/britfeel/

things were better in the old days edition

Attached: 1419443761153.png (1251x826, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2TAmGmsw-o&t=46
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have been feeling down because plump havent been on and i realize its been that way since long ago ... i just wanted to him be there with me during summer

maybe he ll be there for halloween so he can scare me and gift me candies yummy ! or play pokemon shield with me, cant wait for the autumn with you

Attached: __serena_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_miu_miuuu_721__sample-79726b4fdca60584383e0e6750d21286.jpg (850x927, 121K)

second for plump

have to go for a blood test today, wonder how long ill be waiting... will prob take a book.

Anime posters deserve to be flayed alive.

Morning lads
Need to go for a run
What is everyone up to today

>having dinner with parents
>topic of jews and israel comes up
>turns out they are extremely anti semitic
that was an interesting development

>morning

It's 20 past noon lad

>doIe music plays

boomers gonna boom

This is your chance to re-educate them

imagine being this much of a redditor

Plump is Poley's nose

I just attended a wedding in Gretna Green

A guy approached me as I was stood at the side of the road and asked if I'd be willing to be a witness at his wedding, he then asked another guy and the two of us went in.

In part, thanks to my signature as a witness, a 29 year old man has just been able to marry a 16 year old girl.

That was probably my single biggest intellectual contribution to society. Three cheers for the happy couple!

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

Too obvious of a lie.

30 second gap again.

Daily reminder that OP and Scottish friend poster are the same person

I'm OP, I am not scottish friend poster. they must be refreshing the catalog because that post went up before I posted the link in the old thread

That or he's running a script
Either way he's got severe mental problems

should also add, I am OP of this thread, but not the last one. this is the first britfeel I have made in a few months because no one seemed to be doing it last thread

can we not report him, getting annoying now.

What's too obvious of a lie?

Weatherfu attempting to make crystals with salt, bleach, urine and copper.

i'm not mentally ill i m just young and inlove i can do anything for plump

Attached: __lillie_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_gengoru__b1ca4f95f8d55649e1acec6761572a65.jpg (836x991, 83K)

for the record, remember to have someone ready to make first reply in new op

>new girl at work
>being flirty with me
>get on really well
>pretty face
>skinny arms
>skinny legs
>fat belly
>looks like she has a beach ball under her shirt
what do lads? I am not really into bbw but I am finding her really attractive. should I go for it?

I reckon Scottish friend poster is weatherfu poster

For me, it's trying to be shot into space

I don't think it's possible to beat him because he's using a bot, by the time you've found the new thread and typed a post it will have already replied

He's been beaten tons of times, it's not a bot or a script.

made crystals a few months ago with my niece but not salt crystals. it was some science kit thing, can't remember the name of the chemicals tho, there was a main one and then a few different ones that you mixed in different proportions to get different colours.

He's beaten to the punch sometimes

I'd like to have my ashes scattered in space, I like the idea of my remains drifting through the cosmos in a million different directions

scottish cuck user spends his time replying to threads instead of actually messaging the lad

Attached: 1559004958574.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

right, whoever is making the new thread after this one, say you are posting it at a specific time and we will all try and get the first post in. that way we can find out if it is a bot or not

Probably an alcoholic. Get in there.

Except lose weight

Haha found some pics i drew a couple of years ago. Had to hide them from mummy. Also fet bad as no cups coffee tea milk or a kettle.
Will add them to the improvement list underneath the header, get yer shit together fuckup.

SP walking around Heathrow airport as a wealthcel pushes his luggage around on a trolley

>I don't think it's possible to beat him because he's using a bot
I don't think these threads are busy enough to need a bot to post first. I've often been on the latest threads super early just by refreshing the page.

Any /uni/lads in here going back soon?

SP sat in front of a roaring fire as he watches the wealthcels outside chopping more firewood for him

PBR Streetgang this is Almighty, do you copy?

SP putting on a pair of shoes freshly polished by a wealthcel

how does that work?
I think I am going to. for some reason the combination of pretty face, skinny everywhere else, and fat belly is really doing it for me. might as well embrace it

its not easy when you have bad habits but if plump talk to me again i will try again ...

the point of posting early is to get plump to notice me this is why i use cute girls he like nothing personnal

Attached: __alolan_vulpix_and_lillie_pokemon_sm_anime_and_etc_drawn_by_yakiniku_oc__sample-825bcd39ebec8fcd432 (850x1200, 250K)

R9k is incredibly slow, only 6 posts per minute, even in the run up to pents

>combination of pretty face, skinny everywhere else, and fat belly is really doing it for me
based
>ywn have a grill like this and make her wear tight clothing in public and pretend she is pregnant

Attached: 8exc2d7acm731.jpg (968x1416, 197K)

This wealthcel gimmick is pretty boring Shippo, but at least it's better than being noncey

The best is yet to come.
The best is yet to come.

