Does it really feel better than sex?

Does it really feel better than sex?

Attached: drugabuse-shutterstock222272536-heroin_spoon-feature_image.jpg (500x335, 18K)

yeah until you're a junkie who'd do anything for a fix and ends up taking it for addiction purposes.

yes, it's the best feeling that a human being can possibly experience period
that's why you should stay the fuck away from it
there's no such thing as recreational heroin ise

How would anybody here know what sex feels like?

yeah, it lasts longer and less bulshit too (you might die tho)

what is the duration? i've taken percocets and codeine and they lasted 6 hours and had the comfiness of a rainy day off school playing video games

This, it's the Pandora's box of drugs. I'm already addicted to opiate but thankfully not heroin.

Attached: Moot.jpg (717x960, 154K)

Was thinking of doing heroin, just to know what it feels like, one time thing only. Was told that doing it once won't really have an effect on you, but then I was told that doing it once has a switch in the head where you are just addicted.
You guys think I could get away with doing it once?

Depends on your willpower and how much you like nice things. I like nice things so naturally I would become a super addict.

I never done these kinds of drugs but imagine you only had a drink once, you wouldn't really know what it's like being drunk for real. Same thing with heroin, you'll most likely take too much, or too little, and don't see the appeal and want to try it again until you get addicted. I don't think it's worth it

I wouldn't know.
I'm not stupid enough to do that shit.

former heroin addict. if you want to get a good idea what heroin is like just take a 15mg oxycodone. thats a good dose for someone new, it will get you high but you probably wont get nauseous.
its like a 2-3 hour long euphoric brain orgasm

Yeah it does. You should do some OP

dunno ive never had sex lol

is it really that comparable/similar? unbelievable how they would readily prescribe this shit

Sure it's a decent analogy of drinking, but if you drank a strong alcholic drink and end up drunk once and have that small experience.
I think as long as I have proper self control ill be fine, but then some side effects or the dangerous of impure heroin could fuck me up, it is afterall the deadliest drug behind alcohol.

Imagine getting tricked into doing heroin by stupid fucking junkies who think they have a disease.

Depends on how much you value sex and how hot you think it is. To be honest it is about a hundred times more pleasurable than sex.

Attached: BTSV05.jpg (1000x1500, 130K)

Sex doesn't even feel that good, only the part where you cum

>I'm already addicted to heroin but thankfully not heroin

>he doesn't plan on doing heroin for the first time as his last earthly pleasure and then shooting himself in the head on the comedown at the perfect age of 55

Attached: image.jpg (450x405, 99K)

A lot better but less than love.

Heroin sucks in every aspect compared to oxy, which comes prepackaged in convenient pill form to make dosage more easily tracked, and is much less likely to be spiked with a lethal dose of bootleg Chinese fentanyl.

yea its pretty much the same thing. it's kind of like whiskey. whiskey is whiskey, but the brands taste different, but overall its working in the same way. different opiates have their own 'feel' to them, but you aren't going to really notice it because you just dont have enough experience

just do oxy or hydrocodone. im a fucking virgin but i will say it's the best feeling yet. no drug compares

I wouldn't know. Since I've neither had sex or tried the drug

Attached: 1565988398739.jpg (1745x1123, 421K)

Meth is better no question

if you are in extreme pain,yes it immesurable better

Same. I haven't tried anything really. No wonder life feels so bland.

Had sex, had heroin. Neither was that great, now peaking on 2CB+shrooms+weed? Jesus FUCK my son, that's a godly pleasure

What's 2cb like. I have 2ce available at a vendor but I hear you can have a really bad time on it if you don't know what you're doing.

I also use to have a friend that tried to simulate a mescaline trip by taking all the 2c family of drugs and it made him go insane and very sick for months.

yes it does. sex doesnt compare

Attached: __.jpg (955x1280, 256K)

cant compare it to something you havent had user

im currently withdrawal from heroin because my faggot dealer wont pick up the phone for two days even though i have money
i can assure you that this feels worse than never having sex your entire life, if that helps
pray for me anons, pray that he wake the fuck up and serve me soon

This is why it isn't worth it, the sensation of withdrawal is much more painful than the high is pleasant in my opinion and it lasts much longer and this is an incontrovertible fact. I started slamming coke or meth with it (speedball/goofball) and now doing it alone isn't the same and I have a double habit. Well, triple if you count the 75mg of methadone I take every day. This is more painful to go without than heroin by far.

Attached: 1543575648870.jpg (640x638, 37K)

it's like cumming for hours and hours

One time, my heroin addicted uncle came home to his parents all strung out, and my grandpa and dad cuffed him to the bed for a week. No point here, I just wanted you to imagine that.

tfw no cute boyfriend to stick me with their needle...

go to cvs and get some immodium, it helps with the shits

The first time totally. Maybe the second.

But see, having sex the 53rd time still feels kinda good. Heroin the 53rd time is just something to make you feel normal