Rip in hell

>proud meat eater dies from "Pulmonary Embolism" aka a lung heart attack caused by blood clots in the lung
>proudly shows off his taste for flesh on instagram
>every fucking faggot cries that he dies, yet completely ignore the animals that died to feed this rat hypocrite

s

ahhhh, anyone else just enjoy it when some justice comes about?

him and totalbuiscuts. died from cancer and a lung blood clot, cause most likely from eating copious amounts of meat

and every single fucking retard in the starcraft community cries that they died, yet casually ignore the animals that they've killed to feed their addiction, and which statistically caused them to die in first place

fucking GOOD. i always derive enjoyment whenever i hear meat eaters who die from heart attacks or the like. guys, just a casual reminder that eating meat is unethical and is bad for you

its sad too because i grew up playing starcraft ENDLESSLY. like i was high masters sc2 and ive watched so much korean broodwar, since i was 15. but these kids kill animals yet cry like they've experienced a tragedy and how they're innocent angels. like, ive loved the starcraft community SO DEEPLY. like to DEATH i loved this gaming community, but still i enjoy seeing hypocritical delusional retards die

stay dead! good riddance, and rip in hell

Attached: cvbcbc.jpg (1160x749, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7REDDdO0--g
vocaroo.com/i/s1imgCOyHyDP
cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/meat-and-cancer/
wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals
youtube.com/watch?v=UaUa_0qPPgc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
vocaroo.com/i/s1pZ3DfYyZK0
youtube.com/watch?v=GqstUPqLDv4
youtube.com/watch?v=MGpaoFA5Pi8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores
vocaroo.com/i/s00abgbIEnYk
youtube.com/watch?v=thVhVjn59mg
mercyforanimals.org/pigs-are-intelligent-and-sensitive-so-why
animalstudiesrepository.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1042&context=acwp_asie
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201506/pigs-are-intelligent-emotional-and-cognitively-complex
metro.co.uk/2019/06/03/mum-went-vegan-shunned-nhs-treatment-dies-cancer-9777871/amp/
vocaroo.com/i/s1UVgbR0WgZt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You NEED to WAKE UP. You are clearly suffering far more deeply than any of the animals which you cry over.

Veganism is linked to mental illness and homosexuality so not a surprise.

this thread is stinky poo poo

You're an evil, miserable, misanthrope who needs to kys yourself for the good of humanity.

>huuuuueeeeeeeeee waaaa waaaaaa this pillar of the community died ='((((
>im so saadddddd, waaaaaa
>its okay for him to eat meat and kill animals because animals dont have moral value, who cares about the animals he's killed LOL
>if you make fun of him for dying you're a horrible person, but its okay to kill animals because bacon

youtube.com/watch?v=7REDDdO0--g

like dude, im just innocently playing diablo 2 and listening to a starcraft podcast. and they have to rag on about this obese meat eater dying. like the entire starcraft community are all retards. they are on the same level of people who cry about dogs being abused yet go around killing pigs for fun. fucking RETARDSSS

which is something i feel i would never say about the starcraft community. i consider the starcraft community the single smartest gaming community out of all gaming communities. smarter than ANYONE. i hold starcraft players in the echilon of intelligence. seriously, these are some smart people

but no, they are just as delusional as the normie hordes

fucking retards EVERYWHERE

Attached: xvcsdfsf.jpg (1169x773, 225K)

i love you i love you i hope we get married one day and have vegan babies together

The fuck are you bitching about, nigga? You're the one looking like a clown; barking about a nigga that gives no fucks about you because he's having fun and eating good. The niggas making huge gains know what they're eating and so do these vegans. They can do it by however means they want, but they have to be smart about it since they can't easily find some of the vitamins they need from foods they would normally eat.
You just sound like a bitch nibba, OP. Go be a bother somewhere else, nigga.

so whats the point youre making here? meat isnt bad for you, deepfrying and using copious amounts of preservatives and fats is.
Have you seen a bear murder and rip a deer apart? they dont even go for the kill they just rip their leg off while its alive eat the leg and then rip some other part off. its just life and playing starcraft all your life has clearly made you completely unaware of the actual state and truths of our real existence i implore you to go into the wilderness and maybe get some state of realization into you as youre being hunted by a completely ruthless beast be it a wolf or a bear or whatever, the moment it rips your throat out you might even see the insanity thats in its eyes, you are its food a easy food since you have no sense of reality, something other prey do thats why they are fast thats why they are aware, every day for them is life and death and fear.

vocaroo.com/i/s1imgCOyHyDP

dude tell me what i need to do to wake up. fucking enlighten me with your esoteric knowledge of HIDDEN MASTER OF TRUTHS. TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW DO IIITTTT

man, meat eaters are always so fucking delusional and full of cognitive dissonance

>You're an evil
how am i evil?

making fun of retards who died as a result of their unethical meat eating habit is evil?

