Huh? What did you say?

Huh? What did you say?

You're not from Luxembourg..?

Attached: 1549530492208.jpg (210x210, 14K)

No but I've been there. Nice quiet place.

No, but I am a fellow Benelux friend.

Attached: bbbe9cc52e8c1712b75fd18cbbbdcc7a3e7ed426f2909da547abcdc793c6b503.jpg (1448x2048, 198K)

You've been? How did you like it?
I wish I had someone to tour around and spend a day with.

I should stop posting before I refresh.. Hello fellow Benelux friend! Where are you from? Belgium or the Netherlands?
Are you having nice weather again too?

Hi, I'm from the Netherlands myself. Great weather currently, hovering in the 15 to 20 degree range. Makes it possible to wear almost anything, huge improvement compared to the early summer heatwaves. Still prefer winter and the cold though. How is Luxembourg now? I've been there only once.

Yeah, we're having almost the same weather although today it's a little sunnier and warmer outside of the shadow.
I really couldn't handle those heatwaves, but this mellow weather is comfortable.
Winter and fall are some of my favorite seasons, alongside early spring. It's very cozy.
Luxembourg right now feels the same as always, things don't really change much in appearance even though underneath things get more expensive and the cars get bigger. It's still a tiny little country everyone seems to forget about.

Nice enough for a one time visit but nothing so exciting as to warrant a return visit. I saw around the old town, the castle in Vianden, and ate judd mat gaartebohnen.

It's not particularly exciting to visit, but a pretty country to live in. There's a lot of hidden gems you only see if you live here for a long time.
You should try Kniddelen and Gromperekichelcher too, perhaps you can come over for the Schueberfouer this year and have some of that along with some fair excitement..!

>why yes I am from balkans how could you tell

Attached: Me irl.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Yeah, those heatwaves were hell, it was almost 40 degrees. Definitely agree regarding the seasons, contrary to the opinion of many, summer is my least favorite season by a long shot. Luxembourg is quite rich isn't it? Must be pretty expensive there. Really liked the nature when I visited.

>Luxembourg
Just decide if you are German or French.
Same goes for Belgium. Either your French or Dutch. Pick one.

I can't even handle weather above 20, much less double that.. I spent most of my time in an air conditioned car just wasting gas driving around.
Luxembourg just recently overtook Qatar for richest, I think. It's not that expensive, only housing is. People often come here for the cheap gas, alcohol and cigarettes. We don't tax things nearly as much as neighboring countries.
Would you visit again?
How's it like where you're at?

I love this meme, can't deny.

Well, the official language is French..

>huh, what did you say
>youre not from the balkans

Attached: LAZERS.jpg (222x227, 5K)

>Why of course not, I'm from Luxembourg!

Attached: b6b.jpg (680x760, 42K)

Don't ignore me shorty, be my frien.

Same, I was just stuck at my desk with a fan pointed at me. Interesting about the low taxes, didn't know that. I certainly wouldn't mind visiting again either, I remember there being lots of hills and nature which was a fresh breath of air compared to the flat Netherlands. It's alright here, I just wish I lived closer to more nature. Also pretty densely populated which I dislike.

Benelux gang reporting in

Are you from Belgium? We can have the complete trio in that case.

Attached: Benelux.png (400x240, 144K)

Who you calling shorty, shorty?

I did the same thing, but I should've bought a better fan. Mine's rattling like metal BBs in a tin can after only a year. Perhaps a Dyson fan would've been better?
There's an area here called little Switzerland, I like that one the most. You should drive through it with a fun car.
So, you live in a big city..? Everything here is so small, there's cities bigger than my country all over the place..

I love my Benelux friends!

I want to ship Belgium with Luxembourg,

Attached: Axis.Powers_.Hetalia.full.1812998.jpg (800x800, 364K)

Born in the Netherlands but have lived in Belgium for 17 years

Do you think we should have a Benelux general?

Ahaha, I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgeable about fans. I actually kinda like the noise they make though, that mechanical continuity is rather soothing to me. Just looked up little Switzerland, the Mullerthal is the name of the region? Looks like a very nice place, I'll make sure to remember it. I don't really live in a big city, more so in a suburban area next to a decently sized city. There are parks and patches of trees but the closest real nature area is at least 30 minutes away. I'd prefer a more quiet and small place.

I'd say that counts then!

>Luxembourg
What Luxembourg? Didn't that """country""" get deleted by a tornado.

If you start out in the middle of Luxembourg, you could leave the country in any direction in 30 minutes. Mullerthal or Mellerdall in Luxembourgish, it's a lovely region to go for a drive or a hike and there's a few things to see there. I could show you around a lot of smaller spots around here like Mr Goufy or tiny museums, or maybe just pretty landscapes.
I like the noise fans make too, although if it's a rattly one it does get on your nerves a little..

Damn, it really is that small. Your offer sounds lovely, I'd love to go for a hike in that area. I'm afraid I don't have the means to travel there at the moment though.

I'm always around in some way or form on this board, if you catch me sometime in the future and are up for it I can get your vacation to be much nicer!