Tfw no job

>tfw no job

Can't find a fucking job, frens
No one wants to hire me

Attached: dd586203382ee10102c591bff2a551b8.jpg (1536x2304, 166K)

I was out of work for 2 months and finally found a job I hate
wew

I think that really says something about our society

OP needs to try harder

just work at mcdonalds bro haha whats the matter haha there are millions of jobs available haha and remember there are more jobs available in than there are people looking for jobs Hahahahahahahh ahahahH HH HAAHAH AAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA AAHHHHHA AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't pass a drug test and I have knuckle tattoos and I have 2 jobs. I can try and go over what you're fucking up if you like.
Do you
> Smell nice
> Wear a button down shirt and dress slacks
> Look them in the eye while talking
What's your job experience like? If you don't have any you can't actually tell them that but it doesn't kill you in the cradle necessarily.

sorry but it's funny to imagine how much you're going to regret your words after getting a job. you'll miss being a neet, trust me.

like literalIy just start a shopify dropshipping store

How am I going to regret getting to live someplace other than my parents'?

yeah? stop slonking gangweed and rising up and maybe you'll get your wagie wagie cagie job instead as larping as an anti-drumpf antifa member/pokimane apologist

You forgot:
>Just give them a firm handshake

Society picks favorites, and doesn't care about improving anything. This is called discrimination.

Nice b8. You almost got me.

This but 10 months

NEET life is infinitely superior

Or
>Just be Chad
The only guys they want to hire are the ones they want to fuck in the backroom. Life has become a bad comedy.

Attached: 1556678011317.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Because you have to waste most of your time slaving away & it will destroy your health while making you miserable

that sounds like a YOU problem.

Its amazing nobody wants to hire a whining complaining bitch who sits on his ass during peak weekday workhours, wanting people on an imageboard to feel sorry for him.

What makes you think it is bait? How apply at fucking macdonalds. You can't say you are better than that, because you are not.

t. miserable wagie whose greatest accomplishment in life was getting the opportunity to make his boss rich for peanuts in return

Are you shitposting this while mommy and daddy pay for your phone and the scraps you eat? Pathetic waste of skin a nigger if the word ever should be applied

Boomer logic confuses me, if you try at something and fail it's your problem, but if you dont try its your problem. I was jobhunting for about 4 months, I showed up to interviews nicely dressed shirt and tie and all, still didn't get nothing because jobs get flooded. Then when I did get a job, it was for a shitty restruant where pretty much I was my bosses punching bag. Now I work on a construction site laying bricks ,ez money.

No i am also a miserable wagie but i don't pretend for a second there is any reason to wageslave beyond the compensation

Are vacations and traveling a real thing that starts happening when start waging?

Is a McDonald's paycheck going to pay rent? A car? Or added debts? If you think it's that easy, then you travel out to the city and apply for it yourself.

Vacations are real but there's no reason to waste it by travelling

Become a funeral director and incinerate corpses like me. That's what I plan to do.

Just do your best, user. That's all you can do.

I feel sorry for him. You're the one being delusional here. Unless you're going to tell us how YOU got so successful here in the 21st century, and starting with absolutely nothing to your name.

Thanks white nigger. Kys

it's just a think boomers do to validate their miserable existence.

Don't forget your pacifying agent.

Attached: Sekiro-Pacifying-Agent.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Do you make money right now complaining about no job? Suck dicks for cash literally prostitute your asshole for money. Because being unemployed I see you as lower than a macdonalds worker.. not the "temporary embarrassed millionaire" you think you are

>Do you make money right now complaining
Not him but technically i am getting paid right now to complain about my job

If you're black, complain about it on social media, and some big chain will pick you up in order to make themselves look good.

>being unemployed I see you as lower than a macdonalds worker

Literally why though? Unless he's a welfare bum there is no reason to look down on him. Seems like you have personal issues dude

I am a wagie but if i could afford to be NEET i would

I suppose so. I'll just leave it at that.

