If you never had to use chicken grease as chapstick you had an easy childhood

If you never had to use chicken grease as chapstick you had an easy childhood

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

I made my own lip balm. Shit tasted good too. I made about an ounce for about $2.30.

2.50 was what I got for lunch for a week

you're both based

Attached: 1530846063056.jpg (981x787, 115K)

Its not that hard to earn money. Its how I had to fit in at school. I literally scavenged trash and shit to sell to push my way through school to buy clothes and food.

>had to use... chapstick
Female or just incredibly effete zoomer?

Where did you sell it?

Hey I may have been poor but at least I have nordic lips

Not him, but are you telling me most people don't use chapstick? My lips get chapped within 2 days if I don't use it, and using it just slows it down.

I got my clothes FROM the trash.

eBay, Craigslist and the like. I literally had a bike with a little wagon I made on the back of it to haul junk from places and then to the post office to mail out.

So did I, went to upper class neighborhoods to get stuff like clothes and garbage. It was usually 23 miles one way but I could do that in about 2 and a half hours.

I went to lower class neighborhoods and they were 30 miles away and it took me 2 hours

The only people I see using chapstick are women.

What the fuck is chapstick?

Nobody needs to use chapstick. Drink more water.

Something women and fags like OP put on their lips when they dry out instead of just drinking water like a normal person. Imagine being so middle class that you think chapstick is some vital necessity.

drink mor cum

But the only thing I drink is water

I use vaseline in the lips

>chapstick
I just dip my fingertips in some water and rub my lips with them.

Attached: Quasimodo.jpg (400x400, 58K)

now this is what i call peak fashion

Actually user, I use medication that dries my skin horribly. The chapstick is a lifesaver.