Hi again, I'm not as sleepy tonight so hopefully I won't pass out. does anyone wanna talk for a bit...

hi again, I'm not as sleepy tonight so hopefully I won't pass out. does anyone wanna talk for a bit? I'll reply as much as I can

Attached: image.jpg (512x506, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9MiNMC4df0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello i was here yesterday i was the first kiss anniversary guy
life is so difficult. trying to find chats that are active and worthwhile is hard. im not having fun with anything anymore but i think one would help idc about getting better at this point my lifes fucked ever since something happened this year and i hope i die soon im jus trying to entertain myself primarily at this point also i dont wanna actually try and kill myself because its too hard to find a proper way in my predicament and i dont wanna fail and end up in a hospital again. if hypothetically my doctors found out about what i posted online id be back there too but thats irrelevant since its near impossible. also cant sleep and have to go somewhere tomorrow

Slept too much, going to finish Aria today. My rota suddenly jumped in hours after constant 30~hr weeks. These 10-hour shifts are going to kill me, its one thing to be worn out and another to get half-way through, be worn out and then launch straight into a heavy rush when you physically cannot move. Cute Crona & Maka, hope you are well, *big hugs*.

Attached: Capture.png (1243x308, 19K)

>hello i was here yesterday i was the first kiss anniversary guy
hello again user, nice to see you
>life is so difficult. trying to find chats that are active and worthwhile is hard.
I think life is meant to get easier eventually, and I just look for people on here to chat with when I'm lonely.
>im not having fun with anything anymore but i think one would help
what do you usually do for fun? and we can chat about anything you like.
>idc about getting better at this point my lifes fucked ever since something happened this year and i hope i die soon
yknow, giving up is worse than anything else. a lot of bad things have happened to me this year but I still haven't given up, hope is what makes life worth something I think.
>im jus trying to entertain myself
most people are doing the same thing
>also i dont wanna actually try and kill myself because its too hard to find a proper way in my predicament and i dont wanna fail and end up in a hospital again.
failing is the worst part, everything changes after that. are you okay? we can talk about that if you want
>if hypothetically my doctors found out about what i posted online id be back there too but thats irrelevant since its near impossible.
relatable
>also cant sleep and have to go somewhere tomorrow
are you excited to go?

i meant like chatrooms ones i could go to everyday.. lifes incredibly boring.. also its a partial hospitalization program im going to tomorrow so nah
idk i listen to music and watch anime but it gets boring
i think having a partner again would help too

>Slept too much,
oh no, will everything be okay?
>going to finish Aria today.
that sounds fun, are you excited
>My rota suddenly jumped in hours after constant 30~hr weeks.
I'm sorry, do you think you could ask for less hours? or a vacation maybe?
These 10-hour shifts are going to kill me, its one thing to be worn out and another to get half-way through, be worn out and then launch straight into a heavy rush when you physically cannot move.
my brother complains about this a lot, he needs to wear ankle braces when he's working nowadays
>Cute Crona & Maka, hope you are well, *big hugs*.
thank you, I'm doing just fine now. I hope things get easier for you soon. how are you feeling? other than being exhausted

stop could try joining some discord servers maybe, or making your own if you're into that. a lot of people use it now and you could even get a partner on there. what's the hospitalization for? also maybe you could start playing music, that's fun I think
I forgot, *hugs*

sorry that wasn't supposed to say stop, I meant to say "so maybe you could try joining some discord servers"

Hello friend. Have you done school stuff? And how are you today?
Hello friend.
>Slept too much
Considering your exhausting shifts, I think that's normal. How come they're giving you shifts this long these days?
>going to finish Aria today
"The Animation"? Are you enjoying it? Cant' really say much about the other series, but the manga becomes amazing later on

Attached: kotomi.jpg (960x720, 156K)

good morning friend, how are you? i finished 4 exams earlier and I'm feeling a lot better after talking to you.

i have joined some discords but they werent rlly ones i liked. also for schizophrenia but its rlly shitty i hate being there it doesnt help in the slightest and id rather jus be left alone i regret telling them i was schizo. its only 6 hours a weekday though. man it sucks. i miss my old friends whove abandoned me, anyway dont worry too much about me i think itll clear up and ill be happy again, ive dealt with worse idk why im complaining i guess im jus that bored. i like talking to people about my problems for some reason and most of my friends i cant rlly talk about problems with, i had some in the past but theyve abandoned me. we should keep in touch, you and i, idk, itll help, id much prefer talking in private but if you dont wanna its ok aaaaa