LOL star triggered, faggot. if he was a pedophile who killed kids everyone would be happy he died, but if he kills animals for his tastebuds everyone cries delusional crocodile tears

>who needs to kys yourself for the good of humanity.
>meat eaters get triggered so hard they hate the messenger more than the message, because the truth makes them uncomfortable

im an anti-natalist and i dont want to get married, and i absolutely never want to have children. i will most likely die a virgin, bust i am a zealous vegan regardless

Attached: xvc.jpg (1183x759, 158K)

you're one petty-ass motherfucker.

this guy seemed cool and im glad OP is so assblasted over his shitty lifestyle that he needs to spam about how hes morally superior to feel good. haha what a fuckin cunt

aren't you the guy who cut his dick off and ever since then whined about veganism on all the imageboards?
Go outside, clean your room.

>rip in hell
So you're saying that he's in hell but he's still resting in peace. sounds like he's having good time then. let's keep eating meat.

>because he's having fun and eating good
his food preferences has a VICTIM to it. those pigs and cows and chickens he ate dont want to die

LOL so much triggered retards. if he was a serial rapists, you would applaud his death, but if he has the same diet all you delusional meat eaters do, you defend him

do you see this picture? this is the PERFECT picture to represent how stupid all of you people are who cry for incontrol and total buiscut

you cry for an animal you care for, but eat pigs cows and chickens like they have no moral value. the same with this guy, you cry that he died, yet ignore and condone his flesh eating habits

fucking obese delusional retards crying about one animal yet ignoring the suffering of animals which arent cute. you're all RETARDS

>meat isnt bad for you

cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/meat-and-cancer/
wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy

>Have you seen a bear murder and rip a deer apart?
YOU'RE NOT A BEAR. YOU DONT HUNT WILD ANIMALS TO SURVIVE. YOU'RE SOME OBESE FUCK LIVING IN CIVILIZATION WITH AN IPHONE AND A TV. YOU HAVE A CHOICE, THE BEAR DOESNT. fucking retard

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals

im telling you meat eaters, every single one of your responses is so fucking braindead it HURTS, HONESTLy!

Attached: hc-middletown-police-k9-hunter-0906-20170905.jpg (1200x1600, 325K)

Pretty sure that nigger eats 10,000 pounds of meat a die that explains why. Stop being a faggot go outside you huge gaping vagina.

Attached: 1557915240727.gif (100x100, 23K)

Mmm thanks man! You helped me decide what meat to get. I appreciate it.

lol. if the guy who died was a pedophile you would be ECSTATIC and celebrating his death. but since he has the same unethical diet as you do, you defend him and insult me

every time, how disingenuous do you have to be. just admit to being unethical and that vegans are right, you should be celebrating his death with me

>that he needs to spam about how hes morally superior to feel good
i need to spam about it to REMIND you of how unethical your behavior is. im norally neutral. i dont kill animals, nigger, i just eat plants. i LITERALLY just eat plants. its like doing nothing. im not being a good person when i eat plants, im not just being a unethical

wow, such an insane standard; not killing and abusing aninals. SO fucking high. fucking STAY assblasted. virtually all meat eaters are such retards

vegans are right

Attached: Untitleddfgdgcvbcb.jpg (1027x759, 169K)

there is nothing wrong with eating meat
you're annoying and no one wants you here and don't even realize how fucking cringy you are praising someone's death because you don't like that they eat food literally kys nigger

*inhales air and exhales*

aaahh, feels good still being alive, LEL

youtube.com/watch?v=UaUa_0qPPgc

guys if you dont want to die from a heart attack or cancer, go vegan

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1193x773, 209K)

>there is nothing wrong with eating meat
we dont need to eat animals. we can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet. animals are sentient and conscious and dont want to die, they have moral value. killing them when we dont need to is immoral because they have moral value

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

if you wouldn't be okay with people abusing dogs, then why are you okay with people abusing pigs and cows? all animal abuse is wrong

Attached: IMG_1372 (1).jpg (1024x768, 167K)

I ate chicken today and took time to think of you.