Getting entry level jobs is significantly harder than anything else though?

Attached: self_isekai.png (1161x1080, 1.25M)

You have never seen the real world before. Once you do, you'll end up hitting a brick wall like the rest of us did.

Attached: a0917187981_10.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

fast food is the answer user

Attached: Post+your+rare+pepes_bf9880_6356679.jpg (1200x1198, 163K)

this was was me two years ago OP

I learnt web design online in a few months and now i make good money every week making websites from home literally in my pyjamas

most of my clients are local businesses like plumbers landscapers and the like

some people can be really nice and give you referrals if you good

I had one customer that referred me to his friends and I ended up getting six new clients in my second month without any advertising and little experience

do not take buy meme udemy course

Start with the Mozilla foundation tutorials on HTML css and JavaScript

Then learn Wordpress and you are good to go

Hard at first but worth it long term

Fuck wordpress

I have 5 yr work experience as a web dev
took me almost a year to get a job

I only make $19/hr now also. It's programming not web dev though, i dont do html or css anymore

God damn i hate it

I don't get to work from home though, but when i tried to use upwork i wasn't getting shit

Upwork, Fiverr and the like are filled with hindus offering work 90% cheaper than everyone else. Unless you want to compete at rock bottom prices, making cents an hour, it's not worth it.

Leveraging local shops, craigslist, even friends and family, is way better than trying to compete on a global platform.

Hope things improve for you.

Basically I have to go out and meet normies?

Yeah i am totally fucked

I'm about to get a government job, been NEET for a year, it was the good life but I wasn't on disability so I had to look for a job AND I got fuck all money. I should've got on depressionbux

stfu, you whining, complaining, self-pitying little bitch

correction:

Im a freelance professional illustrator

unlike you, i have a discernable TALENT... a skill thats in demand

>tfw family pushes me to an office job with high demands
>tfw still in uni and I havent even learned anything from it since I dont studylike the lzy shit that I am
>tfw family doesnt know
>tfw they think i can handle the job
>tfw I will fail and embarrass myself and be shunned by everyone
Help

Attached: Conventions-2018.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Ive always worked for myself....

I moved out of my parents house a couple days before i turned 16...

I started my own graphics freelance business at age 15

the only times ive ever had 'jobs' were when i was a Stripclub DJ and when i got hired as an Art Director at Warner Bros. Recording Division.

Technically, i was still an independent contractor for both of those jobs.

As a Stripclub DJ, i had a guaranteed. $1,400 cash minimum per night

and at Warner Bros., ZZ TOP paid me $3,500 per day (on any day that i had to lift a pen to paper) plus the fee for the particular project i was illustrating or designing.

your lack of motivation is YOUR problem, not ours....

Ooops!!!.....

I inadvertantly typed '$1,400'

it was a $1,600 a night guarantee

also, i think it's more than relevant to mention that a couple days before i turned 16, i met Joyce Henderson, a 36 year old registered nurse at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, and she started fucking my brains out....

We moved into an apartment together the next day....

Joy looked basically EGG ZACK LEE like the girl in this photo.

A few days ago, i stumbled upon this old pic of actress Susan Oliver, and i was amazed at HOWMUCH she looked like Joy...

She has Joy's exact phenotype, the exact same eyes and nose and teeth and lips and cheeks and hair...

quite literally her doppelganger

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-10-53-21.png (1080x2160, 1014K)

Employers are always looking for qualified complainers who can't figure out how to solve problems or close a deal.

you're a shoe-in

I'm a wagie but I don't look down on NEETs. Who gives a fuck? Doesn't matter to me.