>i have joined some discords but they werent rlly ones i liked.
have you tried making one? if you have a few friends from other servers you could invite them and then maybe get some more people from r9k if you need to
>also for schizophrenia but its rlly shitty i hate being there it doesnt help in the slightest and id rather jus be left alone i regret telling them i was schizo.
what's it like? and why is being alone any better?
>its only 6 hours a weekday though.
I feel like that's a long time but I dunno, what time do you need to be there?
>man it sucks. i miss my old friends whove abandoned me,
I'm sorry, people who abandon their friends are the worst.
>anyway dont worry too much about me i think itll clear up and ill be happy again, ive dealt with worse
I believe you'll be okay but I'm still gonna worry about you, I hope you'll feel happier soon
>idk why im complaining i guess im jus that bored. i like talking to people about my problems for some reason and most of my friends i cant rlly talk about problems with, i had some in the past but theyve abandoned me.
i understand that, and sometimes it's easier to talk about your problems with a stranger anyway. I'll listen to anything you have to say but I can't guarantee I'll give the best replies
>we should keep in touch, you and i, idk, itll help, id much prefer talking in private but if you dont wanna its ok aaaaa
it'd be much easier if we just kept talking on here but eventually if you really need to we can talk privately I think, I just need to get better around people first

thanks for talking with me i think ill sleep now goodnight,, sorry i didnt answer your questions too im jus sleepy yaa

4 exams?! Well done! *pats* Keep it up!
There was one time you mentioned that you watched anime with your other friedns. How did you do it? Each watched the episode on his own or you used something like what used to be rabb.it?
Took some pics of animals btw. Uploading them now to my pc

Attached: patmemore.jpg (1500x2048, 448K)

I'm sorry, I hope you sleep well and we can talk again sometime. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything I promise

>good job
UwU thank you
we watched the episodes on our own while texting eachother, I always wanted to try watching something on rabbit.it while in a call but I was never able to. and thank you for taking more pictures I really appreciate it

There should something like rabb.it around, but I can't remember how it's called... we could try sometime if I find it
Here's some of the not-so-ducklings and a chicken. I think these are the older of the bunch of ducklings that we had

Attached: quack.jpg (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>There should something like rabb.it around, but I can't remember how it's called... we could try sometime if I find it
sure! we just need to figure out a time first, what do you want to watch together?
>Here's some of the not-so-ducklings and a chicken. I think these are the older of the bunch of ducklings that we had
they're so cute!!! are they hard to take care of? do you like the chickens or the ducks more? how old are they now?

I guess around this time is probably the best solution, as later on there could e my parents and my brother around and I don't watch anime if there's people around
>what do you want to watch together?
Hmm... I have a bunch of stuff in my backlog, but I'm not sure which ones you could like... maybe something like Kobayashi's Maid Dragon? Propose something as well
>are they hard to take care of?
No, they're really calm animals. The ony problem is keeping them in the fence as they manage to sneak through the holes until they become adults
>do you like the chickens or the ducks more?
Not sure. Ducks are more chill, but chickens are fun to watch
>how old are they now?
Those should be around two or three months old. The chicken should be around two years old
Here are some more chickens. These are fancy ones

Attached: chicken.jpg (1920x1080, 1023K)

>I guess around this time is probably the best solution, as later on there could e my parents and my brother around and I don't watch anime if there's people
around
relatable, I need to get used to staying up all night again.
>Hmm... I have a bunch of stuff in my backlog, but I'm not sure which ones you could like... maybe something like Kobayashi's Maid Dragon?
I'm okay with that, I think my brother wanted to watch it before.
>Propose something as well
I don't really have any that come to mind, I haven't been watching much lately because it isn't very fun all alone. honestly I haven't watched a ton of shows so I'd be okay with giving anything a chance.
>No, they're really calm animals. The ony problem is keeping them in the fence as they manage to sneak through the holes until they become adults
do you ever just sit out there with them for awhile? I think I'd like to spend time with some ducks
>Not sure. Ducks are more chill, but chickens are fun to watch
do you get a lot of eggs from the chickens? my uncle had some when I was very young and he always told me that was the best part
>Those should be around two or three months old. The chicken should be around two years old
is this your first time having ducks or do you have even more than this?
>Here are some more chickens. These are fancy ones
I love them