It was really tasty. I hope I get to eat more chicken like that in the future. I'm also in the mood for shrimp. I'm not in the mood for steak, but I will be at some point, and I'll enjoy the big, juicy, well-seasoned steak that that mood takes me to.

And I'll also continue being proudly not-dead, unlike the extremely dead animals that I'll be eating.

>feels good still being alive
cope harder
nobody gives a fuck that you're alive (or vegan) and when you die nobody will give a fuck either

This is where vegans lose me. I feel the ethical arguments are much stronger than the "Bro if you eat meat you wil get cancer at 37" arguments. Grilled chicken breast is a perfectly healthy food, same with fish, dairy. The average person eats fish and dairy and the average life expectancy is nearing 90 these days. Just becasue someone eats meat doesn't mean they are eating high saturated fat, processed foods non stop.

>What is this doing energetically to the field of Consciousness in which we are all living?

I don't deny that animals are conscious, but what the fuck is this supposed to mean? hippie shit like this gives vegans a bad name.

You're gonna die too. Probably with a cucumber lodged in your ass

>inCholestrol

thanks for a (you), though you put too much effort in your bait thread.

>Just becasue someone eats meat doesn't mean they are eating high saturated fat, processed foods non stop.
that doesnt reflect the scientific literature. ANY amount of meat consumption, even the grass fed "healthy" ones have been repeatedly shown to cause a lot of health problems

vocaroo.com/i/s1pZ3DfYyZK0
ahhh, the kid'a name was CombatEX. LOOLLLLL

FUCKING COMBATEX

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH FUCKING DYIIING

dude, CombatEX was making fun of incontrol and calling him incholesterol WAY back in the day, back in like 2010, and now hes dead from eating too much meat. i totally forgot about that, LOL

LOLLLL that had me on the floor

Attached: fdfgdfgg.jpg (1171x581, 199K)

>any amount of meat consumption causes a lot of health problems
This isn't true

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHh

DUDE FUCKING DYYIIIINGGGGG

COMBAT EX WAS TALKING SHIT ON INCTONROL CALLING HIM INCHOLESTEROL FOR THE LONGEST TIME TOO LELLL

omfg the videos sadly are taken down, holy FUCK thats so funny

LELLLLLL

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.jpg (1057x979, 182K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GqstUPqLDv4

>incontrol is getting roasted by his weight and now hes dead

dude i myself am going to die soon from laughing so hard LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=MGpaoFA5Pi8
>first minute of this

ahhh, good memories. LEL

>vocaroo.com/i/s1imgCOyHyDP
dude you sound like a faggot, holy shit, I can hear it in the high pitch voice, fuck this is some super autism I lased till 35 seconds when you said PPHHHFFREEDOM, take speech classes please

OP, ignore the low-consciousness trolls and haters. I'm just sad that you had the potential to be a high-consciousness being but devolved into insanity instead. To have empathy for the small and vulnerable beings which are animals shows a degree of awareness possessed only by those with developed souls, and all vegans and vegetarians can thus be assumed to be of a high spiritual stock. I don't blame you for getting lost in the confusion of this world, but I do hope you can purge yourself of the venom which is hatred. Your fellow humans are also creatures in God's garden, don't forget that. As a great man once said, "forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Evolution be like:
>shit, that skele monkey can't live on plants only, fuck, what should I do?
>Okay, retard, have fangs, be, like, omnivore, nigga. Chase that motherfucker and eat it alive.
>Good, now we're talking. All the vitamins, minerals and microelements from other living creatures, no shit. Be healthy, my child.
Only to let one stubborn brainlet to complain about after centuries.
Also, animals don't have souls and can't pass test on self-awareness. Some can't but definitely not the products of farming.

Imagine becoming a vegan and cutting off your balls like OP. I think more people should go vegan imo.

Attached: 1565527284186.png (1371x1713, 608K)

Reminder that he would gladly kill any life, be it a human or an animal, if they for example entered his property or caused discomfort. He has admitted it multiple times that he would shoot and kill first.

Some can*
Fuck, my IQ fucking drops because of your retarded thread.

