Dfw you will never go on a grand adventure in a vast fantasy land full of good feels & wanderlust with a small rag-tag...

>dfw you will never go on a grand adventure in a vast fantasy land full of good feels & wanderlust with a small rag-tag party of brothers, bonded by the road

Attached: unit.jpg (1920x1598, 808K)

Fallout3/NV, Skyrim etc.
Can ignore reality for a little while.
Also when I go to bed I sometimes think I'm in comfy shack in wasteland

>Fallout3/NV, Skyrim etc

shame the NPCs don't feel alive enough in TES/FO, although they do it better than most games

Attached: 1565615144420.jpg (1894x1000, 1.87M)

Final Fantasy XV? Not the greatest game but damn is it fun.

>tfw you're never going to vanquish the biggest threat to the world and be hailed as the greatest hero who ever lived and be remembered in stories and books for all time
>after your victory to go to explore new lands with your small gang of friends for life
why even live

Attached: 1557393461622.jpg (640x880, 141K)

>tfw you will never explore the deepest bowels of the earth in search of mythical treasures

Attached: 1473504729447.jpg (1343x2000, 485K)

tfw you're never going to uncover monuments of lost civilizations

Attached: 1557319270185.jpg (1024x618, 166K)

>tfw your party will never make camp in an elven forest under a blanket of stars, their midnight songs hauntingly dancing on the breeze

Attached: 1522757502491.jpg (1264x632, 143K)

why even fucking live bros

Attached: 1557396005691.jpg (960x513, 45K)

The aspect I enjoy most about adventure/rpg games is the exploring aspect. Which is always neglected for convenience of smaller missions so all location is stacked right next to each other instead of fanned out like they shuold be.

I just enjoy walking in a direction exploring shit.

>ywn nodd off to sleep around the campfire listening to the wizard tell his tales from great times that have long since past in the eyes of men

Attached: 1561411332570.jpg (700x867, 106K)

>You will never cross paths with fair maiden and travel for a short while in a shared direction, never allowing the obvious sexual tension to boil over because you're both loyal to your quests and part ways, probably never to see each other again

Attached: 1.jpg (718x898, 124K)

>You will never fight long and hard with your party to defeat a great evil and triumph, covered in the sweat, blood and tears of your journey

Attached: 1556559000527.jpg (319x331, 15K)

can we get more comfy adventure art

Attached: 1523618832368.jpg (1920x812, 193K)

>someone suggests Witcher 3 to me
>"dude it's lame af for like, the first hour, just push through, it turns badass af"
>"lolk"
>start game
>it's alright
>go a little farther
>"lol holy shit this is actually kinda fun and detailed"
>go a little farther
>"LOL WOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS"
>go a little farther to a random fast travel point after buying all of the Skellige maps to get to another quest
>SUDDENLY SIDEQUEST
>HAUNTED LIGHTHOUSE
>CORRUPT LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER
>SKELLIGER RACISM AND DISTRUST
>NOW NIGGAS ARE TRYINA KILL YOUR ASS
>FUCKING JAIL
>FUCKING EARNING YOUR FREEDOM
>FUCKING CRAZY ASS SPIRITUAL JOURNEY IN CAVE AS FAVOR TO ONE OF THE JARLS
>ALL I WANTED WAS A CLOSER FAST TRAVEL TO MY DESTINATION HOLY SHIT
Not to mention you think you're approaching the end of the game and it goes for another 30 fucking hours, shit's insane. Shitty that I played that before garbage red trash redemption 2 though. Never wasting money on another fagstar game again, those cucks wouldn't know fun if it molested them.

Maybe one day we'll have VR and our own fantastical worlds, I wait patiently for the day.

witcher 3 sure is pretty, but the problem is you cant really do your own thing, cant create your own character etc. The NPCs in the cities and towns are just cardboard cutouts, there's nothing going on beneath the hood so you can't fuck around the way you can in TES games.

Give me a world like witcher 3 but with the freedom of TES to explore and just do my own thing

Attached: Chorrol_De_Dia.jpg (1920x1080, 617K)

I've generally found TES to be even more bland in that regard. Sure, with Witcher 3 there isn't much under the hood, but when you're driving the main characters actually feel alive. Like you said, combine Witcher 3 with TES and you've got the greatest game ever made.

Classic Wow is coming in 7 days, robot.

Get some bros, take a boat to Epsteins pedo ilse and shoot up the place, killing every pedo you see.

I had one of the closer experiences to it 3 years ago. Went hiking through Kazakhstan with a group of pals for a few months. Plan to do it again someday somewhere else.

Any recommendations where to find this?