Here's some truth for you incels. When you're in love, truly in love, you won't care how many guys she's slept with

Here's some truth for you incels. When you're in love, truly in love, you won't care how many guys she's slept with.

Attached: 2.jpg (800x1127, 451K)

don't care nigger, go be a cuck somewhere else

Attached: 1566062838214.png (450x500, 360K)

i think its true from experience

Or you could just not "fall in love" with a whore.

>a single manga drawn by one person proves me right
Manga isn't based on real life, it's an escape from it

Attached: 1440879584728.png (683x800, 520K)

Yeah but knowing that she slept with many guys would prevent me from being in love with her

>implying incels want a gf in the first place

the only option for modern men today is to assert their dominance by fucking more guys than she has

its awesome being the fall-back guy for a girl who had tons of sex who wouldnt even have looked at you 10 years ago. the fact that she will still cheat on you when youre at work because shes not truly attracted to you only makes it hotter. Bonus points if she has kids/baggage.

Attached: geisto.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Standards exist
You have none.

This retarded incel cuck fantasy again.

You're the american stereotype for not getting sarcasm.

Fatty is pathetic but the story falls flat trying to make Slut sympathetic, because there's nothing sympathetic about her whatsoever.

This. Sluts tend to be awful women with anger issues, trashy tats, scratchy screamy voices, room temperature IQ, addicted to some kind of substance, and are generally shitty people to be around. How could anyone fall in love with that?

DAY 54354543545435435334

How do we escape these dilemmas? Why can't I just be a Chad. God

People who've been with lots of guys repulse me instantly, so I would never fall in love with them. And when I have found out that girls I liked were whores, it made me feel sick and disgusted.

Nice bait faggot uiziUuhiu

i dont know where you guys come from, but all of Jow Forums acts like every girl age 21 had 15 previous sex partners. Around that time girls molsty had like 2-6 previous sexual encounters and some sluts maybe 15 but rarley. If you can't wrap your head around your girl having 4 previous partners, you are a small dicked angry bastard with ego problems. If you really dont want that, you have to get them early with 15 and keep em.

I already dont care mate I just want to be loved

>If you can't wrap your head around your girl having 4 previous partners, you are a small dicked angry bastard with ego problems.
And if you can, you're a small dicked sad loser with self esteem problems.

what a cope
the only reason you want a virgin in the first place is because you are insecure about her having expierience.

Literally. Robots know that inexperienced men are a turn off.
We want a guy that knows what he is doing. We dont want some awkward encounter where we dont even cum

I actually like the idea of an ex-slut whos slept with loads of guys settling down with me

Here's some truth for you normies. When you're in love, truly in love, she won't care how many guys she's slept with.

>insecure about her having expierience.
Is this unreasonable? Women want an experienced partner, someone more exciting and interesting than their previous ones. Why would an experienced girl settle for a virgin?

I actually like the idea of a used car thats had loads of owners breaking down on me

because EVERYTHING'S a FUCKING car

Good thing I have never once actually felt that.
Also this, as is most weebshit.

You can get satisifaction fixing and repairing a shitbox. It is something you have personally done with your own hands and is something you can be proud of.
Buying replacement parts for a slut is a little more difficult

This desu. It's the fact that most likely she's been your only option and experience so far, while she has has had plenty of experience, and many more options.

Guys would save themselves years of angst if only they stayed away from whores but they don't. They ignore and rationalize a sluts behavior and try to get the slut to admit they hate themselves for being a slut and grateful to be saved from a slutty life. Its only after the fool realizes she liked most of the dicking she got before him that they start to worry she'll start again. They realize too late they were just next and not the last on her quest for triple digits.

On the road of life, everything's a car.
*sips*

I was waiting for this reply. Thank you, user.

Attached: 2boomer.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>Buying replacement parts for a slut is a little more difficult
its impossible because after you shine that baby up and park it on the street some thug will either smash it because the rear is hanging in the street or steal it.

you're not wrong when you say this
it's fine to want a girl who hasn't sleept with half a country but just because a girl isn't a virgin at age 26 doesn't mean she will have huge expectations or will be unsatisfied with you

>Women want an experienced partner, someone more exciting and interesting than their previous ones.
This, if every new partner isn't better than your previous one, sexually, financially, attractiveness, body, dick size, etc, how can you even tell that you're growing and developing as a person? Otherwise it would be like buying an iPhone 7 over and over again, no one does that lol.

Incels fall in love with any girl who looks in their direction

You just described robots :(

It's not about that at all retard. Women who have had lot's of previous sexual partners are far more likely to cheat on you. It's also an indicator of a lack of character and poor judgment skills. Women who have had multiple past partners have higher divorce rates and more unstable marriages. This can potentially be attributed to chemicals released during sex that make you attracted to someone and less likely to cheat on them become weaker with each consecutive partner, but that's just a hypothesis. What is concrete however, are the results. And the results show that more partners = worse relationship.

1-2 past partners tops. Anything more than that and you can't salvage a relationship.

Was not true for me. It bothered me more the more in love I was with her. We had amazing and healthy relationship and I was ruining it for years because her past was bothering me. I didn't like about myself that it was bothering me and managed to let go of it eventually. If I am in an interesting company I see where it takes me, the present experience is important and at the very least I have a FWB if nothing else.

yeah you're right i agree kek
glad you say 1-2 is the max