Tell class that they should always talk to a teacher if they're being bullied

>Tell class that they should always talk to a teacher if they're being bullied
>Notice a group of boys pushing around the weak shy kid
>They open his bag and throw his workbooks in a puddle
>He comes to see me after class and tells me about it
>Tell him to "stop spreading lies", and give him a detention for ruining his workbook

Any teachanons know this feel?

Attached: teacher.png (564x425, 295K)

Teachanons are whores and deserve their cats and their wine aunt status. Fuck them in the Jewish asses.

>Tell him to "stop spreading lies", and give him a detention for ruining his workbook
Based Teachanon keeping the social order in check

And teachers then wonder why school shootings happen. Gee, maybe you should stop ignoring all the fucking red flags instead of sucking the quarterbacks underage dick.

>And teachers then wonder why school shootings happen.
It's all those violent video games, duh. The media wouldn't lie.

Well kids do spend more time playing games than learning social skills. They become entitled manchildren and shoot up schools. Video games play a big role in shootings

I think they're retarded and just now realizing that people like that "pose a threat". It's an animalistic response. Followed by "awareness" which barely even happens because nobody cares.

Any more /powerful/ teacher stories?

Attached: 67657.png (483x476, 257K)

Based.
>Start of class
>Everyone setting their own seating arrangement
>Notice the beta choose the back corner seat
>Good.jpg
>Notice a girl pull up to the seat beside his
>Class Starts
>As time progresses notice the girl interacting with the beta more regularly as a friendship begins
>Notonmywatch.exe
>Wait for class to get loud
>Complain about the noise and move only 2 people 1 nigger to a random spot and the girl to an empty desk in the front row
>beta now all alone

Attached: inline_image_preview.jpg (590x332, 16K)

Based pedo teacher. If only we had more teachers like her. She really stands up for what's right.

Its pretty sad and hilarious how we allowed women to dominate the field of teaching. The best teachers i've ever had in life were all men. School would be a lot better if all the teachers were men.

Thanks, user.

You've just reminded me of the time some shithead stole the work that counted for 60% of my final grade and the teacher blamed me for 'losing' it, despite the fact that it was stolen out of his class room, where he taught 6 hours a day, where I had precisely 2 hours of classes per week.

I would have had an A grade with that course work, instead I got a D. It doesn't matter because it wasn't a relevant subject to my later studies, but if I ever saw that faggot teacher again I would throw his manlet ass through the nearest window.

You shoulda beat him up

>Spanish teacher.
>Teach the amazing culture of the salsa.
>Pair up people herself.
>Class is full of qts.
>Pair the beta robot with her own geriatric ass.
>Torture the robot in front of the whole class by having him touch her and dance with her.

I hate that damn bitch

>teacher tells kids to write an essay about a subject
>give them two opinions to take
>spend days making the perfect argument against the subject
>teacher disagrees with it
>you get the same grade as the kid who doesn't know how to use a comma

Women really shouldn't be allowed to teach or be responsible for children.
Benevolent sexism has most humans convinced women are food for being are children. The worst thing a little boy can be around is a woman unless he has food genes

>spend 18 years sitting in a artificially lit classroom with no natural light

Attached: 2394857204.jpg (750x465, 318K)

>spend the first 18 years of your life walking through this

Attached: 289457204.jpg (1600x1200, 121K)

it's because teachers are massive fucking normies themselves. like teachers college has the lowest GPA entrance requirement of all other post-undergrad programs. people usually go for it if they fucked up hard in their undergrad. obviously they can't relate to or give a shit about possibly intelligent bullied children because they were the former bullies themselves.

>eat one meal a day everyday in this room

Attached: 23547204.jpg (1600x1200, 289K)

Eurofag reporting. We never used lockers, does the locker bullying and harassment happen in real life or is that an American daytime television meme?

my teachers hated me because i was a manipulative little mastermind. id rile the classroom up and we would find all sorts of ways to disrupt the teaching. i remember for multiple months we would all start making animal noises whenever the teacher turned around. It was like 99% of the class taking turns doing this, so they couldnt ever figure out who it was. Furthermore we would gaslight them and when they asked "who keeps doing that!?!?" we would all act confused like we have no idea what they are talking about. We did this every day for months, the spanish teacher fucking SNAPPED finally like she just stormed out of the classroom. The principle came and we told her we all have no clue what her problem was. Even the good kids played along because it was just too funny how far it had gone. Not even bullshitting she ended up getting fired since it was her first year and she got in trouble for freaking out on the classroom yelling at us and insulting us.

Other than that we would just all throw paperballs around at each other, or a bunch of us would change seats when the teacher wasnt looking, and then answer to each others names. A lot of
the teachers were just old enough that they couldnt quite keep up with all the jokes we played on them, and when they finally figured it out theyd get so mad.

