Holy shit I feel bad for asian dudes, no other races women is this open, and practically cheerful about white worship

Holy shit I feel bad for asian dudes, no other races women is this open, and practically cheerful about white worship

twitter.com/katieguo/status/1163281808118542336?fbclid=IwAR15CYkJlmSKMPXaoxzBFoU2c8x5LLR8nMnh2Zib8mqTGpkwpnU9gOz98JA

Attached: 04a - Nasty Patty.avi_snapshot_08.38_[2014.12.02_20.18.32].jpg (512x368, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katieguo/status/1158144324741152769
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strange i thought asians mainly the chinese kept to their own race most of the time

That's why I absolutely refuse to date asian women, extend a hand to my asian bros. Only niggers want to date outside their own race, and I'm no nigger.

everyone is a nigger

Attached: sky.png (794x575, 3K)

>Only niggers want to date outside their own race
Are you retarded? Please just tell me you're retarded

I want to squirt my seed deep in a cute asian girls womb and force her to abort it

Where have you been? Original post now.

Maybe in burgershartland, lol
>create mentally ill la atrocidads
>not mentally deficient

>Isabella Moner
>Keanu Reeves
Fuck off.

Asian women are nice to look at but the biggest deterrent is having ugly hapas.
Anyone who breeds with someone with more dominant genes than them is a cuck.

>Jhene Aiko

chinese women are the biggest cunts in the universe

only recently came to realize that

Sounds like you got some stories. Share with the class.

I'm an Asian guy and although I'd prefer to be white this fact alone doesn't bother me. I've never been remotely attracted to Asian girls since they were all bitches towards me in primary school while Indian/white girls were nice

Most of them are cunts. I just look for ones that want to go to the temple with me, practice good manners, follows our cultural customs like respecting elders, fulfilling their responsibilities and always educating themselves to be the best person they could be.
All i know is that there is a lot of fuck niggatry going around, so i'm not having it.

I bet you tried to stalk one and she rejected you lol
Nah, sorry user. But joking aside, deadass, they are heartless cunts. They steal tech so their country could develop quickly, they bring too many hapa's into this world and sooner or later, they will end up shooting people because of the weird features they have with their hands and face. The women look juat as sus too with the worker hands and small finger nails.

Hi, can you feel bad for us curry anons too? Most of us are ugly, our parents can't raise us, and even our women are ugly. We're short, smelly, and have small penises. Most of us are dumb as well, and are laughing stocks in the careers we partake in...

What most don't realize is that very few native Chinese (not Chinese-American) girls are interested in relationships with whiteboys. Practically it just doesn't work because of the language and culture barrier. The Chinese are very proud of their race, and as a westernized Chinese guy in college, Chinese girls prefer weak nerdy ass Chinese boys all the time over white boys simply because of the cultural barrier.

AA thots on the other hands are generally hotter, but not relationship material.

I believe Asian men who can speak the native tongue and understand the culture, and who prefer good asian girls, actually have the upper hand here.

>pink sky
What did he mean by this?

And for the ones in the states? They're just fucked?

>fbclid
You think I wouldn't notice?

The smart ones do their best to learn their culture, language and hold their heritage with pride. They find others that share the same feelings and continue to develop; learning more of their culture, better ways to speak to their seniors and maybe travel to their parent's home country to see where they came from. They also do whatever they feel is right for their community and their people. They make families and hope to raise them correctly, but that never workes out since this is america and public schools are always a gamble; what with all this education about more than 2 genders and shit.

no, he's right user

I'm an asian guy and I want a white boy bf
too bad I don't live in the west

>fbclid
The fuck is this?

Homosexys are cool in my book. Just don't kiss my future kids on the lips during your parades, please.

Jack, please stop. You're autistic.

This is why I despise asian women. Ugly AND psychopathic.

there's no such thing as lgbt parades in chinkland

>I believe Asian men who can speak the native tongue and understand the culture, and who prefer good asian girls, actually have the upper hand here.

This is me but I'm Korean instead. Having the fortunate circumstances of being a westernized Korean born in Vancouver (Canada/Hongcouver) puts me on a pedestal that makes me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know what made me want to post but I just figured I'd give some insight into one asian person's life perspective despite having everything women would want.

I'm 6'0-6'1, 6.5", and 6 figures is next on my list.
My life started off in LA and we lived in absolute poverty and somehow my parents had a massive stroke of luck that landed us back in Vancouver. Having transitioned from poor mindset surrounded by a bunch of rich white kids, chinese, and koreans; it made me feel different from everyone cause I thought I wasn't enough for anyone of these people. I grew up lurking since 2011/2012 and this was more home to me than anything else. I may have been blessed genetically but I fucking hate the stark difference people treat me vs how they treat others. I see everything especially cause I'm getting dragged out to the clubs almost every week.

I wish I could find someone I could just talk to having real conversations instead of who to fuck and what to eat/drink at night. On a board like this, I'm expecting for people to just shit on me and to go be a turbo chad but that's just not who I am nor do I care for any of that.

I just hope that one day, I can find a friend.

have you considered it may be your location causing the issue? in the city everyone around you is there expressly to use you.

twitter.com/katieguo/status/1158144324741152769
reminder