Regret eating me alive missed opportunities

>be me taking a nice swim
>a 9 is swimming next to me
>we kick off a convo and start talking about film and music
>holy shit we have a lot in common
>get out and sit on the beach together chatting about books and laughing all around
>she's leaving next day so we decide to meet up later to have a drink on the beach
>we talk for hours and hours
>she says she's tired we hug and she leaves
>i didn't take any of her contacts and we have no way to communicate and i will probably never see her till i die
>i cannot stop thinking about her and i regret not fucking asking for her number or anything we actually were having fun
how long would it take for me to not hate myself and feeling this shit sensation in my stomach? will i always and forever regret missing the opportunity of being with this 9/10 cutie? or was she not even interested in a romantic way bros? if she wanted to meet again she would've asked for contact right? i can't think about anything else for the last 3 days

Attached: 1565510726246.jpg (540x413, 24K)

bump ... i need any advice brothers ..

STOP STOP STOP JUST STOP IT
NO BRADS HERE

Here's a redpill for ya
You didn't get to know her well so you only have an idealized version of her in your head, if you two talked for let's say for a month or two non-stop I can guarantee you would both be disappointed and repulsed by each other

have one chance to be with a very attractive female, blow it off and having everlasting anxiety and scenarios in my head because im a loser who didn't make a move
>ur brad bro

yea i do not disagree at all but this is was probably my only chance in life to have contact with a 9 probably and i blew it off by nor getting contact

you sound like a normal shit. fuck off and kys

What I'm thinking about is Rachel's pussy covering hand maneuver, and what the implications are for girl gang's ongoing actions against my pussy seeking activities. And why was Madison at Walmart so self-satisfied? And why did the nice girl in the office give me that sad look when I picked up my package? And why did the one who reminds me far too much of Erin for me to ever pursue come into the apartment's office, stand exactly where I had seen Madison standing, and then leave proclaiming, "I don't have time for this," and then today the fags at the pool turned up the volume on their radio only far a moment for it to say something about waiting enough time, or something. Then even when I only whispered about making them into a human centipede, they all heard me and looked around weirdly.

What I'm thinking is, why do these infidels cater to Helene's desire to simulate for me some false reality in which I am a pathetic loser who has to grovel for pussy when the reality is that I am the greatest man ever to walk the Earth, and people pay BIG FUCKING BUCKS to get their hands on my semen, and are literally dying to get their daughters pregnant with my semen? Even though that is the reality, all these people around here are the kabuki ninjas of Helene's cuck theater in which she chooses to paint the picture of my life as a pathetic loser. Due to the social construction of reality, if everyone around me all agrees to act like I am some fucking loser, then for all intents and purposes, that is what I am... factual reality be spurned. This is Helene's doing. It is her cuckold fetish, and everyone around here is helping her rub her pussy, but no one around here is helping me out with my dick.

Attached: WIN_20180614_12_13_52_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

You never had to make a "move". You would get blocked so fast. You jus had to play smoothly. If You 2 were to have sex it would have happened. And remember that if she breathes, she is a hoe.

lurker here,first time im replying to someone..but holy shit you`re right.. i just realised it now
thank you user

Attached: 1566119306572.jpg (905x881, 266K)

so you mean my anxiety is mostly pointless? i shouldn't regret it as much? and the whole fantasy of us being together and having babies is me being mentally ill?

Not only is Duck Tales a Meme of the first order, pic related, but...

Attached: TIMESAND___TTqfv1d4rev2fxfdfutfsd7ko9jvcrtf7vhs4jvmhshfys2a1a1ouw6f.png (1024x607, 569K)

...this fucking piece of shit Magica has some psychotic fixation on depriving Uncle Scrooge of his first dime, and she will go to any lengths if it means that Uncle Scrooge doesn't have his first dime.

Not only is Magica aesthetically based on Helene, the whole thing about the dime is Helene's psychotic fixation on making sure I can never fuck the kind of woman I want to fuck, and that she will go to ANY LENGTHS to fuck up my life, and the powers of the Earth too, if means I can never find heterosexual satisfaction. This is literally all she cares about, and you guys appointed her as Director of the CIA or some shit thinking she cares about something other than fucking my life up, but she does not, and you are wrong to think she does.

See, just like "Magica Despell" is a meme name for Helene, Gina Haspell is also a meme name for Helene and Magica both. Indeed, where fake-name Gina has the real nickname, "Bloody", that makes Helene's complete full name "Bloody Vagina Has a Spell," and all she wants to use it for is to make sure I don't get my first dime. Do you see how the names are memes?
Magica --> Ma's gina --> Ma's Bloody Vagina Has a Spell.

You fucking retards are so wrong to think she cares about anything else. You are so wrong.

Attached: TIMESAND___TTqfv1d4rev2fxfdfutukfmdmv gsd7ko9jvcrtf7vhs4jvmhshfys2a1a1ouw6f.png (804x585, 170K)

And you fucking idiots made her the Director of the CIA, and for that I will destroy you. Because you continue to believe her when she says she is not against me, I will destroy. She gives this few dollars to me because it is the scourge with which she flogs my testicles. That's all there is to it. She is evil, and you all are evil for choosing her as you leader, and I will take away your blessings for it, and I will profane the notion that ever might have had a blessing coming from me.

can't see why you can't just ignore a thread without derailing and bumping it and all i wanted was some advice you autistic fucks thanks for the anons who did give me advice

the guy who derailed it is a schizophrenic from /sci/

>talk about books and shit for so long she doesn't even notice you have a penis
not asking for her contact info was the least of your problems

oh, here's something not many will tell you. women have psychic powers.
they know when you have your own thing going on and that you have bigger priorities than her (which is good), and when you've been thinking about her a lot and have in mind that she's too good for you (which is unattractive, which is bad).
It's always better to start off as a lover and transition into a provider, than to start as a provider and plead your way into her love life, just begging for crumbs of coochie

The reason why you not asking for her contact info isn't that big of a deal? Because if she was really interested from the wonderful conversations you had, she would have asked you herself.

yup, that's pretty true i think you hit it on the head we, thank you for the redpill which is very true, she even said "you're too smart" probably thought i only cared about art and stuff and didn't care about sexxx

Why can't you just accept a nice day and be a better, happier person for it?

don't just go on to thinking that being "too smart" is a negative, now. it's the "fun" aspect of your personality that's missing.

her thinking that you're smart isn't a bad frame to be at, because you can totally work with it (very effective with girls that have low self esteem, mild positive with normal girls). what's important is that you are fun to be around, so that she wants to be with you, so that she can have fun as well.

find something quirky she does and make a joke about it. tease her on it. these inside jokes are very important, especially when they're at her expense. getting her to tell you embarrassing things about herself and then calling her cute works wonders (just be sure to assure her that it's totally cool, you don't want to discourage her from telling you things).

the goal of talking to her escalation, not becoming her gay best friend. once you've established yourself as a sex worthy guy, then feel free to talk about books and shit as a past time.
once you've ravaged the cunny, and then you get along really well it helps her compartmentalize and justify you being her lover. "well sure we had sex, but we get along so well!".
The goal isn't sex. It's not being with her for awhile until you move states. The goal is escalating.
Final note: I think you talked to much. Get her to talk as much as possible.

shut the fuck up, arby's mascot.

dude you're the most helpful person I've ever met on this shitty fucking chinese site, good insight