Attached: 63C20D38-B737-4140-A682-30C767D1837B.png (794x580, 266K)

>eating this

Attached: 23547224.jpg (300x225, 22K)

Such is life, those who have power and those who don't.

Attached: 1566209219857.jpg (320x422, 33K)

based and psychopilled

Also I hope you get cancer

>it's almost as if we're being conditioned to be prisoners

>spend 18 years of your life in a prison in environment
>why are our children going crazy?

Attached: 20954823.jpg (500x332, 52K)

What do you mean by locker bullying? I was never bullied in high school so I don't really know but people could slip notes through them.

what position were you arguing for?

I see in American school dramas is the nerd character being bullied against the lockers trope or where the bullies put horrible things inside your locker and that kind of thing.

I don't remember it well. It was something like native americans in a reservation were promised a piece of land way back in 1800s. However there are now other americans living there and its been slightly developed. The natives want the land again but of course that would displace a lot of people already living there ect ect.

I argued that the natives should not be given their promised land back.

no but in middle school I got a detention for smiling. another teacher walked into our class to watch us for a second and when he walked in I was smiling with my friends just being kids. quiet too. looked at me said detention. next day in detention my actual teacher gave me a lesson on why I shouldnt do that and how he was disappointed

mostly a meme, i never saw it happen. most bullying actually took place on the school bus or in a cafeteria i think.

i dont think its good for a young man
to spend the vast majority of their formative years in such an environment. no wonder we're all so fucked in the head
lol

Attached: 81397700-A2F7-4964-BC98-2C188072FD7D.jpg (780x439, 60K)

this looks super comfy actually. like it might just be the lighting or something but it looks nice

I hate teachers. They never came in any help in my entire fucked up life. My school days are near an end. And I'm still bullied

Fucking based user out here wrecking teachers.
God fucking damn I hated teachers, there were only a couple who I actually liked they were all guys.

I had a better relationship with almost every teacher specially women than with my classmates, except the three guys that were my friends

You're right, before all this boys would have been growing up in the woods and villages. Sure we would have been less educated, however not as fucked up.

Attached: Viper Dying.png (539x540, 451K)

Time to play a game guys. Prison or high school?

Attached: 234958273475.jpg (1200x800, 370K)

A girl I absolutely hated in high school now teaches English at the same school.

My cousin's son goes there and says she's a horrible person. I never told him about her either.

High school, easily and without question.

Prison, has to be

That's clearly a prison. Look at the balloons, a high school wouldn't be so cheerful.

>we would have been less educated
im not even sure thats necessarily true. Honestly I learned very little in all 18yrs
of american public school. The vast majority of what i learned was through my own volition from reading books or
researching online what i was interested in. Some of the textbooks they provided us were okay but most were pretty shit desu and a lot were just propaganda. There were a few high quality teachers who really understood the subject but most were just glorified babysitters who handed out baby tier worksheets and tests.

I think men learn better from engaging with the world actively instead of just sitting down having someone talk at them. All they really taught us was how to sit still for extended periods of time, how to yield absolutely to authority, and basic pattern recognition. most tests were fill in the blank or repeat what the teacher said earlier, with very little emphasis on testing any actual understanding of the material. The bulk of your overall grade was based on your willingness and ability to complete useless busywork.

A simmilar thing happened to me
>have to write an essay on Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
>arguments on wether or not the character of Raskolnykov got what he deserved
>argue that he did the right thing, and that morality is just subjective, qouting and calling on works of Frederic Nietzche and explaining different morality types
>basically argue that the character was a pussy for being paranoid after he killed the old hag
>get sent to the school shrink
Bitch what the fuck? Wile the rest were writing some fucking NPC shit on their own subjective take i got thrown to the shrink for qouting Nietzche and dissasembling the whole argument on morality

That's because you're a brainlet. Dostoevsky's own novels are an argument against Nietzsche.

Its a high school

Attached: 2357233452.jpg (549x367, 72K)

clearly a prison
1) that camera
2)they dont put condiments on the tables
like that in most public schools
3)filename literally says prison

You have to tell us the answer to the bloody question. Anyway, this one is a prison.

Nope, Morality is subjective, the guy was a pussy who was the way he was because he was leading an internal struggle between real him, and the societal expectation of him, the battle between his own morality and the one that society installed into him, therefore he was a pussy

High school and only because they wouldn't give prisoners salt shakers.

This is also a prison.

other way around, user. i never had salt shakers in any public school i went to and i went to like 7 or 8 different ones. Always they had packets

Okay next, what do you think, prison or high school?

