He considers it a "hobby" even though it's not going to make him money

>he considers it a "hobby" even though it's not going to make him money

Attached: 20190816_165503.jpg (1076x1079, 510K)

a hobby doesn't have to make you money for you to enjoy it

Only poorfags constantly obsess over money.

Then it's not a real hobby, just a waste of time

t. NEET with rich parents and 0 accomplishments of his own

I collect coins and I'm going to sell my collection for 2x when I get older so it definitely makes me money even if it's a longterm investment

Attached: 1557596563352.jpg (499x499, 52K)

>he hasn't heard of inflation
>he doesn't realize this is actually gonna cost him in the long run

Attached: 20190816_173440.jpg (625x835, 246K)

hobbies are a money sink you faggot.

kys

Classic poorfag cope. When your entire life amounts to obsessing over money, you can't ever have any accomplishments. I mean, look at this subhuman. He literally does not understand the concept of fun or enjoyment, just shekels. He's nothing more than a rat pulling a lever.

doing something is better than doing nothing

>he thinks being poor is better than being rich

Incel detected

>he thinks being born into a rich families and eating tendies from his parents' basement is an accomplishment

If you had any accomplishments you would have made money from them, loser

holy shit you dumb roastie inflation is such a basic concept I thought I wouldn't have to mention it was 2x adjusted for inflation

>he goes on the internet to tell lies and make copes for his stupidity

Attached: 20190818_101524.jpg (474x474, 117K)

>poorfag calling anyone a loser
lmao. Tell me rat, why do you think anyone even wants to make money? Seriously answer this question. I want to see if a rat can even think that far ahead.

For a sane and healthy person?
Money is to start a family and give your children a good life

For a stinky autistic NEET loser?
For tendies and video games and free time to jerk off

I like to take opiate pills as my hobby.

Attached: tamol-xx-200-mg-tramadol-600x399.jpg (600x399, 29K)

>a good life
And guess what? Obsessing over money every single day of your life is not a good, sane or healthy way to live. It's why most people don't do it. That's right. Most people don't. There's more to life than to mindlessly wish to extend it for its own sake. A rat like you would never understand that though.

>most people don't do it. That's right. Most people don't.
The level of delusion NEETs have LOL

>Most people don't.
Then why do they spend most of their waking time trying to get more money?

It's an undeniable fact. Why do bars exist? Because people like to mingle about with each other and have fun. It costs them, and doesn't make them a single cent, but they still go there. Why do television shows and movies exist? Because people mlike to watch things. I won't make them a single cent, and it costs them the electric bill and equipment, as well as the movies, but people still pay for them, because they get fun out of it. Why do athletic activities exist? The vast majority of people don't make a single cent from throwing a ball into a hoop, or swimming, or biking, or jogging, but they still do it because it's fun. It's all fun, done for its own sake, not for money. And given teh size of the tavern, entertainment and sports industries, you can't tell me this is something rare or unusual. Hell, you don't make a single cent talking to me here, but here you are, making threads and posting posts. How come? Shouldn't you go and make more money? Isn't that all there is to your life?
>Then why do they spend most of their waking time trying to get more money?
The average person spends about 40 hours a week at work. That's 8 hours per day for 5 days, with two days off. With 8 hours a day for sleeping, that's 8 hours a day during weekdays and 16 hours a day on weekdays to do whatever they want. And that's what people live for. People that don't particularly enjoy their job don't get up every morning just to go to work, they go to work so they can enjoy the rest of their time. Work and money are merely a means to an end. OP is a rat that thinks that money itself is that end, but actually sane, healthy people don't look at life that way. That's what hobbies are. Things done for fun.

My hobbies cost money but they are fun. Why should everything have to do with earning money?

>Why do bars exist?
To blow off steam and get shitfaced once a week to deal with wageslaving

To make connections so you can better acquire currency

Yep that's the definition of a hobby

>Hell, you don't make a single cent talking to me here
I am actually clocked in making money by the second bud

Dictionary.com defines a hobby as "an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation"

>he thinks his money has value when he has nothing enjoyable to spend it on

>he thinks it's worthwhile to do something meaningless

If you were smart you'd make money doing something you enjoy

If you were good at your hobbies you'd get paid for them

Let me guess, your hobby is jerking off and eating tendies?

>he doesn't enjoy his job

What a loser. If you were smart you'd get paid to do what you enjoy

Character limit.
As an example, I ride my bicycle pretty much every day. 8 miles or so on average. I don't make a single cent out of it, but I don't care, because I do it for fun. And it's not something rare or unusual, I see new people every day on the trail. People biking, people jogging, people walking their dogs, people just strolling around enjoying the nice summer breeze. None of us make a single cent out of it, but we still do it, because it's fun. And on certain days, you can even see a big group of dudes that you can tell are really into biking. They all have these really nice carbon fiber bicycles with internal cables, and those weird handlebars for high speed. They all have custom jerseys and helmets too. None of that stuff is cheap. The bikes alone cost upwards of $2000, while you can get a perfectly fine bike for casual riding for under $100. But they still do it, because it's fun for them. They could be cutting all those expenses, and spending that time working or meeting people that can make them more money, but they choose to buy things for their hobbies, and spend that time having fun and meeting people that enjoy what they enjoy. Because they're not poorfag rats obsessed with money, and securing a tomorrow when they didn't even get to enjoy today. That's what life is, my rat friends.
>To make connections so you can better acquire currency
Yeah bro, you're gonna meet the big suits over at the Tilted Kilt for sure.
kek, you KNOW you got BTFO so now you just mess around. Good on you though, you should unwind and learn to enjoy life.
In short, this.

My hobby is composing music, and almost everybody who does it for cash agrees that they enjoyed it much more before they had to do it for a living.

>all these mental gymnastics to excuse that he's a privileged NEET

No wonder you're a virgin incel who can't get laid

If it was good you would make money from it dude

>all this poorfag cope
Sorry not sorry that my parents knew what was good and got me a good life. Now if you excuse me, wagie, I'm heading out for my daily bike ride before the day gets too hot. Nothing quite like letting go of the handlebars and feeling the morning air. If you're still here when I get back I'd be happy to keep you company, my rat friend.

Attached: mfw.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>he thinks he's rich because his mommy and daddy buy him tendies

What a loser. No wonder you're an incel

It doesn't matter what my hobby is, it's purely for pleasure and enjoyment. As a responsible adult, I am able to divide my time between my hobbies and profession. If my life was nothing but working, I would've ended it a long time ago.

>If my life was nothing but working, I would've ended it a long time ago.
It's your own fault you're too stupid and lazy to get a job you enjoy

It's YOUR CHOICE

Why do you want to be miserable?

What if I don't want to make money from it? What if I find money stupid? What if I want people to just be able to enjoy it regardless of their income and willingness to pay for it?

Hobbies are meant for fun and as a creative outlet.

If you were in it primarily for money then it would be a job.

How do I make money as an amateur astronomer?

>"you'd have a degree in astrophysics."
Modern day astronomers don't spend their time stargazing and exploring the night sky with a telescope. They typically have a Ph.d in physics and are employed by universities or research instituons. I have zero interest in doing academic astronomy.

Attached: 73BB0E60-A1FF-49F0-8C09-DF99E7E80F29.png (720x406, 455K)

>he doesn't like money

Bullshit. You're just not smart enough to make money from it

what if hes a man with a plan and got insanely rich with bitcoin, but she just doesnt know it because he doesnt want her to, because she would freak out about it and spend all his fuckin money