Asian Help Thread

Has this ever happened to you?
>be black or brown minority
>want to date asian girl
>fuck
If yes there is a way to have a shot with asian girls just watch this video of this black man speaking to random chinese people in Mandarin and Cantonese
youtu.be/zqDU16SBM9E

I been watching his videos for a while and he's pretty legit. In some videos he was told by chinese people to go to China and find a wife there.

So my fellow black/brown minority robots what do you say? Should we all learn Chinese or whatever asian language to have an actual chance with asian women? I'm personally learning chinese and have finished one semester of it in college and will take another semester of it this fall.

Attached: IMG_20190728_005223.jpg (750x718, 86K)

>non-whites have to learn some moon language in order to fuck asians rather than just going to China and existing
oh boy
I'm sorry fellas

Nonwhites have to put in more effort in this aspect shouldn't be a problem. I'm just glad there is a way for us to have a chance with Asian girls.

Nigga, you're attacking the situation all wrong. If you deadass want a chink, you have to look for the ones that want to assimilate into wherever the fuck you be. Maybe find some around your area, places of your interest or your weeb conventions. My aunt was knocked up by 3 niggas and now i have half black and half asian cousins. They cool and all, but they don't know a thing about theor culture or their mother's tounge because my aunt wanted to be a thot and fucked a black guy that turned out to be a hood nigga instead.

Bro I'm latino but I'm well dressed and well spoken and have a good job, and I've ALMOST made it all the way with an Asian chick. Don't wanna tell the story but I've definitely chatted them up and had their attention for a good while. Especially the westernized coal-burning Asians around LA.

They're just your typical bitch but with higher standards than white/black/latina bitches

I and think most other others on this board are not going after Asian Americans because they are western women at that point. If I wanted to date a western women I wouldn't go through the trouble of finding an asian girl to date.

Do you have any tips to give to the rest of us when it comes to chatting them up? Anything specific that worked for you most of the time? Also were asian girls you were speaking to asian Americans or were they born and in raised in the Asia? I think those are two different kinds of asian women honestly

Which east Asian girls like blacks the most? Chinese, Japanese or Korean?

Is Greek "white enough" for Asian girls? I've lived my whole life in the UK and speak with a British accent

Well, just keep looking for one in the states like i explained, OP. Thats your best bet. The foreign ones either don't accept blacks or are looking for a way to escape their shit-hole-town. I feel bad, but i don't want any fuck nigga with yellow fever to pipe chinks. Just find a bitch that would be down to go for broke. It's a cold world.
You can prolly get khmer or flips. They are pretty latino. Most of my khmer friends either gang bang or do nothing and drink coronas to past the hot days. They all get by or find ways to make ends meet, but some of them don't know their own language, so they adapt whatever culture is around them. Deadass, they're just hood niggas really.

CJK all hate blacks, it's the only thing they can agree on.

probably
I'm from southern Romania so basically a Balkan swarthoid and local pussy was still tutorial level-tier in China and HK lmao

No thanks I don't like tattooed liberal hip-hop fans

Based, I'll be ok it seems.

Only westernized Asians. I never meet actual foreign girls here in LA.
Around my age 28, but any college age girl would do fine. Remember, girls just wanna have fun. Have your shit together, maybe a fancy watch and be smart and funny, and CONTROL the conversation if you can. I chat up the same Asians that fuck athletes and white guys in college so you gotta have charm to lure her in. I have somehow but due to circumstances we) I could never follow through. But I can still talk to plenty Asian chicks around Korea town and when playing a gig at a college

Then look for ones that aren't that? Why do you want a native chink? You think she's gonna clean your house when you're working? Nah, nigga. She's probably plotting on how to bring the senpai into the states, take your money and find a way to climb up the social ladder.
Deadass, just go to conventions, gun-ranges or try to find asian gals that served. Marines or national guard, i'm sure there are some out there. Don't be such a bitch nigga, nigga.

No asian girls in Canada are all trashy woke libtards and the ones who aren't only date Asians. And I know Chinese women rule the house, I don't really care about that.

Also,
That can't always be the case because I know a black dude in Japan who became a citizen and married a local woman, so I doubt she's status climbing. He's an esl loser too

This is true. There are a few decent ones, but it's not worse the trouble mate. Just use your anger to talk trash. Get their attention often enough and you can get involved with a few eventually. Look up negging man. Girls like it when you have the balls to give em shit.

I know a brown guy who's the same nationality as me married a Japanese model and brought her over here, he's like a 7/10 but he's really tall.

I've already been involved with one before and I got cucked, that was nearly a decade ago and haven't dated since.

>tfw going to in a few months

Am I going to have luck lads? I already lost 35lbs and need 20lb more to go.

Attached: FB874330-645C-4279-830C-421AFC422360.jpg (1158x1158, 44K)

*japan

Forgot most important part lol

>Tall brown guy

Attached: 1566145971557.png (500x649, 363K)

Thats because she knows she's a christmas cake. She doesn't want to sleep alone and her eggs are prolly gone. If she still has eggs, she's trying to fill an empty void in her life with the hopes of being a mother. Even if it's a black child.

>Thats because she knows she's a christmas cake
That's most Chinese/Japanese women my age

>Japanese model
link code?

Then your chances are prolly higher now. You feel better yet, my nigga?

Don't Korean chicks love black guys? I'm a mestizo latino, so I probably wouldn't have much, if any, luck there, but a black robot could probably do well.

Latino with an Asian wife (Chinese). Very happy with her, would highly recommend you finding your own. However I absolutely refuse to learn a single word of their barbaric "language" or to step foot in their communist infested home land. Just as any self respecting American should.

>my fellow black/brown robots
Wanna know how I know you're a kike?

Koreans are the biggest racists in Asia

So which communist infested homeland are your people from?

Mex or Cuban? Also post guns.

I don't get why you feel the need to lie. why don't you learn her language? I'm sure she knows spanish because she's smarter than you and prolly has a bigger dick than you too, mang. You just sound like a lazy fuck like most spics if that's your excuse.

Colombian, only half infested from what Im told. Adopted at birth, and no lies.
She is smarter than me though, she has her JD but has decided to do nothing with it. So unfortunately I cannot be lazy, although it sounds nice. Neither of us know Spanish, or would have any interest in learning because we are both very racist against everyone and also wish to maintain and strengthen the culture we have been grafted into. Which is the point of my post, miscegenation is not something to engage in lightly. (Although you could engage it with a sense of humor, but knowing you robots I wont hold my breath)
Also, dick size really, you certainly wouldn't believe me, but how do you think I got her in the first place?

Laoshu is based af