Thoughts on white privilege?

Thoughts on white privilege?

Attached: 4ksp82g7lah31.jpg (828x986, 106K)

About as existent as racism

Got it, you're a neo-Nazi.

It is a real thing, but I get the impression that a lot of sassy, woke "PoC" in the anglosphere just highlight it to:
1.) feel empowered, paradoxically enough
2.) cope with their incompetence and shortcomings by blaming it on this very abstract thing

t. non-anglo "PoC" (on that note, putting all non-whites into a random collective is completely fucking stupid)

>I had a hard life, that means society does not pander to my skin tone than any other race

Welp

so you're saying it exists?

How the fuck a nigga suppose to know if it's actually white privilege if i can't read a white name or some tribal title.

666 trips
Tell ya what pal. Everything post-2012 has just been another scene in the Matrix. You're kidding yourself with this nonsense. Tell ya what. We're orchestrating a big break out of this place and we're gonna find out what's behind all this. If we gotta die to know the truth, then we're ready.

It's not real. Every race will have an instinctual greater trust towards their own racial/ethnic group (assuming it isn't adjusted during early childhood and/or adolescence). Whites are often better off financially compared to blacks or Latinos due to being the historical majority race and thus having the majority of the wealth and assets. Yet, that is not the concept of "white privilege" so much as being a sociological one. Rather, that being white will provide for more job and education opportunities, reduce police/business suspicion, and so on.

However, when you take into account the crime statistics and ethnic makeup of the most crime-active cities, Blacks/Latinos produce significantly more of the crime compared to Whites or Asians, despite being minorities. So, when they conglomerate as a race, idolizing crime culture (thug/gangster rap, casual use of drugs, aggressive behavior), and actively express strong distrust of other racial groups, they are creating an enemy force that lawmen and business owners have to deal with. Said business owners don't want aggressive thugs as employees unless they're hiding something or own a night club/legal prostitution center.

Speaking of which, why do you think there is not a concept of "Asian privilege" despite both financial and genetic/societal advantages to intelligence? It's a part of many Asian cultures to place an emphasis in study and learning, so they are predisposed to acquiring high value, high pay occupations, and thus succeed more. Is there an Asian privilege in that regard? I don't think so. I think they apply strong values with regards to diet and learning, which improves their lifespan and financial success. Many lower-income communities, which are often comprised largely of Blacks and Hispanics, do not do this nearly as much.

That summarizes my viewpoint, anyway.

Black people would be privileged too if their dads actually gave a fuck about their kids' futures. But no, it's all "get drunk, fuck a ho, oh you're pregnant? bye bye bitch" then run off to another town and rinse and repeat.

Doesnt exist
Black people are treated shit sure, but whites are treated normally, theyre looking at it subjectively not objectively
There was no privelage pass for me when i was getting beaten as a kid, no magic task force to save me because im white, im just less likely to be pulled over, thats about it.

>devilish trips
alright heres the truth

white people had kick ass ancestors that made kick ass countries that the rest of the world flocks to. yes white privilege exists and it was earned.

the knowledge that your family before you had the strength to accomplish as much as they did and bestowed you with the same genes they utilized is too fucking uplifting to ignore.

if youre mad about white privilege, blame your ancestors for getting absolutely dominated by white men or being indifferent and ultimately fleeing to white countries.

too
fucking
bad

cope

>It's not real
It is real and it should be a point of pride. For hundreds of years in the new world Europeans in North America struggled, fell and rose to struggle again for the sake of improving their lot and the lot of their progeny and now we live in a world where the flag of the united states - a state created by Anglo-Saxon men for the explicit benefit of their posterity - flies on the moon. My privilege was paid for by my ancestors in blood, sweat and tears generation by generation so I wouldn't have to and I recognize it as both my birthright and the treasure that it is.

Attached: 75mm_rape.jpg (213x255, 10K)

You're referring to racial genetic advantages and historical conquests/mastery of territories, not the concept understood as "white privilege", which is more of a sociological/psychological concept.

You're missing the forest for the trees.

Fuck the Forest.

Attached: 1552750304393.jpg (600x451, 77K)

Life is too complex to boil everything down to "skin color privilege." My skin isn't what gives me advantages. It's having both parents at home, still married. It's them heavily investing in raising me and giving me every material advantage they possibly could. It's living in a crime-free area. It's having an in-tact community around me that has opportunities for me.
White or not, if you have those things, you're going to do significantly better than someone without them.

Melissa is a fucking bitch.

20th century original sin.

Wp is just dumb leftist white kids feeling guilty about dead Jews propaganda brainwashing when Americans literally fucking saved them.

How can white privilege be a thing if white people are just an invention by racists?

I actually came here to say those exact words but you beat me to it.

normalfags are so petty. theyre always jealous of each other and constantly feeling insecure

It's real, but SJWs still mispurpose it. Yes, I do have some advantages that come along with being the majority group, and by extension the most trusted group. The majority group probably has some home base advantages no matter what the country. SJWs shoot themselves in the foot and put the people they're trying to mine empathy from on the defensive, though, by a) gate-keeping and making out as though all white people have blissful, stress-free lives and b) using the concept of white privilege as a tool to promote hatred and enforce guilt trips, rather than promoting simple understanding of the problems that other groups face (and, by extension, leading a certain percentage of said people to contribute their own little bit to helping ease the problems faced by said groups). The 'white privilege' thing would be a lot more well-received if the undeserved shaming was removed.

SJWs do have the tendency to take concepts that are partially or wholly valid and overextending them to the point where they discredit their cause. Tone policing would be another example. Are there times where it would be unfair to expect someone to remain fully calm and unemotional amidst an argument that's very emotionally charged and where things have been said that they have reason to find hurtful? Sure, but SJWs use the argument more as a free license to be belligerent assholes whenever anyone disagrees with them on anything.

Attached: Dark Sakura cri.jpg (850x1054, 214K)

black people being treated like shit is what they're calling white privilege. The fact that a black guy going into the same job interview as you has a lower chance of getting it is an advantage that you have if you're white. Etc.

College acceptance is higher for minorities. The less white people a school has, the more they look good.

It doesn't exist.
Black people privilege does, though - getting admission to colleges they shouldn't all because they're black.
Also diversity hires are a real thing, and you can be sure me as a white male ain't getting any leg up in the industry.

What about when a black has a higher chance of being accepted into college? There are more qualified whites than blacks. Stop using "muh racism" to justify your failures. Take off your tinfoil hat.

Here's a question, if you have a special power, but you can't actually use said power, do you really have it?

There are only 2 privileges. Looks and class. If you have either of that, you can make it without working a second. An indian with looks or class is infinitely more valuable than an average white for example.

If whites are so privileged and oppressive, then why don't we have the highest national income in America?

Attached: figure2.png (754x510, 84K)

Intersectionality is bullshit. I am NOT responsible for the actions of others, only my own actions.

Identity politics serve only to divide people and make them fight one another. Let us instead recognize the divinity of all people, in equal measure.

Attached: 083w1fm5gbe31.jpg (960x595, 179K)

Being white has strong correlations with other privileges (2 parent household, high income, access to education, etc.), which is why people think it's so important, but in reality whites and blacks born under the same circumstances have about the same quality of life in the long run. So it exists, but it's not super important for long-term happiness.

Attached: 1550445431366.gif (506x516, 443K)