BALDING

>tfw receding hairline at 30

How do you even get a gf when you start balding? I feel like I'd have had to sucker some chick into marrying me 5 years ago and now I've missed my chance because I was enjoying the single life too much

Are you just fucked when you start balding?

Attached: 1562941400038.png (460x460, 109K)

Should have gotten married like you said or should have made a fuckton of money throughout your 20s to pay for hair restoration procedures. You most likely knew when you were going to start balding and so you should have prepared for it.

unless you're jacked and/or can grow a decent beard, yes
either way, I suggest shaving that shit off

You should have started doing nofap earlier.
I noticed my hairline was receding slightly three years ago so I immediately started doing nofap and it reversed in six months.
It's probably too late for you, just buzz it off and grow a beard.

Bro chill. My hair is this bad and Im only 19 soon to be 20

Attached: F7C9FABC-274D-40BC-B56B-9031E1FD11EA.jpg (1122x2208, 494K)

>black
Ez mode for bald, be thankful you won't look like a soicuck white baldy

by me it started at 18.
am i fucked now? no. shave it off.

>am i fucked now? no
You sure about that?

Mine is identical to pic related except more thinning on the side, 19

yes. 80% of men experience some form of hair loss, some early some late. today no one cares about it anymore.

>How do you even get a gf when you start balding?
Just shave it when it gets really bad. I married a guy who was already bald at 22, so there should be more women who don't mind it.

unfortunately you cannot get a girlfriend after youve started balding.
>shoulda woulda coulda
>advice from 18 year old
>nofap advertisement
>this worked for me, it is the only solution and everyone else is wrong
>just shave it bro
quality thread

yes just shave it.
balding is worse than being bald. anyone that says otherwise is in denial.

Tfw minox and fin worked for me

feels good man

Sounds like cope to me
If you start balding after 30 it's indeed normal, but if you begin to lose hair in your early twenties let alone late teens I'm sorry but you're DOOMED

balding =/= receding hairline
>yes just shave it.
No.

Op, I lost a bit of hair when I hit 30 and it stopped. Hairline still fine it just moved up maybe a centimeter. Do not just fucking shave it all off immediately. Your description isnt good enough to tell what steps you might want to take but I say wait it out a couple months if its just your hairline

doomed? keksimus maximus! Chicks dig bald men!

Cope again
They only do if you have chad facial features and body. Even average men look worse with a bald head, let alone incels like us

>tfw receding hairline at 18
Suck it up and shave it off.

Attached: stop sucking dicks scout.jpg (800x800, 39K)

i have 0 chad features and body. your argument is invalid.
have sex incel.

Coping so hard you can't even continue the conversation in a meaningful way and resort to memes
You KNOW you would look better if you still had good hair yet still try to deny that

alright i admit i was coping and im an inferior human being

i look better bald.

have sex incel

>i look better bald
No one except jacked turbo-chads looks better bald. You're either deluding yourself (i.e. coping) or got used to being bald.

in your mind maybe, but yeah you are mentally ill so.

>FAST shampoo
>FAST conditioner
>minoxidil orifarm forte 50mg/ml
>silicea men
Use that after instructions and don't skip a day for 3'ish months (varies from person to person) and thank me later

>i look better bald.
Because you were thinning obviously
Ask yourself, would you shave your head if your hair was perfectly thick? I don't think your answer is going to be affirmative

if i had the choice of getting my hair back, i wouldn't. i like my bald head more than with hair.

You do understand that if you get a gf you'll have to ejaculate a lot too, right?

You have a normal looking head shape bro, you'll be fine shaving it off honestly

If you are a chinlet and balding the only way is to kill yourself.

>balding and chinlet

Attached: 1560244204680.jpg (1024x3192, 913K)

I've had a receding hairline since maybe 17. it's still the same now at 29 as it was back then. I know people who have gone fully bald in the same amount of time and I'm not even thinning at all

Im the meme guy on the right of B. Except hair is now down way past shoulders. Zero fucks given. Feels good senpai.

Attached: fuck-everything-car-guy.jpg (989x742, 274K)

Easiest thing to do is get on finasteride,
Your skull grows during puberty, but your hairline doesn't always respond to this growth, causing what looks like balding but is really just what ia called a "mature hairline" (I hate that term, but it is what it's called). This is something you can see in the vast majority of all men. That's why so many people think they "started balding at 18" when in reality their hair was never falling out.

shave it and dress like morpheus

>balding =/= receding hairline
If you are losing hair you're balding, what kind of retarded statement is this?