NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DATE THAT 17 YEAR OLD...

>NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DATE THAT 17 YEAR OLD, DATE ME EVEN THO I SAW YOU AS LESSER THAN DIRT WHILE YOU WERE BUSY GETTING YOUR DEGREE AND AM READY TO SETTLE DOWN, NOOOOOOO I'M STILL PRETTY EVEN THOUGH I HIT THE WALL AT 420MPH DRINKING, SMOKING, PARTYING AND HAVING ORGIES. ALSO I HAVE A KID AND HE NEEDS A NEW DAD SEEING AS HIS ORIGINAL DAD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE HAS A CHILD

Attached: 1538099570456.jpg (936x800, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/good-news-people-prone-to-acne-are-protected-against-the-signs-of-ageing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw im 25 and dating 19yo chick
if I only knew its gonna be so easy I wouldnt waste time on self loathing back then

Attached: 1531342329937.jpg (200x202, 12K)

i don't smoke drink or have sex and am virgin hopefully the wall stays away long enough i can get a cool older bf

Avoid the sun and excessive use of makeup helps keep skin healthy, too.

>NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DATE THAT 17 YEAR OLD CHAD DATE ME EVEN THOUGH I AM A FAT SWEATY BALDING MOUNTAIN OF VASELINE WITH ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AND AM READY TO GET MARRIED FOR THE 4TH TIME!
>NOOOOOOO I'M STILL GOOD LOOKING AND INTERESTING EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A FACE LIKE A BOILED HAM AND A BEER GUT AND MY ONLY HOBBIES ARE GOLF AND BAR HOPPING
>*CALLS YOU CREEPY NAMES LIKE LITTLE GIRL AND NYMPHETTE*
>IM NOT CREEPY AND EMOTIONALLY RETARDED, I JUST DONT LIKE WOMEN MY AGE
>ALSO I HAVE 3 KIDS WHO DONT WANT TO SPEAK TO ME ANYMORE, MY DAUGHTER FUCKS BLACK GUYS TO GET BACK AT ME FOR BEING A BAD FATHER AND MY SON CHOSE TO LIVE WITH HIS MOM
>ALSO MEN AGE LIKE FINE WINE AND WE CAN OFFER YOU STABILITY THAT CHAD CANT DESPITE BEING ON MY 5TH MORTGAGE AND 20 THOUSAND DOLLARS IN DEBT
>REEEEEEEE WHY DO YOU LIKE HOT YOUNG GUYS YOUR OWN AGE INSTEAD OF SOPHISTICATED SILVER FOXES LIKE ME
>*RETARDED BOOMER SCREECHING*

Attached: 5F666CB0-831D-4401-B304-CCE84D8F1DDF.png (1260x840, 888K)

I have an okay skincare routine, get acne sometimes still (natural due to my age, and actually helps with skin aging)
don't wear makeup, sometimes eye stuff but that's it
I wear sunscreen every day when i go out now and have been an indoorperson lot of my life

I'm on acid, how did I get these kids and house?

Thats good. I probably should buy some sunblock

Teenagers are annoying as fuck, they look good but thats it

How to aquire pls

I usse a daytime moisturizer with spf 50

I dtopped using subblock because it was oily and worsened my acne

you have to make sure to use a a good soap at the end of the day if you wear it, also it giving you acne is temporarily bad but sun damage is worse
(especially since acne is healthy and a natural anti aging thing)
sciencealert.com/good-news-people-prone-to-acne-are-protected-against-the-signs-of-ageing

I use that neutrogena glycerine soap.

>gets mad when men date younger women
>is still most attracted to older men
Age gaps in couples are a problem created by women and they have no right to complain.

I never thought this is what I'd one day have to put up with in dating after years of loneliness and spending each and every day alone in my own thoughts and self-talk. I never thought I would meet a woman so annoying, that the simple fact that she ever so slightly tends to piss me off would be bearable for the simple fact that I would enjoy being angry, or maybe slightly upset because it feels great to tell a bitch how she pisses me off and what she needs to change about herself, or I'll break up with her and retreat to the comfiness of solitude losing nothing but a slight pain in the balls.

I'm a little chubby thanks to cheap beer, but I have a full head of hair and broad shoulders from lifting since I was 14.
I drink water and dont drink mixer.
I really dont golf (gay hobby) or bar hop.
Nice strawmanning.
Fucking half breed.

>YOU CANT HAVE CASUAL SEX YOU HAVE TO BE A HOUSEWIFE AND MAKE WHITE BABIES

Attached: 8CA892C7-C562-4AC2-ACD9-E71E983E0EA6.png (231x218, 12K)

>IM NOT FAT IM JUST CHUBBY AND BEARMODE AND ALSO ARYAN

Attached: 47FC60DE-E1E3-422E-92C6-3EA617C19D1D.jpg (233x217, 9K)

at what age are foids not annoying as fuck

>B-BUT A 17 YEAR OLD ISN'T EVEN ABLE TO CONSENT YOU FUCKING PEDO!!! WHO CARES IF IT'S LEGAL IN EVERY 1ST WORLD COUNTRY? IT'S IMMORAL TO FUCK AN UNDERAGE GIRL!!!

Attached: 1565957909002.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Lmao this wjdjdiank