Anyone here making lots of money but lonely and depressed...

Anyone here making lots of money but lonely and depressed? I'm doing so well professional and yet I'm still posting on Jow Forums...

Attached: sadrenge.png (691x720, 809K)

Money isn't everything, OP. Do you have friends? Talk to your family often?

I'm looking for a job and getting yelled at for having a certain gift so you know what fuck you and kys op solely on the basis of being gifted with money. You're probably no different from the jealous normies who attack me so how does it feel to have the roles reversed, you worthless fuckwads.

I live by myself in a very nice neighborhood. I have no debt and no other worries that a lot of people have. I should be happy but I'm not. I don't know...

Attached: sadrenge2.jpg (232x130, 6K)

Money is not as valuable as they say. I feel very similar to you too user. Im comfortable money wise but yet feel lacking.

Attached: 3569470B-1CEF-4742-8143-BBDEDCB71CC7.jpg (239x250, 14K)

I am a 21 year old new grad at a big tech company clearing 250k my first year. I am relatively happy. I'm guessing:

>A. You haven't made enough.
I don't think 100k is not enough to make you less of a robot. Maybe 500k is. Once you have enough, you will be able to afford certain things that will inevitably make a difference on your lifestyle and social status.
>B. You don't know how to spend it.
I'll assume you're a nerd so you know how to properly save and invest. But what you nerds don't understand is how to be a mindless, complacent consumer. Invest in your apartment, car, appearances, fashion, fitness, etc. You may have money but you need to make it LOOK like you do. Consumerism will elevate your relationships, even if it's superficial, but will make you happy. Hire a personal trainer, tailor for your clothes, proper hair style consultant, etc.
>C. Both of the above.

It's been proven time again that high quality relationships, not money or status, that makes you happy in the long term. Unfortunately, it takes flexing and being a little superficial to open your door to these relationships.

Didn't answer either of my questions, which leads me to believe the answers are no. Am I wrong?

You're lying. No one actually likes chadlarpers. They just want your money. Half the people you know would kill you if a communist uprising happened.

No family, well there is mom but I very rarely talk to her. I have a few acquaintances but no close friends. I can't form relationships.

Attached: renge3.png (640x360, 330K)

Most of my friends are from my work or school, who have as much or more money than me.
Some friends from outside hobbies don't know or care how much money I have.
I make the few girls I've dated split the bill

The point is that none of these people would be around me in the first place if I didn't work hard (obtaining money, then spending money in the right avenues) to "appear" to match them in status. I am 5'8" and average looking if that makes you feel better. Money just helps to make me seem higher value.

Well, there's the problem. Don't be so immediate to give up. Try getting out and talking more. It might seem awkward at first but it's all about practice. And maybe try to talk to your mom more, too. I'm sure she'd like to hear from you.

I'm making decent money and hate my job, but otherwise am fine. I'm hoping my job situation improves before year-end, or I will probably quit.

Also, you are right that I am lying about completely being happy. I'm only a new grad so I haven't made enough or had enough time to build my social life. But the prospect of that eventually happening makes me mildly content.

Call me a wagecuck normie but I am happy right now with my quality of life, except I haven't achieved my ideal gf and friend circle yet. But I know I will eventually grow myself to that point, and the journey is very bearable right now.

Why do you want to be fake. Just look at how miserable the fake smile faggots on reddit are with their stupid depression memes. Is there something wrong with the genuine you that drives people away?

What do you do, user? Does the job suck?

It can be tough putting yourself through a job you absolutely loathe. Good on you for trying to make a change. Good luck finding something less terrible.

I don't post depression memes because I am not depressed. Why are you trying so hard to project?

I am happy where I am. My quality of life is really good. All of the things I said to spend money on, hair, clothes, fitness, genuinely makes me feel better because I'm a narcissistic asshole. If anything, people are driven away by my competitiveness and pride. It doesn't help I have a big dick.

The thing that keeps me grounded as a robot is my height and race (asian men are cucked by the media). Otherwise I legitimately have the mind of a chad.

I liked this job until recently. I got put on a project I absolutely hate and under a new manager who is a close relative of Satan. If I could just get off the fucking project I'd be fine, but they got me over a barrel here with end of year reviews and this satanic manager basically holding the keys to my career. So I got a number in my head and if my raise isn't at least that number I'm leaving.