Its really simple....

grab a paintbrush...

find a client who wants an interior mural in their house...

get a $3,750 down payment

paint their interior mural in 3 days

get the deferred balance of $3,750

call the new clients referred to you by this client, and repeat the process...

youll do just fine, champ!!
GET TO WORK, SOLDIER

Attached: PicsArt_08-19-11.05.20.jpg (1536x1863, 503K)

>2 jobs

how to almost earn as much as ONE decent job, after a lifetime of making self-defeatist decisions like knuckle tattoos and drug use

If only employers considered wearing a nice shirt to be a 'skill' or a 'qualification', huh?...

It's a crying shame that charisma and personality are required, and it simply showing up isn't good enough...

Oh well.....

I don't know why you're complaining, because you obviously don't really want a job that badly....

If you wanted a job, you certainly wouldn't be sitting here on a Monday morning reading my words in Jow Forums.

You're a lazy, worthless, excusemaking douchebag.....

So why the hell would anybody want you representing their corporation?

>2 jobs

So it turns out that it requires more painful effort to keep pace with the race after you've shot yourself in the foot?..

Color Me surprised

You forgot to add
>shake their hands

nigger you don't need to be a chad to get a job, most people are fucking ugly as shit and they manage to work

Get some therapy, you have some real issues nigger

>This
Just be Chad bam problem solved don't even try to elaborate more. You can work from home and go to the gym drink beer with your friends on the weekends.

Attached: 1565660820833.jpg (1024x867, 97K)

I'm not the one saying racial slurs.

lmao so using racial slurs is a sign of mental illness according to you, get real faggot

You're a normalfag. That's a completely different scenario and personality set than being a robot.

However, you did take consideration into telling us your success story, so I won't be too hard on you. Just something I'll look into and reflect on my own scenario.

You know nothing about who we are. We don't have the same cognitive privilege that you do, and we're demoralized as hell because we don't know how to integrate.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say it.

>find a job
>hate it
>lose it after a couple weeks
>get yelled at for a few months
>repeat

lol as if it's 'normal' to be as talented as me.....

hahahaha WOW

and it wasnt a success story...

lifes a struggle, no matter what.
If you cant think on your feet, that's your problem and nobody feels sorry for you

TRUST ME....
I know a lot more about you and your type then you suspect....

Did you actually think you were breaking new ground with your predictable mimicry and failure?...

Did you actually think you were rewriting history?....

Anybody can see one of you coming from a mile away, and we recognize your predictable patterns of behavior and parroted catchphrases....

you are NOT a 'unique cutting edge wave of the future'....

cowardice and excuse making have been around forever...

NOW... GO CLEAN YOUR FILTHY ROOM OR MOMMY WON'T PAY THIS MONTHS INTERNET BILL, LITTLE BOY

And you still ended up as a methhead, talk about wasting opportunities.

Get your head out of your ass dumb prick.

lol i haven't even smoked a god damn joint or had a sip of beer in over 3 years...

Im totally 100% clean, and dont touch meth...

you're a fucking IDIOT... seriously, a complete motherfucking idiot...

how does it feel to be so wrong?...

AGAIN: you think you're so 'unique'

youre a predictable wind-up parrot

wind him up, and watch him squawk his repeated predictable 'cutting edge' imageboard catchphrases...

how 'original'

Attached: PicsArt_08-18-07.00.57.jpg (1209x1594, 402K)

lmmfgdao @ 'we'

as if you're 'part of something'

Am I wrong? Meth causes irreversible damage by the way, not to mention having newspaper articles identifying you as a criminal bum will certainly not do you any favor, in a respectable workplace at least.

You are not an example to anybody, that sage attitude you have is more pertaining to a delusional hobo than an actually knowledgeable pillar of a community.

speaking of opportunities:

hahahahaha !!

ive lived my dreams 1,000 times over

i got to pick and choose which ones i wanted to seize, and which ones to wipe my ass with...

Q: how's that videogame working out for you?

>once you'll find a job you can leave your parents house
HA HA k man

lol hahahaha !!

AGAIN, YOU TALENTLESS INEXPERIENCED NOVICE:

how's Overwatch working out for you?

