Will incel fashion and lifestyles be mainstream soon?

Do robots think incels will become so mainstream that there will be t-shirt that have slogans like 'say No to femoids' on them and stuff like that and if so when? I think something similar will happen soon because people have less and less to loss in the current economic climate and politically if we swing left in the next election then everything will seem more justifiable to normalfags. 'oh at least orange man is gone'.

Attached: ECOWqc8XUAATdFA.png (720x731, 451K)

after the normiefication of anime and video games i guess anything is possible

Only some anime is normie though? But I agree we are going in that direction

>if we swing left in the next election
please don't elect a woman, America. Just say no.

I'd wear a shirt that says "3D? PD."

On the contrary, the incel fad is fading, their 15 minutes are up. More and more people are leaving being an incel behind and not many new recruits come along.

Do you think Tulsi has a shot? Hopefully it's Bernie or yang.
I saw a guy wearing a hentai hoodie in the street recently and he was a totally normie looking guy. I genuinely think this could be less than 4 years away.

What about being blackpilled? Typically when people leave the mainstream media narratives behind they go further toward hating roasties and the like so i think we will get a new yet similar trend if inceldom dies.

Blackpill is just a fad, even incels are starting to realize it's complete horseshit.

user is right, most people are finding it easier and easier to have sex and generally not be an incel. This is thanks to things like Tindr and online dating apps, the problem is most of these apps only facilitate hooking up and don't facilitate actual relationships.

BULLSHIT cough.

Point out one thing about "blackpill" which is not complete horseshit?

Prove it you coping fuck.

Which interestingly enough has the opposite effect: while casual sex and hookups are easier to get than ever, millennials also are into them less than previous generations.

I wasn't responding to anything about blackpill. Fucking loony.

I think it's just because it's so easy to get it. Like you have all these options and there's some one thirsty enough out there for you as long as you're not a 100% creep, like you can still be a 90% creep and get laid.

It's because people who are 30+ didn't have anything like tinder as teenagers and had to put in more effort to get sex. The mentality of wanting to go out and hook up has remained but with tinder, people in that age bracket can now go "wow, this is so fucking easy! I'm gonna have hookups whenever I want!" Meanwhile millennials have never had this big drive to have sex because getting it is so easy, and instead think "I'll get to it if I feel like it but right now I'm gonna stay home and play vidya".

I kinda want a shirt that says ">current year"

nothing like that will happen soon. Because incels are and will remain a very small awkward minority and noone whats to be like them.

Yep that's exactly it, we're gonna Japan ourselves and have such a low birth rate that we might unironically need to force people to donate sperm and eggs. The question then is who raised the children.

>Bitch
Yes you are.

What are you basing this on user?
Aren't incels always saying they get no matches
Not sure about that.
Have you got laid off of tindr?

Imagine being this bluepilled. I don't know where you faggots come from but you have a lot to learn

>most people are finding it easier and easier to have sex and generally not be an incel
>most people
I.e. normies
Incels have more trouble having sex than ever. Look up 80/20 rule

80/20 rule makes no sense. it would mean that like millions of children would have the same father if only 20% of men would have children.
imagine all the downies and other birth defects.

>birth control and condoms don't exist

>unironically saying incel
you have to go back

then we would experience a huge decline in the human population, which is not happening.
fuck your 80/20 rule, it stinks!

You obviously have a lot to learn buddy
After a roastie hits the wall she has no other choice but to settle with a beta provider and have kids with him

>Will incel fashion and lifestyles be mainstream soon?

Fuck fashion

Attached: m2mt5obxv3jz.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

so every girl fucks everyone she wants untill she becomes a certain age too look for a provider? what if i tell you girls work too and don't need a provider.
btw my gf never had a bf before and was 31 when she met me. and no she isn't lying.
so am i a roastie now that looks for a beta provider?
you stink and your mentally ill beliefs stink.

Have fun staying bluepilled I guess
>btw my gf never had a bf before and was 31 when she met me.
>and no she isn't lying
The absolute state of this cuck
>so am i a roastie now that looks for a beta provider?
He can't even use the terms properly. Lmao @ the cuck

>what if i tell you girls work too and don't need a provider.
all women want children. they cant have children with chad though because chads are rare and they settle with stacies.
its not about money, its about procreation.

this
incel is obsolete

being an ugly virgin won't ever be cool unfortunately. what might happen in future is that unattractive people will benefit from affirmative action and ugliness could be a recognized disability

But this thread is about incels, not ugly virgins.