>OP ignores that humans are omnivores and show evolutionary traits for it
>OP ignores that humans survived as nomadic hunter-gatherers chasing animals for tens of thousands of years
>OP moralfags
>OP moralfags
>OP moralfags
Shit b8, moralfags belong on twitter so unless you thought youd somehow change the minds of those without morals then you definitely belong on twitter.
>animals are the same as humans dummee!11!1one11!1!!1
They arent, we're the intelligent ones, we're the apex predators, we decide their place and purpose because we 100% can. We decide to use the meaty ones for meaty and the cute ones for pets.
Tldr op's a brainlet

>vegan
>christian
>mentally ill ball cutter
Like pottery

just because we evolved to eat meat doesnt mean its ethical for us to do so. i agree we are omnivioures, but we have a choice. we dont HAVE to eat animals, we can do perfectly fine on a vegan diet. the american dietetics association repeatedly said that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of live, including breastfeeding women and infant children. mother's milk is vegan because its devoid of animal exploitation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores

>Also, animals don't have souls and can't pass test on self-awareness. >Some can't but definitely not the products of farming.

pigs are some of the most intelligent animals in existence, and they do pass the mirror test. your claims arent scientific. ive shown you the science that shows that animals are concious and have a individual unique sentient experience

show me the science that shows that animals arent sentient or shut your anti-scientific quack ass up

vocaroo.com/i/s00abgbIEnYk
and right now i just inject testosterone and its like like i still have my balls. the only things the testicles produce is testosterone and sperm

i condone shooting home invaders to death ALL DAY. *bang bang* stop being a criminal nigger if you dont like catching bullets
youtube.com/watch?v=thVhVjn59mg

Attached: kVOhPoO.jpg (800x800, 115K)

why don't you make these threads on Jow Forums?

i know why, it's because you get blown the fuck out every time you make one of these dumbass threads

You dont HAVE to be alive either, but here you are.

cripplechanners have to go back

>trusting nu-scientists
>the same scientists who think being a tranny is not a mental illness
No thanks

i make these threads on Jow Forums and Jow Forums because i browse those forums

i dont lift and i dont care to. Jow Forums isn't a place to argue ethics and moraliity, its a place for retards who lift for girls

that entire board is a joke. if you want to get laid, just be a neurotypical and look good

seriously, fucking EVERYONE who lifts does it because of girls. they want to look good for girls, thats the truth, but they pretend it isnt and delude themselves

if you want to look good, just be skinny have have face

FACE IS EVERYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTION. lifting is a joke and a waste of time, lel

fuck Jow Forums i dont care about that shit board

Attached: 332904-500w.jpg (500x456, 23K)

OP is completely psychotic, he wants to die and he wants to drag every other living being down with him.

>other people are deluded
>im fully woke

>Jow Forums isn't a place to argue ethics and moraliity

but just a second ago you were saying that eating meat causes cancer, that has nothing to do with ethics or morality, but you're too pussy to go over to a health and fitness related board spreading that nonsense

>thinking the chad in your pic doesn't lift

he doesnt. hes just skinny and has big bones

ITS FACE AND FRAME. the size of your BONES and having a low bodyfat. that kid sits around all day and does some pushups

no amount of squats will make your bones thicker or your frame bigger. ITS BONES THAT ARE ATTRACTIVE, NOT MUSCLES

see this kid? hes SKINNY, he just had large bones and a nice frame and a gl face. hes not roided out or ripped, hes actually skinny, he just has bone structure

why is even so fucking in denial about everything, fuck i dont even care about this shit, i care about veganism

Attached: tumblr_na12zqd5im1r0njrfo3_500.jpg (500x750, 46K)

Nobody proofs the ABSENCE of something, you fucking mongolid. If you claim that piggies have intelligence - post a link with experiments on that.
Also, we don't have registered examples of healthy vegans, but do have dead one.

>yet completely ignore the animals that died
no one cares about animals they don't see or interact with. they're fucking animals, retard.

This, he's a fucking hypocrite who has no problem ending lives when it benefits HIM. He thinks the world revolves around him. He thinks we should stop killing animals for their meat because "killing animals is wrong" but if a rabbit burrowed into his vegetable patch and ate his soibeenz he'd blow the poor bunny's brains out in an attosecond. Also he thinks all humans should just quietly lay down, die, and the animals have the world. Don't let him convince you into becoming vegan, you want as little to do with this psycho ballless whackjob as possible.

Nah, you just afraid of being btfo'd from fit-retards. Also, workout does make your frame bigger.
And this kid definitely lifts, look at his arms and chest.