Attached: TIMESAND___3f3eethedykr5y2fd15yr5y2ry2rdrgy2fd15h56344443.jpg (278x400, 37K)

Weatherfu biting in to a babybel with the wax still on.

scottish poster aka chika casually suggesting someone to make a new thread then furiously refreshing the catalog just so he can get the first post

>Not just using the wax as chewing gum

I might become a personality lads, could be a laugh. Just need to pick a gimmick and force it in every thread, right?

scottish poster aka chika posting that op is either the scottish poster or a friend of in every thread

scottish poster being so brain dead he can't realize the more he posts the less chance his scottish bum boy will get back in contact with him

SP passing his golf club back to a wealthcel to carry after scoring a hole in one

That's pretty much the jist of it, yeah

basically yeah
it's got out of hand in here

>doing an aptitude test for a possible masters
>6 min timed sections
>mum comes in in the middle of it without knocking, spergs out for over a minute when I ask her to kindly leave and I'll be downstairs in a few minutes because I am busy
epic

New job is working 4 on 4 off from 6pm until 6am
Will either be grim or brilliant

shippy casually cucking the groom with his 16 yr old wife on their wedding night

>skinny everywhere else

No woman would ever be intersted in shippy

Clinics open lads, how can I help

Attached: dt_140605_serious_male_doctor_hospital_800x600.jpg (800x600, 53K)

Any other lads like making friends with cats then scaring the shit out of them?

Funny as fuck I hate cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2TAmGmsw-o&t=46

Put a lock on your door lad, and teach them some manners.

yes we're already aware you hate cats shippy

I'll tell you what I hate. estate agents. little benders walking around in their gay suits thinking they're important

abusing animals is usually how you can tell someone is going to be a murderer later in life

Gave me a right laugh, dont know why

Like how weatherfu abuses his cat by overfeeding it.

It's not shippy. But shippy IS a good lad.

Waa.

Attached: D4OIPzXW0AQx4Vx.jpg (1520x2047, 488K)

Can someone repost that poley nude? Need a VERY violent and ashaming wank

Yes can 'someone' post that 'Poley nude' which is of someone who is obviously white.

SCEA confirmed for also being a nonce.

>can 'someone' post that 'Poley nude' which is of someone who is obviously white

Attached: 1564175502413.jpg (1500x2000, 1.1M)

>yar har fiddle dee dee
>if you love to sail the sea
>you are a pirate

no stephanie, you silly cow, that's not how it works

Could i have 1 new son for my mummy please.

Does anyone else think tim's dinners are comfy as fuck? Coke zero, and normally a very tasty treat for the meal. Comfy lighting, teddy to keep you comfortable.
I unironically want tim to get sectioned so he can get his schizophrenia treated. Seeing how he "really is" after medication would be interesting. Is there a normal bloke trapped underneath there?

interview went well lads, could be a proper full time wagie before you know it
then pints are on me

Just lying here stinking of farts n BO lads hahahaha

His videos and tweets really scare me for him. He clearly needs help, and people are just taking the piss out of him.
I'm assuming he has no family who would help him get better.

Shall we try and get him sectioned? Not taking the piss, he seems like a bit of a danger to the builders next door, quite aggressive

timothy james byrne making love to scea next to the campfire under the moonlight in the communal garden next to his rented flat in high wycombe

You know what, I think I'm going to listen to Tusk. In its entirety, with the pauses, as Lindsey Buckingham intended it to be heard.

I honestly don't know if there's anything we could do.
The only thing would be phoning the non-emergency police line and asking them to do a welfare check, since he makes his living address publicly known; but I don't want to get involved with anything official.
I mean technically he's not harming anyone, but it just feels like a ticking time bomb until he does something to someone or someone does something to him.

>he seems like a bit of a danger to the builders next door, quite aggressive

Especially since one of lads are posting him a crossbow..

the police have already been round and he sent them away. he also got a letter threatening eviction if he doesn't stop filming the builders

I love my cats so much lads

post pics of them then

proper raining, dont have to wash the car now.

I'm enjoying the Downfall arc of the Timmy saga, it's like the dark third film in a trilogy where everything's falling apart

do you also not shower if you're caught in the rain?

>Does anyone else think tim's dinners are comfy as fuck
No. He eats the worst kind of boomer stodge. The food the rest of the world mean when they laugh at British cooking.

ok here's my cattos
they're my babies

Attached: babies.png (563x478, 522K)

Nice 1 user. Hope you get it

aw they're so cute, I love the gray one

i will take both of those off your hands

I want to bite their Toxoplasmosis ridden heads off.

Attached: hero bear.jpg (1536x2048, 387K)

Who would win in a fight?
Barbara 'Kaysgoodcooking' Kay or Timothy James 'TimmyUK' Byrne?
Reminder that Kay has been to prison for GBH.