it and people who dont support you aint shit

I got ghosted and I want to die.

Attached: cat-1675422_1280.jpg (1280x808, 251K)

Are you talking to me? if so, do you really think thats my best choice?

If you are gay, make a grindr account. If you are female, literally all you need to do is post contact info on this board and you will Have your pick of 20 men.
What happened?

yes? i think its totally okay. supressing it and telling yourself its bad will make your life hell. its 2019, youre allowed to do what is natural for you and what makes you happy. i support you fully and im sure other people will too.

Jow Forums is full of fucking faggots, trannies and normalfags, fix this.

>What happened?
I posted it in the feels thread but I will post it again here since it is eating me inside

I was seeing someone I really liked for almost two years but than they suddenly stopped awnsering me and I don't know why. I think I deserve atleast being told things are not working out after seeing this person for almost two years. I feel so hurt right now.

I've got a wedding coming up on Sunday, my driving test on Wednesday, I have to re-enrol decide my subjects for college in the next weeks if I go at all, and my old man keeps talking about his affair to me despite the fact he and mom divorced years ago.

but i dont want an ebf from Jow Forums who will just want nudes and doxx me if we break up. i really want an irl one :/

Leave your comfort zone and become more social, or vet people you add before you get together with them. There are good, normal people here.

I suck at farming in League, I usually hit the 50 CS mark by 10 minutes but I just read the ideal is to hit 100CS by 10 minutes

r9k is infested with incels. I want the old robots back! The incels can go jump off a fucking building.

me too
I'm planning to major in Chem
but i'd rather get high and make rock music
hang in there bro

Im very scare if her feelings to me are true...We don't talk to much but she say it "I love you"
I think Maybe she say that to me only because she doesn't want to see myself depressive
By the way, she is my ex and the time we have together she was really nice with me. I don't see her after one year and i miss her, i can only see her once in the last year

Attached: 1552187222995.jpg (500x448, 45K)

Unless you have 180+ IQ and are charismatic stay away.