Attached: A267-default9912.jpg (730x410, 45K)

t. 14yo atheist intellectual

Based
Ultra based

>Autistic kid comes asking about the career
>Wants to be graduate in history
>Tell him history is a dead end and teaching sucks, people do it only for the easy money
>Get disappointed
>Autistic kid now wants to graduate in Computer Science

>tfw no mature teacher ever made me stay behind to massage her nylon clad feet ;-;

Attached: 1549887738709 - Copy.jpg (1086x1536, 311K)

High school or minimum security prison because of the easily accessed yard and use of sunlight.

>>the media wouldn't lie
>there are those who I loosely classify as people who think this

Attached: 1565146621927.png (263x354, 124K)

How about this one?
High school or prison

Attached: 1846191736171811046141056.jpg (1200x829, 128K)

This, you could literallypass the classes just by reading the textbook without ever having to listen to your babysitter

Prison. This is the easiest one so far.

Prison. Was I right the last time?

>Certain teacher reached a point when she even berated and made fun of me for being bullied
>School does nothing
>Push her preggo ass down the stairs
>MFW I got away with it and she got a surprise abortion
>MFW never caught

Attached: 1564911143173.jpg (479x364, 170K)

Both of you are correct, picture in Is Missouri State Prison Jefferson City Correctional Center

Picture in Is Federal Prison Camp Montgomery

I figured would be a prison just because it looks nicer than most school cafeterias.

It's more like 14 years, but your point is still super valid.

Only bleeding hearted liberals would give land back to the shit hole reservation.

All that Chad dick broke her little hamster mind.

You have known true suffering user

>anarcho fag gets btfo'd by based teachers
good you got the punishment you deserved

It should be mandatory for teachers to wear sleeveless tops

And stiletto heels.

I'm in my 40s now, and I have started to realize that most teachers I had growing up either cared about my well being, or at least aspired to. I no longer have my former belief, that they all despised me.
But it seems teachers in my country are a bit better educated and redpected, which feeds back selfrespect, which benefits all.
Couldn't find a photo of my high school cafeteria empty. But yeah, I probably couldn't pass it as prison.

Attached: 20689784_1625895877452058_6452168459268878820_o.jpg (2048x1365, 214K)

>step one: ask the new teacher as many personal questions as possible and don't stop until they answer them
>step two: make them cry about personal things in their life every lesson until they quit, do not obey any of their rules, bully people who do follow their rules, cheer on people who abuse them
>repeat with new teacher
my school had an unbelievable turnover rate

Attached: 1565377584800.png (409x307, 255K)

BASED. Nothing motivates students and sets the mood right more than this.

Why were the bitchy teachers also the hottest?
In college I had to stay behind with my Stacy tutor one time (for 'disrupting' the lesson) and my boner literally wouldn't go down.

Pls ELABORATE in an original manner

I was a little shit back then but it was because of how people treated me she would always say shit like "Well if you treated people better they wouldn't bully you" while everyone was bullying me. Honestly I don't regret it, she was one of the breeding sows that was pregnant once the summer began so she could get paid maternity leave, also she had around six kids already.

>Teaching HS summer school
>Helping special ed kid with math problems
>Smell something burning
>Look over and see a jet of flame coming of a plastic chair and a kid's pants on fire
>Kid is laughing but trying to put it out
>Eventually kids dump bottled water on it
>I have to write him up
I feel like I am committing treachery against my own kind

I can't be the only one that actually had shit like this happen to me, right?

Happens to all the shy kids.
Also the teachers who turn a blind eye are often those who fuck the Chad students.

Teacher is unironically the most degenerate job.

The worst one are female teachers who come fresh from the college cock carousel and haven't mature 1 bit and still think the world revolves around them and all others (including the children) exist only to worship her and give her attention.

I love prisoner conditions. Maybe it's my personality but I just love the simplicity of it all. You knew your crush, your bully and your friends.

unironically based
fuck daylight

I often darken my room and use artificials lights even though it is day. Artificial light is just so pure and red pilled. Daylight makes me depressed.

They always try to look "professional" by wearing sleeveless turtlenecks... Just gives them the "I'm a huge cunt" look

That's not even close to 25% wtf

Unironically looks like my bitch of a science teacher.

The female teachers i had sucked. The males were worse.

Does that girl have "slut" written on her forehead?

They don't give a fuck about bullied kids. They only care about the sportfags. That's why kids will continue to die in school shootings, and I couldn't think of a more fitting form of retribution. Fuck school. You treat a kid like he's in a prison yard for years and expect him to just take it? If he doesn't shoot up the school he's gonna shoot up a mall or something, and these fucking idiots who call themselves administrators have no one to blame but themselves

I blame those violent video games!