>muh dick
Oh fuck off. You act more like a nigger than a gook. You're ultimately worthless and replaceable no matter how many green good goy points you earn. I actually have impressive real life accomplishments and don't give a damn about money except for the fact that it gets me computers. You and all normies are nothing more than the same old insect to me and you faggots are generally rude and insufferable evil people too. I hope the rope you hang yourself with burns your scrawny little neck.

I see I have inevitably triggered your autistic virgin screeching.

Funny you called me "rude" right after calling me a nigger and a gook... but I guess there's no room for reason with people like you.

I am an oldfag that's been on 4chin since 2008 (underage b& do the math) so don't call me a normie. I was full asian stereotypical virgin nerd in high school. I realized in college that it was me who had to change, not the rest of the world. I diversified my skills, hobbies, friends, relationships. Got a cushy high paying job as the ROI from my nerd phase. You can live in resentment and denial if you want, but I worked hard to transform myself and CONFORM, and now I'm happy.

>I worked hard to transform myself and CONFORM, and now I'm happy.
So this is how being a wagie warps a person's mind.

all the wealth in the world can not make a sad man happy

What I gained: good food, good crib, good car, good pussy, good friends (this you may argue and that's fine), 112 hours a week + 1 month of vacation to enjoy it
What I lost: my "dignity" by defecting to a wagie, 40 hours a week for 48 weeks a year.

Would you really go as far as calling me brainwashed for accepting this ultimatum? Are you really calling me a liar for saying that it made me happy?

Nah that's not true. If you're a billionaire, you'd be pretty ecstatic.

why not just pay for a therapist? you can obviously afford it. rich people have no excuse for being sad.

Attached: 1502911224457.jpg (421x421, 67K)

i can assure you after a certain point wealth becomes meaningless regardless of how much free time and wealth you have happiness comes from inside

Sorry, the math was a bit off. There are 168 hours in a week. I work 40 hours. Assuming 8 hours of sleep, and 4 hours of transportation/eating/pissing/shitting. I still get 168 - 40 - (8 + 4)*7 = 44 hours for complete me-time. That is not even counting vacation. Can someone really explain the downside of being a conforming wagie?

The key is to work hard earlier in life and get yourself a well-rounded job that supports this balance (so no 80 hour doctor/lawyer/analyst jobs). The American dream is not a complete lie.

This guy gets it. Money is the solution to 90% of problems.

If you have money, you can go to a doctor and fix all the little physical problems that add up overtime to make you miserable.
You can go to a therapist and get you on the right meds which helps a ton.
You can pay a good fitness expert and nutritionist so your health is good long term.
You can pay for professional stylist/photographer/social media guru/dating coaches/matchmakers to pimp up your style, IG, Tinder, etc so you get better relationships (romantic or otherwise).
You can pay almost anyone to save you TIME and possible health, which is buying back what wagecucking takes away.

The possibilities are endless.

Bullshit. Money is not as valuable once you've got your ass covered for the present and foreseeable future. That means middle class and above, what I'm trying to say is realistically there's little practical difference between middle class and ultra rich. A car's a car after all is what I'm trying to say. But no car is another whole matter u know what im sayin. Being poor is a dozen times more miserable than being alone, I know cuz I'm both.

and what if you're richer than you can ever imagine and don't have the will or want to get better but to merely exist passively in a permanent state of misery and sadness. trust me when i say wealth will not bring you happiness

Anyone here making lots of money but alone and free?

Attached: 1543694881630.jpg (960x739, 78K)

Sick quads what odds

Now imagine that but being poor. Its worse i can guarantee it. When your poor your life is in the hands of those around you, potential bosses, potential roommates, potential coworkers, potential landlords, even family in more dire circumstances. I want nothing more then to get a job and improve myself, but circumstances have fucked me into two years of total isolation, and now i can't even make eye contact with people. I got an interveiw but people are so godamned alien to me i feel like i just couldn't act the way i needed to. At least if your making good money you can get your own damn place. I want nothing more then to have some piece and quiet but breathing machines and shitty antenna tv's are always fucking loud as shit. If i just had a fast food job i could go to the gym or something. If your rich miserable AND alone its just a lack of willpower. Also imagine not showering for days because you dont have running water, and having no air conditioning, or a running car

oniggerally checked