Torturing animals is delicious?

is it true that the more you make a delicious animal suffer excruciating pain the more delicious it's delectable yummy flesh and muscles become?

Attached: 1539230517014.png (1093x1077, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=Imug_1550634749
vocaroo.com/i/s1E3sKb210f6
youtube.com/watch?v=ju7-n7wygP0
youtube.com/watch?v=1hE6lhQu7k4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but dont stress hormones damage the body

maybe human males evolved to enjoy the flavor of aggression to inspire it? hell world...

why would you want to eat cortisol? you become what you eat, anonymous

I was about to disagree but then I saw the the triple 1s of archetypal truth. I still don't condone such a practice.

No, it's because the meat is tenderized, you can perform this task after it's already dead.
Funny how you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's men who solely participate in this, not, say, humanity at large.
Very interesting...

>he believes soulless chink lies
Lmao

I think he assumed that the males were the hunters in primitive society

this is correct, i did assume this

No. In fact all the adrenaline will make the muscles stringy and totally ruin the texture of the meat.

Not sure about other animals but in the case of fish it actually makes it taste worse. Quickly dispatching a fish and putting it on ice is preferable. In contrast, when it comes to shellfish, keeping it cold and alive for as long as possible is preferable.

Attached: 81072047.jpg (500x317, 102K)

I came here to say this, user is right.

adrenochrome

adsf

disgusting rat hypocrite. im sure you would cry all day if some humans bully or abuse you, or if some other race hurt yours, but you enjoy laughing at otherwise innocent animals being tortured for your taste pleasure

honestly meat eaters are such disgusting rats. like dude, you are laughing at animals being tortured. you are literally on the same level as dude who kill dogs for fun or who laugh as niggers kick dogs around

liveleak.com/view?t=Imug_1550634749

Can't wait to eat this dead animal just like every other carnivore eats dead animals. Cry more, fag.

well, i cant wait until niggers destroy white society, until the ai and the singularity causes the apocalypse and god is born, so smug power abusing faggots such as yourself get some justice

so disgusting on the inside. like these animals are suffering tremendously, and if you want to help them all you have to do is go vegan, but no. you are too proud and your head is shoved too far up your own ass to care

we need a hell to exist just for rats like you. seriously, i hate even the virgins of r9k who eat meat, because they too are disgusting hypocrites. they are no better than the normies who abuse shy autistic people to commit suicide

you HAVE to be a vegan to be a robot, i dont care if you're a 30 years old virgin

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

You are suffering the vegan's misanthropy. None of this is permanent, and Gaia gives to her to children freely. An animal accepts without condition, whether that be pleasure or pain, joy or fear. I agree with your heart's feelings, we should all cherish life so much. But you have become corrupted by hatred.

>None of this is permanent, and Gaia gives to her to children freely
man, i dont believe any of that weewoo horseshit. take your weewoo fortune cracker horseshit out my fucking face. stop abusing animals thats all im asking you to do

>But you have become corrupted by hatred.
dude, actually kill yourself. i was a misanthrope MANY MANY YEARS before i was a vegan. i always hated human beings, my distaste for humans predates my veganism by more than a decade, easily

fucking hypocrite

>huuuueeee someone on Gaia Online told me animals accept being tortured and death and they like it, so that means they want to die =DDDDDDD

KILL YOURSELF you fucking disgusting hypocrite. stop torturing animals

ur all delusional brainlet rats, you CANNOT be a robot unless you are a vegan, just that simple. stop subjecting animals to torture and abuse

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

The mental energy which you are putting out into this collective realm we share is arguably more toxic than the byproducts of factory farming. Do you know that I'm a vegetarian?

vocaroo.com/i/s1E3sKb210f6

KILL YOURSELF lol you fucking rat

like you are attacking vegans for being annoying while you are paying for animals to suffer. like you are the one paying for these cows to be raped and killed because you have a cheese and milk addiction, yet you blame vegans because they are outspoken

fucking rattttttt. only vegans can be robots, JUS THAT SIMPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=ju7-n7wygP0

watch the portion on dairy, thats what you are paying for my dude, and you are such a disengenous concieted rat you cant even ADMIT it and blame vegans for being outspoken

>HUEEE YOU HURT MY FEELINGS ='(((
>what aBOUT MY FEEELINGS MY FEELINGS ARE IMPORTANT MEME ME MEME I NEED CHEESE BECAUSE MY TASTEBUDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN BABY COWS

lol ur a joke my dude. go vegan then open ur MOUTH

pic related if the consequences of your dairy addiction

youtube.com/watch?v=1hE6lhQu7k4

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

Chill dude. People torture each other every day for profit. It's what's optimal. Nature doesn't care about suffering, it cares about success and fitness.

No, I actually drink soi milk because of its equal nutritional content and lack of bioactive estrogen. I raise my own happy chickens for nutritious eggs. I'm not attacking you, I just want you to wake up and stop suffering in these hostile delusions of yours.

nice stuttering
imagine getting triggered by trolls lmao
your mom probably heard your fat ass screaming from the basement

No halal meat isn't better

bruh who be raping cows?

If you have a pathological sadism fetish then torture is delicious regardless of what it does to the muscles.