It means that I can only do half of what I have scheduled, thankfully looking at my rota I can afford to kill sleep tonight and finally finish Danganronpa. There are two more series of Aria as I recall, the last of which is particularly acclaimed so I am quite looking forward to it. Now that Kotomi-poster mentions the manga I want to read that beforehand so that I do not miss any details.

I'm not too phased about the 40 hours, I wish though that I could have had that before I started my next year and not when I need to do the most preparation, I really want this years content ironed out in my head before I even start.

Hey~ you forgot to greentext! Since you mention ankle-braces I guess I should try getting one (or knee braces if those exist), will have to thank you a lot for mentioning this. I would use paracetomols though it feels like I'm not genuinly putting in the effort and more importantly I know the effect would probably come in when I least need it or after a large rush rather than before.

I am optimistic as much as I can be; one of our house-mates appears to have packed their stuff, they must have graduated this year from what I can tell. Got some tidying to do now that I've returned. Overwhelmed in a sense but that's what makes life thrilling - it just bothers me that I don't have time to learn stuff like how to draw properly or alter my car, stuff I'd want to do but requires so much faffing around. I'm going to use this hour to study a couple engineering books - the next I'll head to work since I accidentally took a pin for the can-opener then go around the park to get some stuff for the house. Will use my hour break later to read some of the other books followed by some differentiation/ integration for the upcoming exam when I get home. Its not great but its as much as I can really do.

Our staff turnover is high due to the coming academic year (one chef has left for university in London & two have left for the armed forces)

Attached: 10.jpg (606x897, 94K)

Man, I'll just storm this thread and mention that chicken are super ugly animals. Been scared of them since I was a kid. >.>

It does frustrate me how I seem more susceptible to sleeping in the past month - when I get a series of longer days going I can really keep at it though if I oversleep I suddenly lose all energy. I find the work-around to be playing video-games as it takes my concentration away from how sore my body is - although I accidentally messed up one of the investigations in Danganronpa last night (admittedly by skipping way too much text) and I really did not feel like re-loading just to go through it again on the same night. Sometimes I try to alleviate the pain by reading books in bed, that goes about as well as you imagine really. What made it hard this time was with the past couple days I keep replaying everything in my head and I can't stop (and from all the driving plus rides I was a little disoriented) hence I couldn't concentrate on reading text at all to my annoyance.

Yes, I'm watching 'The Animation', its peaceful and rather enjoyable. I really do want to read the manga since you've mentioned it. Very curious as to how this will go from relatively-normal SoL to one of the most highly-regarded shows of its type.

Attached: 7.png.jpg (723x1023, 198K)

>I need to get used to staying up all night again
Make sure to get some sleep though
>I'm okay with that
Nice, I'll have to start looking for sub eng episodes
>honestly I haven't watched a ton of shows so I'd be okay with giving anything a chance
Leave it to me then, I have like 15 series in my backlog
>do you ever just sit out there with them for awhile?
I used to watch out the chickens back when there were a bunch of foxes going around and killing any small animal they could eat. They're pretty fun animals, going around and digging to search bugs and they would also come close and try to eat my earbuds' wire. There's not much to see with ducks, unless they're having a big fight. Despite being mute ducks, they make quite a ruckus
>do you get a lot of eggs from the chickens?
Depends on the period. Sometimes you can find even 12 a day and sometimes none at all. But most of the time, yeah, a lot of eggs, even too many for a single family
>is this your first time having ducks or do you have even more than this?
We've had ducks for around 6-7 years so far. In the first pic you can see the legs of one of the adults
Here's one of my rabbits. This is a newer one, so she was pretty scared when I opened the cage, but I managed to calm her down
There are way worse animals then chickens. Why are you scared of them?
>Our staff turnover is high due to the coming academic year
Ugh, this will go on for a while then, probably
>when I get a series of longer days going I can really keep at it though if I oversleep I suddenly lose all energy
Well, you generally used to brief sleeping times, so I guess that makes sense, but at least it should prevent overexhausting on the long term
>videogames and books
This exhaustion is taking you away from your optimal schedule and rhythm. Unfortunately, I can't do anything else but hug you and hope that this will last as short as it could *hug*
cont.

