REPRODUCE

Being an otaku and jacking off to anime pictures sure is nice, but marrying a woman and performing my evolutionary duty by impregnating and rearing children together is even nicer. I love anime and manga like Risou no Himo Seikatsu, they really inspire me to increase my country's falling birth rate!

Attached: baa5c5085ae7d11ea31da42c029417180ef86e95_hq[1].jpg (640x490, 68K)

and get cuck

>marrying a woman and performing my evolutionary duty
No. Also
>duty
You're fucked in the head.

Im honestly gonna bite, anyone have the illustrations of Volume 8-12 of the novels? Also spoilers if you have those. The translations are taking an eternity

>Not Shinzo Abe
Who do you think you're tricking, OP? No way I'll ever have children

> they really inspire me to increase my country's falling birth rate!
>impregnates the queen of another country
Abe get your shit together that's not how you do it

That manga is so wonderfully, shameless wish fulfillment.

Attached: 1534128858043.png (500x170, 38K)

These
>tfw we on the left

Attached: 3xor77irxv601.jpg (1242x618, 74K)

the nose sure knows

Whats their age difference?

I have no problem performing my duty. First, provide me a woman that I find acceptable, plus living allowances and such in order to afford a home, wedding, etc.

Otaku media in general is geared towards wish fulfillment don't delude yourself it's not and accept it.

No reproducing here sir! I'm a fujo, meaning i'd rather watch two boys go at it than have one go at it with me!~

That would mean putting in effort, you can guess twice about the mental and physical capacity of the average /a/ lurker.

Since 3dpd would never like me ever, it's better for my sanity to never ever consider that raising a family might be nice.

What’s going on ITT?

Attached: EFA4C277-726B-459E-B2AD-07B13C3FD5CA.jpg (542x800, 93K)

I just realized their son being named Carlo Zen might be a reference.

Holy shit that went way over my head. This can't be coincidence.

Attached: 10[1].jpg (1354x1920, 724K)

Yeah, took that maid shortening it for me to realize. Man's got good taste.

>incel
5'9"
>pretty boy
6'0"
>slayer
6'3"

wait this is actually written manga lmao

Are you accusing me of being a jew? If so, go fuck yourself, user. I have much more serious reasons not to have e children

I believe both of them are around 24 or so.

fag?

>muh evolutionary duty
We'r already past critical human mass, re-type this in Japanese or something

It would have been perfecr if they were 20-23

No. Apart from being incapable of getting a gf, I already know I'd be a terrible father. No child should be so unlucky to have me as his/her father

My bloodline is cursed. I wouldn't want to bring another monster such as myself into the world after having sacrificed so much to defeat my progenitors

I’d like to have kids, but I have no confidence to try to start a relationship. I’m already well into wizardom and I just can’t muster the courage to change my way of living which is already fairly comfortable if unfulfilling at moments.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

this faggot is pretending to be me, I am

this board is filled with faggots it's disgusting ,

Women aint shit but bitches and tricks. Why would you marry an disgusting whore?

Attached: 1566211803343.jpg (1003x767, 89K)

Everyone knows that women can’t do shit, other than suck dick.

Just do it man. Think of the marriage, diamond and divorce industry! They're all going bankrupt because you don't marry and get divorced!

if my genes wanted me, specifically to spread them they shouldn't have invited the gene that caused me to get bored of sex as an activity after just six months of dating someone and stay bored of sex years later

I would be a bad father because I am not a Chad and I would like my son to be a Chad.

Have sex.

as evidence by your mother's inability to raise you into a mature, self-actulaized adult

>everyone is a whore, except mommy
unwritten law

Parenting has just about fuck all to do with how people turn out with the exception of heavy abuse.

Well said, user

Attached: c52d4bf6c32e809402b5d22669649fcc.gif (1280x909, 1.93M)

I wonder if the new wave of posters that came here after 2016 understand that memes are not to be taken seriously. Abe has no children BTW.

correction: have repeated and easy access to a sex hole.

