Is there any appeal to this game? Thinking of getting into it for normie street cred

Is there any appeal to this game? Thinking of getting into it for normie street cred.

Attached: LOL.jpg (450x253, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/807298/league-of-legends-player-tier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont understand why this game is perceived as normie in any way. Most of the people queue up into are seem to only play league and they seem get their sense of self worth through how good they are at it.

it's a great game, a little complicated for beginners but it won't get u any "normie street cred"

Side note, I'm challenger in TFT, hit me up if u want coaching

"normie street cred" i have never met a normal person who plays this game with any regularity.

league of legends is basically my only "hobby"

Play CS GO if you want normie street cred.

lmao i play league and i 100% agree to this

I have. 2 of them are not virgins. I haven't spoken to them i years though. They both played for like 3 years or so.

There's an age restriction for it. No one over (mental) age 21 is allowed to play.

Do normies still play LoL? This is news to me.

I'm lvl 264 and 90% of people I see are under lvl 100. Which is actually kind of triggering.

Smite is better /more fun

There literally isnt a more autistic community in any other video game

old school runescape
like cmon nigga, league is neurotypical and normie as fuck even dota2 is more abnormie

how plausible is it to become pro at this game?

also do you need in general social skills to be good or can you be an autist who sort of minds his own business

matchmaking is a problem at all tiers

how plausible?
statista.com/statistics/807298/league-of-legends-player-tier/

i play it just to have something in common with other guys, since i don't play a lot of games
after a while i learned that playing healers in this game is fun and i enjoy the compliments especially when my carries tells me im being good girl

im a guy btw

Attached: 1566162254980.png (506x552, 297K)

This game is fucking cancer and its community is nastier than syphilis
Avoid at all costs, I wasted years on this shit and I regret it

It was so bad when I was new I thought about quitting. 4 years later and none of them phase me.

Feelsgoodman

Why is the community so bad???
did you incite them in any way or is this a spontnaeously generated dynamic?

>why is the community so bad?
Lots of very depressed White and Asian males. Like most video game communities.

the latter probably, a lot of desperate guys wanting attention

Because they can't control you so the get angry at you

They added autofilters so now if people say certain shit they get banned, so it's not as bad as it was but people who play this game especially in low ranks are a special kind of retarded and when you're solo queueing and get put on a team with 4 people that are together get ready to get trolled and reported and guess what if you don't like it you can't leave or you get banned
Like actually trying to win is so stressful and the game is only fun when you're winning
they've done a lot to try and improve it over the years but the game is still pretty awful
I'm at the point where if I log in to play its literally just to troll, playing the game seriously is just asking to spoil my night
Tft is the only thing they have going for them right now

Also the game corrodes friendships
Have you ever been in a call with 5 people playing league, losing their game? They all start yelling at each other.

that's the best part if you're into that sort of kink
if you're not in an abusive relationship with your friend, you're not playing this game correctly

Attached: 1566049859927.png (609x866, 64K)