Well good for you, to each their own I guess.

I'm not interested in making videogames, nor playing for money.

I have way bigger things to worry about than bickering with losers on the internet, I just find you really delusional and short-sighted.

You must have contributed a lot to your society. ;)

Too bad nobody's hiring excuse making inexperienced sexual failures who sit on their ass playing video games and complaining about how unfair life is an image boards surrounded bite other socially and sexually failed adult males....

OVERWATCH IS AWESOME, HUH?

Too bad women don't throw themselves at excuse making inexperienced sexual failures who sit on their ass playing video games and complaining about how unfair life is an image boards surrounded bite other socially and sexually failed adult males....

OVERWATCH IS AWESOME, HUH?

Said by someone that has to resort to petty crimes for the exact same reasons?

Pathetic waste of space; you're nothing but a dreg on your community.

Never really seen anybody contribute to society... And if they did, it would have been a miserable failure, because society sucks... The human race sucks... I've never seen a human being actually benefit this planet in any way shape or form...

I believe you might be referring to the time I tried to make a restaurant owner pay for the damage to my phone caused by one of his employees who broke the screen to my phone while trying to steal it when I was a paying customer...

Obviously you are unaware that they dropped the charges and dismissed the case because there was no evidence...

Being arrested doesn't equate to being convicted...

You can be arrested without actually breaking the law... I simply list the restaurant owner off by telling him how I really felt about Eastern Indians...

You have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're talkin about, but that's probably par for the course in your life

Attached: JNs civil agreement march 20th 2017.jpg (1080x808, 158K)

Do you advocate for a planet without humans then?

The next species that evolves and takes our place has a chance to use the world to their favor, it would be really awesome if they didn't but then again they wouldn't have been able to make all those discoveries and advances.

A stupid nigger female employee stole my phone off the table while I was a paying customer...

I was the one who called the police... I demanded the security video be reviewed, because it would show the employee grabbing my phone and taking it behind the counter.

While I spoke with the deputy outside, the employee ran into the men's restroom and immediately ran right back out and stood back behind the counter.

I found my phone in the garbage can of the men's restroom, but she had cracked my screen throwing it in there...

It was only a $100 repair fee for my screen, but for me it was the principle of the matter...

For two weeks hi tried negotiating with the owner of the restaurant to pay for the repair his employee cost me...

(trust me, douchebag - if I smashed the screen to your computer monitor you would have wanted me to pay for the repair)

The eastern Indian owner was a real cock sucker

I finally reached a point of frustration with him where I told him exactly how I felt about Eastern Indians... I basically trolled him into becoming so infuriated that he decided to use the sheriff's department to lash out at me...

I told him I was going to file limitation in small claims court, and I had an attorney named David Dorer look at the case and assure me it was completely legal how to write out a document agreeing not to pursue litigation in exchange for payment on the repair.

I was arrested for attempted extortion, but they dropped the case because there was no evidence to constitute extortion charges...

Not exactly what you thought was it?...

It's really a matter of you not knowing what the fuck you're talkin about

Attached: PicsArt_09-21-01.16.28.jpg (1080x1422, 198K)

I don't advocate for anything....

I live my life and try to stay as far away from humans as possible, with the exception of my wife and children...

My wife and I are heavily involved in animal rescue....

I have no compassion or compunction towards the human animal...

RE: a planet without humans

There's no need to advocate, when apparently the human race is doing a very fine job of self-destruction and I'm confident they're going to finish the job sooner rather than later...

Until that time comes, there's no shortage of innocent loving animals out there who are starving and scared and need assistance...

So I had to voted my life helping as many of them as I possibly can while I'm still on this planet...

Unlike humans, these creatures have done NOTHING to destroy earth

26 and never had a job, don't have a degree either, also live in a middle of nowhere

How fucked am I?

I'm heading outside, but that is pretty great; just don't take anything posted here too seriously.