I can't wait to have kids I want at least 4 but more if everything pans out
just imagine
>reading manga to your kids
>showing them to your favorite amines
>seeing them draw bad photos of characters from said shows
>teaching them jap young so they can be bi-lingual

I know this is a meme thread to get incells mad but I honestly can't wait to have kids

>your gold standard during development for what is and isn't normal when it comes to how people treat you and those around you has fuck all to do with how people turn out
we're mammals, diane

>teaching them jap young so they can be bi-lingual
Wait a second... is THIS where all the gaijin girls who are inexplicably fluent in Japanese come from?

Attached: PointlessSarcasticHorseshoebat-poster[1].jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>your gold standard during development for what is and isn't normal when it comes to how people treat you and those around you has fuck all to do with how people turn out
Yes. Character, morals and political views are almost entirely genetic for a given set of macroscopic circumstances.

I honestly, truly don't understand why someone would want to have kids, especially in this day and age.
>less money
>less time
>less freedom
>more stress
>even as they do grow up, world's becoming shittier by the second
I wouldn't want kids, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be born now. I just can't understand your POV.

Great post my dude.

t. Abe

>Not continuing you lineage because "muh inconvenience"
You'r right, dont have children. The less people brainwashed by jews the better

>having kids just because, irrespective or whether you can afford to raise them
Well no wonder things are getting worse.

based I'm a slayer!

Wild animals will do whatever they want, user. What matters is whether the civilized class can thrive.

you see my dad always said if you don't have family you don't have nothing
I see the reasons you listed as very small next to the fear I have of never having kids of my own.
I never really know how to describe the need/ feeling that I need to have kids to someone who don't have it ingrained into them, your kind confuses me

Attached: 1550176335968.gif (540x413, 118K)

>having kids because you thought it was cool in a manga
user...

I have thousands of relatives continuing the clan lineage. the lineage ain't going nowhere no matter what choice I make.

Honestly I'd want kids, just not a wife. Fuck women.

that's why you have to marry a woman (male)

You're either trolling or another wild animal that mindlessly follows their dick

kids need a mom and a dad to thrive, you just need to find the right girl~

Attached: 1557230239031.jpg (1145x1457, 135K)

I hope this isn't off topic do you have kids? a gf? how did you take the first step I need to get off the loner ride

Manga idea: The MC is your typical dense betacuck, he is however the penultimate biological step of some Kwisatz Haderach-like scheme by either aliens or a cult or maybe an alien cult, doesn't matter.
So they must try to get him to breed and throw these typical harem girls and increasingly complicated ploys at him, but he protects his virginity every time with his density only rivaled by Osmium.

you don't need kids to have a family
you don't even need a spouse
a family is any pack-bonded group of people sharing resources and living space as a permanent arrangement
a family can be you and seven friends living in a big house together
frankly saying only kids count as having a family is insulting to hundreds of thousands of years of human traditions and culture, its not just barbaric its inhuman, like some kind of metabolically slow reptile that only cares about its immediate offspring and doesn't socialize or form tribes

More or less that's every battle harem

And nothing prevents you from both being a part of a tribe and a part of family. In fact most any tribe started as offshoots of the same one or two families

(((evolutionary duty)))

Stop with the wholesomenss. Females are overrated. That's the truth

lick on these nuts and suck the dick?

I'm turning 32 in October. For the last 2 years I have been looking for a wife to marry and have children with. During my 20s I didn't care about kids or a wife. Just wanted to live and enjoy life. As I turned 30 (on the day), I got a sudden urge to reproduce. When I walk around and see little children, I feel a deep need to have my own.

Can't beat evolution or nature. When you get older, the need will hit you like a truck and you will go out and find someone.

Attached: 1558943282554.jpg (960x541, 37K)

I wouldn’t want to bring more people into this increasingly shit world, that’s all.

come on I know friends are "family" but there is a difference between that kind of family and your blood family
plus like said you can have both and be even stronger for it

> Being part of a tribe but never having any children
There is a word for those tribes. Gone.