>If you claim that piggies have intelligence - post a link with experiments on that

mercyforanimals.org/pigs-are-intelligent-and-sensitive-so-why
animalstudiesrepository.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1042&context=acwp_asie
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201506/pigs-are-intelligent-emotional-and-cognitively-complex

>Also, we don't have registered examples of healthy vegans
thats not true, vegans have lower rates of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and obesity

Attached: bmi vegansz.jpg (960x902, 187K)

No one cares, dude. I'm going to intentionally eat more meat than I would have this week just because of your dumbass posts. I'm going to continue to do it in the future. I don't give a fuck about the lives of animals that I don't own. Go be crazy somewhere else. I think you retards congregate on /ck/.

How about mental health, various micro deficiencies and allergies?

Eating meat is just the circle of life, I won't stop because someone died of it and why should you become vegan? I'ts only natural for humans since the beginning of time to consume meat
God literally told people to sacrifice animals and jesus fed people with fish, so if his creation is meant to be used as food why do you need to give a shit?

The fuck? All three links is some pulp articles with "I THINK WHAT...". Really?
>less cancer
Orly?
metro.co.uk/2019/06/03/mum-went-vegan-shunned-nhs-treatment-dies-cancer-9777871/amp/

I'm a vegan but I don't care if people eat me

Studies into eating patterns are flawed. When a person turns to veganism he takes a conscious decision to radically alter his whole life. Stop smoking, stop drinking, move more, dont abuse drugs, meditation etc. These alone account for more of an increase of health before you even reach whatever you put into your stomach. The one thing vegans do have over meat eaters is transfat consumption, which is directly linked to various illnesses. And as we know American and in part wester culture love deepfrying butter sticks and eating them.
The various studies are flawed because they dont take into account the different lifestykes that people hold excluding their eating habbits, plus various genetic or environmental predispositions. Lastly its a joke to have studies with 5 digit sample sazes. Hell most of the time its 4 digits or lower.

I do have one thing to say about meat eating and the food industry in general. Its wasteful and extremelybinneficient. Pesticide galore used on farms, rampant anti-biotics usage. Stores, restaurants and people throwing out perfectly good food that they forgot to consume, didnt like or for whatever other reason.

dude, this is literally my body. this is the body i have from being a vegan and doing NOTHING but shitposting and playing videogames for a good decade. i dont exercise or go to the gym or do anything of that horseshit. i am LITERALLY sedentary 24/7. the most exercise i get is nightwalks, thats it. looks are bones, not muscles. i literally have trouble doing 4 pushups in a row

>This, he's a fucking hypocrite who has no problem ending lives when it benefits HIM
i fully support ending lives in self-defense, 100%. if motherfuckers are home invading, if motherfuckers are trying to kill you or steal your shit, i 100% condone feeding them shotgun shell cereal

>Also he thinks all humans should just quietly lay down, die, and the animals have the world
no, i just think we should leave animals the fuck alone

>Don't let him convince you into becoming vegan, you want as little to do with this psycho ballless whackjob as possible
vocaroo.com/i/s1UVgbR0WgZt

lel

Attached: 20170619_170647_899.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

And yes im phone posting in the early morning. Those butchered words

>muh body
And you really belive what you look NORMAL? With a fucking belly, skele arms?

Based. But the nutjob is gonna start goalpost flipping, virtue signalling and screetching regardless.

You're evil because you derive pleasure from someone's misfortune, this should be obvious.

You look malnourished, nice pedo stash and beard too lol

Also this

>no, i just think we should leave animals the fuck alone

You're a fucking anti-natalist, you think humans should stop having kids and go extinct. If you love animals so fucking much go to the zoo, throw yourself into the lion enclosure and let the fucking lions eat you. I'm sure all the animals of the world will applaud you for it. You're like a reverse Stephen Hawking: functional body, broken brain.

Give this man some bitches.
You really belive what your skeletonion frame looks like that guy you posted earlier? Really? For fucking real?

>steal
Should equate to murder is what you're saying, if you could not give a fuck about a human getting killed why are you so butthurt over animals dying? You can rant all you want but at the end of the day people will forever eat meat and there's nothing you can do about it. You're just missing out on tasty meals

>why are you so butthurt over animals dying

Because he's a misanthrope who believes a fucking cockroach is worth more than a human.

No youre exagerrating. He believes theyre equal because he attributes conciousness and worth based on suffering. Basically that we are all connected and equal on a suffering level.

>tripfag
>roastie
>vegan sperging
>"rip in hell xddddddd"

Its not a roastie. Its a literal and unironic eunuch.

>No youre exagerrating

He's an anti-natalist. By definition, he thinks humans should stop existing. He places more value on animal lives than human lives. So no, I'm not exaggerating.