Attached: rabb.it.jpg (1356x1080, 915K)

>It means that I can only do half of what I have scheduled,
try to get a few hours of sleep tonight at least, if you want to cut out a few hours that should be okay but please be careful
how is danganronpa anyway? I've seen my friends talk about it a lot. abd what's aria like?

>I'm not too phased about the 40 hours, I wish though that I could have had that before I started my next year and not when I need to do the most preparation, I really want this years content ironed out in my head before I even start.
do you think you'll still be able to get everything done? please make sure you're taking care of yourself while you're doing all of this work

>Hey~ you forgot to greentext!
I'm sorry, I'm very sleepy right now and not sure what you mean hah, what do you want me to greentext? and yes knee braces exist, my father used those when he's going to work (I think he has a back brace too) they seem to help a lot from what I've heard

>I am optimistic as much as I can be; one of our house-mates appears to have packed their stuff, they must have graduated this year from what I can tell. Got some tidying to do now that I've returned.
have you asked them about it at all? also are you happy to be back?

>Overwhelmed in a sense but that's what makes life thrilling - it just bothers me that I don't have time to learn stuff like how to draw properly or alter my car, stuff I'd want to do but requires so much faffing around. I'm going to use this hour to study a couple engineering books - the next I'll head to work since I accidentally took a pin for the can-opener then go around the park to get some stuff for the house. Will use my hour break later to read some of the other books followed by some differentiation/ integration for the upcoming exam when I get home. Its not great but its as much as I can really do.
it's really impressive how you plan everything out, are you sure you can't squeeze in some time to draw? maybe when youre traveling? just before bed time?

>its peaceful and rather enjoyable
Glad that you're liking it. I don't know if you have reached ep 11, but this scene made me tear up.
youtube.com/watch?v=I9MiNMC4df0
>I really do want to read the manga since you've mentioned it
I'm happy that I got your attention. The second half is one of my personal 10/10s. Art, characters, atmosphere and pacing are all perfect and the ending was a satisfying one luckily.
Now that I think of it, considering that you don't read manga, that means you've never even looked up a chapter of Yotsuba&. Do it.

Attached: anonontheleftasmypillow.jpg (2000x2000, 390K)

>Make sure to get some sleep though

I will, it's easier to do school at night though and if I want to watch anime with you I don't wanna be dozing off mid episode.

>Nice, I'll have to start looking for sub eng episodes

I appreciate it, thank you for wanting to do something with me it really does mean a lot.

>Leave it to me then, I have like 15 series in my backlog

pick whichever one seems most interesting to you, I'm sure I'll love it

>I used to watch out the chickens back when there were a bunch of foxes going around and killing any small animal they could eat. They're pretty fun animals, going around and digging to search bugs and they would also come close and try to eat my earbuds' wire. There's not much to see with ducks, unless they're having a big fight. Despite being mute ducks, they make quite a ruckus

mute ducks? what's that like? also are the foxes gone now? I've never had to deal with them before

>Depends on the period. Sometimes you can find even 12 a day and sometimes none at all. But most of the time, yeah, a lot of eggs, even too many for a single family
what do you do with the extras? my uncle always gave them away because he lived alone with his chickens and couldn't keep up with all the eggs he had

>We've had ducks for around 6-7 years so far. In the first pic you can see the legs of one of the adults

you have so many animals, do you enjoy being around all of them? I lived on a farm when I was younger but I never had any ducks or chickens sadly

>Here's one of my rabbits. This is a newer one, so she was pretty scared when I opened the cage, but I managed to calm her down
she's so pretty!!! I loved having rabbits as a kid and I wish I could still have them now
also I love your filenames they always make me smile

Our management did say that they may hire someone around a month ago though they seem comfortable with the current state of affairs (in fairness, we did get back an old manager who is now working as a chef - and admittedly I did hope for the status quo precisely to get more hours, now that I've got them I feel I shouldn't complain, you know?). I won't watch the scene yet as I don't want to spoil things (Aria is the rare case of a show where I haven't spoiled anything at all), it reminds me a lot of Planetarium to be honest. I'll read some Yostuba& tonight then.

