E-dated someone I met on here

>e-dated someone I met on here
>just got broken up with because this person has decided to find someone better to date irl
This is it. This was the last time I fall for this meme. I'm not even good enough for incels (or "incels", half of you are normies who are here just to fuck with people like me it seems) so why should I even try ever again?

Attached: 1548981628243.jpg (720x960, 111K)

It was over once you started injecting estrogen.
Why did you do it?

I don't and have never injected estrogen

I hate e-dating too, but it seems like the only way for someone like me (agoraphobic) to have a meaningful relationship.

I'm not good enough for any woman so i know how you feel. I'd just want to spend the rest of my life and we'd take care of each other and fall asleep with each other cuddling. But it's a naive dream because no woman actually wants to be loyal, and they certainly dont want me.
Relationships are too hard, I wish it could just be easy and I could find someone who wanted to be with me.

This is what she told me too. And then she broke up with me to find someone irl. As if it were that easy all along.

I wasn't good enough for a gay male online.

>she
Obviously women can and will find someone better, it is exactly that easy for them. Women in general cannot be incels, I don't know what your OP is supposed to mean.

at least she let you down easy, the last time I tried she found someone and then cheated on me for six months and finally told me before we met up.
somehow she could just go and fuck chad with severe agoraphobia and not leaving the house. more likely they had been talking for months at that point.
its not worth it, im always just going to get hurt.

Well why did she date me in the first place and create this whole fembot image if it was so easy for her to find someone irl? Same goes for

Because she's stupid and she probably genuinely believed she had problems.

women are horrible creatures especially when they realize that they're incapable of being lonely, they will discard you like a bug, or make you wish that you were discarded (i.e. talking about how Chad is sooooo good for her, he's seriously the best)

Hey. Where do you live? would you like to e-date me? I have zero prospects with women irl and it has been that way for as long as I can remember.

Sorry but no. I'm never dating anyone from here again no matter how lonely and desperate I feel.

>Edate
>Drops me after she finds someone else online albeit, together for 2+ years.

This hits close to home as it's entirely true

You should only e-date people you can actually pretty easible meet up with anyway anything else is usually destined to fail

Cute femanon, maybe you should try having friends first? Finding someone close by to date is probably a good idea too. Here's my discord if you wanna talk: Sundae#7935

Don't take it personally a lot of people here have anxiety and lie rather than ghosting you.

Fuck this generation is so pathetic... "e-dating" Yeah we all did that back when we were like 12-14 years old on irc. Did you miss out on the memo?It leads to fucking nothing.

Its not fucking dating unless your getting dicked... or the one doing the dicking. Obviously the next best thing to e-dating is ...fuck i dont know? How about seeing a person/your partner in real life. It could pretty much be just about anyone.Dating a world champion neet hiki incel irl would already be miles ahead of your maximum potential of e-chad without doing anything.

I got fooled into thinking that a girl I met online was lonely and socially isolated too, turned out she had friends and was whoring herself out on Discord and shit, so as soon as she got bored of me, she had plenty of other guys to choose from. She was only lying in the beginning to reel me in, I guess she just wanted to make a sucker fall for her for fun.

>Did you miss out on the memo?It leads to fucking nothing.
Sorry, but no. I've seen many people move in and get married and travel to different countries and change their lives to be together.

You learned a valuable lesson today faggot. She was never yours, it was just your turn. Until Chad comes along, then your turn comes to a violent end, kek

I am sorry fellow femanon. The exact same thing happened to me recently too.

>Yeah we all did that back when we were like 12-14 years old on irc.
Except me it seems.

I e-dated a femanon for a couple of months before flying to the states to meet up with her. Got there and planned to stay for two weeks but within 3 days she was already all over her ex despite me literally being there. The point being that women are whores and "fembots" are no different.

>talk to girl once online
>she stops talking to you or you stop talking to her and you never chat again because you were just chatting and nothing else
>boast online about knowing something about dating online even though you never were in a relationship in the first place
You stupid faggots just can't help yourselves spewing those retarded hot takes. Yeah, obviously two people chatting for a moment and then parting ways is not a relationship, no shit. We're talking about forming an actual meaningful connection with someone, planning things out, and eventually building a life together. If you pulled those cocks out of your eye sockets and stopped taking retardation pills in the moring, you could maybe see how it's not that unusual to people meet their future wives and husbands online.
>Its not fucking dating unless your getting dicked... or the one doing the dicking
You think like a whore.

>e-date
That was your first mistake. LDR's are a meme.