So someone should take what a self mutilated psycho says seriously because.....

what is the point of this shitty board

Because he wants everyone to be a mentally ill vegan eunuch like him. Misery loves company.

Took my gf to eat pho yesterday. She had a huge helping of brisket and I told her about some faggot who cries about meat eaters and she laughed and said vegans hehe.

I'm starting to believe this nigger OP is a larp. I remember my first 500+ post thread and want to keep creating the same shit everytime. Troll ass nigga.

Attached: 48AE8968-00FD-4C1B-A048-BE2FFDA6C04E.jpg (548x710, 62K)

A human life is infinitely more valuable than the lives of some chickens. Is your teenager brain not capable of understanding this?
Remember what goes into the options field.

Shave, faggot. That beard look like pubes from all the estrogen you're inhaling.

Attached: CDF29631-D466-406E-9FBF-301DEA44E216.jpg (900x750, 61K)

I like seeing you around. Out of all the self absorbed avatarfags, you're the most alright overall. Autistic in a good kinda way. A few low quality threads here and there, but your imitators were far more obnoxious than you.

>A human life is infinitely more valuable than the lives of some chickens.

This. A human can be a lot of different things but a chicken will only ever be a chicken.

I agree with 99% of what you're saying, OP.
We as humans are the smartest beings on Earth, therefore we should be the guardians and protectors, limiting as much as possible the suffering of living things that can feel suffering.
Instead we're farming them, it's really fucked up.

But, I have a question for you, OP. What about a survival situation, like you were stuck in the forest or something. Do morals still apply when it comes down to your life vs the life of a rabbit you manage to catch (for example)?

Also what foods do you eat usually? I'm vegetarian since the start of this year and I need more ez meals because I'm lazy af.

He literally doesn't have any balls, of course his body doesn't have enough testosterone to grow a decent beard.

Anyone and everyone would eat meat for survival that's a stupid question

>I agree with 99% of what you're saying, OP.
>We as humans are the smartest beings on Earth, therefore we should be the guardians and protectors, limiting as much as possible the suffering of living things that can feel suffering.
>Instead we're farming them, it's really fucked up.

NIGGA PLEASE! If the roles were reversed the animals would eat all of us without giving a single fuck. Nature is not your friend.

fuck animals
fuck niggers
and fuck OP and his shitty bait

We have outgrown nature. We are creatures, but we are no longer just a part of the ecosystem, we own the ecosystem. We as a collective can all choose to wipe out as many animal species as we like.

Therefore, with this power we must choose to do good because ??????? I don't know. Actually fuck it, just eat everything, fuck this world.

How do vegans feel about the fact that they've killed countless insects just by walking outside and accidentally stepping on them?
Also what would you do if your bed caught bedbugs, would you replace it, making sure not to squash any of them in the process?

>if his creation is meant to be used as food why do you need to give a shit?
Taking all of this for granted, and ignoring the small souls that dwell within all creatures is to walk a path of ignorance. You are permitted to eat whatever you please, God doesn't mind. But if you love God and you love his creation, you would show this love in some way. Whether it be as simple as giving sincere thanks for each hearty meal taken, or even abstaining from all flesh out of love for these lesser beings. Ultimately, I think OP should not feel so bad for the slain animals, for their dwelling is always with God, regardless of their suffering in this life. Man's plight is far worse, for even though he suffers, his eternal rest is not guaranteed except by his own conscious actions to ensure it.

No user, it's okay when I kill animals for my own ends. Why? Uuuuuuuuhhhh I dunno, cause I said so :^)

Raising children vegan is child abuse.

>the vegan poster is a literal eunuch
Why is this unsurprising to me?

He didn't actually cut his balls off, his balls just shriveled up and fell off because he's that much of a giant blubbering pussy.

> But if you love God and you love his creation, you would show this love in some way.

Like flooding the planet and killing off most animals except for only two of each species and most humans except for Noah's family?

kek imagine vegans destroying perfectly ecosystems by creating a bunch of plant farms and pesticides to kill poor insects who are just trying to survive

So why did this thread die out?What happened.

Lads, what if aliens that were smarter and stronger than us came down and said, "Aight, lads everyone get into these cages. Men: you're dead at 18 and we'll take ur meat. Women: you're off to the milking cages and we're shipping ur human milk back home."
How would you feel about that?

You must understand God as farmer. Periodically the field must be ploughed and then reseeded. Speaking of which, harvest time is approaching.