Danganronpa is okay; the game-play is broken down into three areas;
>School life (at least I think that's what its called); basically just characterization for the cast, doing stuff in the run up to someone getting murdered and free time to chill with a character you like and spoil them with presents.
>Investigations; sort of like Zero Time Dilemma when you examine objects for hints, although you only use them far later and the game usually doesn't let you progress if you miss any, you can also get hints through reacting to dialogue (that's how I messed up).
>Class trials; You use the evidence from the investigations in different ways (so for example you have this thing where people will go over a scene then you have to point out a phrase that is incorrect and your character (Makoto) will say 'no, that's wrong!' in a way that is always amusing.

I should probably mention for clarity that the plot goes as follows;
>15 people (14 of whom are the best at something, 1 is normal in this case mc as you'd expect) go to a special academy for the most talented people in the world.
>They can all stay there forever, or escape by killing someone and becoming 'blackened'.
>There are no exits to get out and trying to do so without killing will get you torn apart by machine guns.
>After someone is killed, investigations happen and a class trial is initiated.

>If murderor gets away with crime, everyone else is killed. If they are found guilty, they die in a creatively gruesome way.

If I can kill my sleep enough I can do a lot, I wanted to get up at 6:00 A.M. so I could read for 2 hrs. though it turned out to be 8:00 A.M. I could have crammed more studies prior to sleep though I was unable to properly read.

I'm happy to be back, though everytime I go to a hotel I immeditaly realize how impoverished my living place much appear and get the inspiration to change things... which leads to some conspicuous consumption to say the least.

Drawing takes a whie for me, I'm not drawing whilst I'm driving to work, that's when I monologue! Again I'm going to read a lot of police studies, psychology, sociology etc. before I go to sleep rather than draw because it holds my attention well in any circumstance. Going to work now *hug**

Attached: 6.jpg (628x1000, 76K)

>it's easier to do school at night
Really? Is it a matter of there being less noise?
>thank you for wanting to do something with me it really does mean a lot
No need to thank, that's what friends do
>pick whichever one seems most interesting to you
You know, considering that Starbo and me are talking about Aria, we could watch that as well. I've seen the first series and read the manga, but I love Aria, so rewatching wouldn't be a problem
>mute ducks? what's that like?
They only quack when they're small and when they get hurt, otherwise they only blow air
>are the foxes gone now?
They're still around, but they seem to have calmed down a bit. There has been a time when they killed around 15 between chickens and ducks but it was a few years ago
>what do you do with the extras?
Sometimes my mom sells them, but she also uses a lot to make pasta or baked goods
>do you enjoy being around all of them?
If it wasn't for all the annoyance that comes with keeping animals, I would like that, but dealing with stuff like wounds and illnesses really puts me off
>I lived on a farm
What animals did you have?
>I loved having rabbits as a kid
Rabbits are great. Only problem is that they really delicate animals. Unfortunately I don't have more pics for today. I'll try to take a pic of my favorite sheep sometime, but I don't if she will stay still

Attached: isawarabbit.jpg (960x720, 160K)

danganronpa sounds really fun actually, I'd like to play it eventually.

>If I can kill my sleep enough I can do a lot, I wanted to get up at 6:00 A.M. so I could read for 2 hrs. though it turned out to be 8:00 A.M.
I understand that but this is the part I worry about
>I could have crammed more studies prior to sleep though I was unable to properly read.
you're always doing so much and I'm afraid that if you keep going it might mess up your schedule even more

>I'm happy to be back, though everytime I go to a hotel I immeditaly realize how impoverished my living place much appear and get the inspiration to change things... which leads to some conspicuous consumption to say the least.
I get like that whenever I see houses in other cities or even just some around here, I always want to change how things look because my home seems so meh compared to theirs

>Drawing takes a whie for me, I'm not drawing whilst I'm driving to work, that's when I monologue! Again I'm going to read a lot of police studies, psychology, sociology etc. before I go to sleep rather than draw because it holds my attention well in any circumstance.
I understand, it takes a while for me too. I try to do other things before I sleep for the same reason.