Attached: -_-.jpg (659x576, 53K)

The problem is that English doesn't have different words for family and extended family.

>Six months away from turning 30
Oh no no no

>you will go out and find someone.
have you found anything, incel?

Only as a woman. Most tribes had plenty of men who did not reproduce.

woman who are not gorilla feminists hate how things are too right now
but they are to scared to break from the norm you need to let her know its ok being a housewife and loveing her kids, 98% of woman are happyer doing what "god" made them too

I don't get how someone could forego having kids if they can manage it.
>every ancestor before you had kids
>whatever impact you had on this Earth is wiped out upon your death unless you have kids
>dying alone
>women after menopause will live the rest of their life regretting it
It's a shame they'd be born in today's society, but maybe in a couple years the world will less shit. Or you could go the crazy hermit or cult leader route.

if you think that way why not just kys? man raise your kids with right ideal and teach them to avoid Jewish tricks and one of your kids might just grow up to save the world

>I got a sudden urge to reproduce
I had this when I was 25, then I looked at the available women and shut off that idea. I'll wait for artificial wombs.

no

Attached: beastdance.webm (718x664, 815K)

I hope you find someone sincerely from the deep of my heart

Attached: 1536182374585.png (624x700, 421K)

Ahh, yeah it'd be pretty good to have a family and stuff, but I sure as hell wouldn't be here if I was capable of such a thing.

Face it ya'll, anime is a coping mechanism.

Attached: 1388662754065.png (254x252, 113K)

girls post here too just find one as equally as autistic as you gayboy
stop making excuses

You people always make this excuse, like there arent girl's on the left side aswell or they aren't worth it.. keep masturbating to cartoons then phantom

Bro, 2 social recluses will never find each other.

There is 15 years age gap between my sister and I.
There 20 years age gap between my brother and I.
I am the oldest. I also have younger cousins too.

If I ever want any kids around me, I can just have any of them over weekend. I really don't need my own kids.
Besides kids are not as great as e.g. yotsuba& portrays them. After all anime and manga is fiction, fantasy. I'm sure happy for my mom, because it was her dream to have family, but I wouldn't want to be in her shoes.

If your reason to have children is just some Jow Forums logic where you gotta preserve your race or other crap, then I don't think you would make a good father anyway.

Attached: zzzz.png (381x461, 240K)

What about being a house husband?

Why is it that some anime like AoT make people want to reproduce and raise and family and then you have other fandoms that are basically hyper otaku neet weebs?
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

I think you mean "girls" post here. Which is fine, but I'm not quite that far gone yet.

Attached: d22.jpg (1024x1012, 206K)

men should make the money so your wife don't have to work

Can it be the other way around?

>social engineering

Yes, it's 2019 after all. What's more common though is both parents working (near-)full-time and just dumping their kids at daycare for their entire live. This has no bad consequences at all.

the second my dad let my mom work at a a deli she got a boyfriend behind his back
please don't let your wife find someone else behind your back if not for your sake for your kids sake

Attached: 1561831188897.jpg (1200x1180, 202K)

for retards this is sarcasm

Correlation does not imply causation :P

just be careful

I'm profoundly disturbed by the way you consider every single facet of human existence utterly worthless other than crapping out some spawn and one day dying in front of them.
you could single-handedly plant an entire forest over twenty years. you don't consider that an impact on this Earth. Where is your imagination? Your passion for existing? Your awe and wonder than reality exists in the first place and we somehow get to experience it? Your every word and deed permanently alters the entire universe. Light from our sun bounces off your skin and is dispersed by the atmosphere to travel throughout the galaxy. When the sun dies the dust that was yours and trillions of other organisms throughout Earth's history will be blasted out into deep space too, and may even seed new life on other planets.
A song you write in the shower, record on your phone, and upload to youtube may in 186 years inspire a future scientist, providing the clue needed for gravity manipulation tech that in another 1,900 years leads to FTL travel, ensuring that when our sun does die humanity's descendants will persevere
your impact on Earth is wiped out upon your death, BAH. you know nothing of chaotics