>Going to work now *hug**
be safe! thank you for talking to me and I hope you have a good day *big comfy hug*

>be me
>work tedious dogshit factory job
>feeling tired early last night
>go to sleep at 10 for like 3 hours
>normally sleep at 4 am
>not tired now but I will be when I get to work

>I did hope for the status quo precisely to get more hours, now that I've got them I feel I shouldn't complain, you know?
But having too many hours can burn you out. Would hiring someone change the current situation a lot? I understand that you would want more hours, but maybe this isn't the ideal balance between maximum worktime and free time
>I won't watch the scene yet as I don't want to spoil things
O-oh sorry. In the context of the episode, that scene is even better
>Aria is the rare case of a show where I haven't spoiled anything at all
There isn't much to spoil actually, as the biggest events are probably things that you can imagine. Who is you favorite undine so far? I would guess that you'll love Akari later on. I personally love Aika.
>it reminds me a lot of Planetarium to be honest
The part when they're repairing miss Jena, right? It has that sort of atmosphere, but less gloomy. If you want something like that but gloomier, I strongly recommend you to read Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
>I'll read some Yostuba& tonight then
You'll like it, I'm sure everyone loves Yotsuba

Attached: aika!!!.png (318x517, 119K)

I think it's due to the cooler temperature and also it distracts me from the bad thoughts I usually have. if I get a lot of work done it makes you and my other friend happy and it stops me from having bad dreams
>No need to thank, that's what friends do
UwU friend
>You know, considering that Starbo and me are talking about Aria, we could watch that as well. I've seen the first series and read the manga, but I love Aria, so rewatching wouldn't be a problem
are you sure? I don't want to make you rewatch anything if you won't 100% enjoy it
>They only quack when they're small and when they get hurt, otherwise they only blow air
wow that's actually so

have you ever killed any of the foxes? or do you just scare them away?

sounds yummy, I want to try making something with fresh eggs

I understand that, when I helped my mom take care of our animals it was always hard for me. keeping them happy and healthy is a lot of work and when something went wrong I would feel terrible

I had rabbits, a goat, chameleons, a few different kinds of birds (mostly the kind you keep as house pets) and a lot of dogs and cats. my mother made it like we were going to get a lot of other animals but we never did, she just bred the ones we had and made money from that. there were also some cows and horses that lived nearby and I would visit them sometimes.

I know, we kept ours inside if nobody was willing to go watch them because we were worried about leaving them alone

that's okay, I'm very happy with the ones you posted already and it's nice to just hear you talk about them. I'd love to see your favorite sheep but I understand if you can't get a decent picture

sorry I ran out of text space also sorry I might fall asleep soon

what are your work shifts like? you should try to sleep more before you have to leave if you can

>I think it's due to the cooler temperature and also it distracts me from the bad thoughts I usually have
I see. You know I hadn't thought about the cooler temperature. I should give it a try as well
>are you sure?
Yeah, I love Aria and I still have to watch the other two series so that would be fine for me. Look it up and see if it's something you may like
>have you ever killed any of the foxes?
There are people hunting around here, so they may have killed some, but I don't know any of the hunters
>I had rabbits, a goat, chameleons, a few different kinds of birds (mostly the kind you keep as house pets) and a lot of dogs and cats
Oh yeah, I already asked you that. I remember about the chameleon. My memory sucks
>my mother made it like we were going to get a lot of other animals but we never did
That's how things usually go with farms. Expanding too much is a risks. We've already considered many times if it was worth keeping the rabbits, but we still keep them for now
>we kept ours inside if nobody was willing to go watch them because we were worried about leaving them alone
They do suffer from loneliness as well. Also, if one dies, there's a big chance that more will die as well
>I'd love to see your favorite sheep but I understand if you can't get a decent picture
It's just a matter of baiting her right and I should be able to take a good picture, but there are times where she just wants to keep eating and doesn't care about you in any case
>sorry I might fall asleep soon
If you do, I hope you'll have a nice rest
You won't read this, but I hope your day at work won't be too tiring

Attached: hug.jpg (768x1080, 89K)

10 and a half hours sitting in a computer chair hurting my back hunched over the table