You heard it folks, the only reason you can't get a gf is because you guys are going for feminists

You heard it folks, the only reason you can't get a gf is because you guys are going for feminists.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7htA62ryW8

Attached: 982013091290123710237012930970.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>men chase feminist
Maybe with a fucking axe... What the fuck? Literally everyone tries to stay away from feminist, only people who go for them are male feminists and as we know communists are not people.
Women with ambitions who can "stimulate you intellectually" don't become feminist just because they pick career over family. And she even propose to go for young women with dead end jobs because there's a bigger chance she will put you before it and maybe will be willing to start a family. Yeah sure if you're a provider willing to take care of Chad's leftovers. Because those girl have fun on a cock carousel and then look for beta provider to settle.
There are no "good girls" who wait for marriage to get physically intimate. What country is she from and what timeline?

Attached: 1565701117349.png (356x311, 84K)

Have sex m8

>waah I'm not having as much sex as girls and I want girls to have less sex because of it
>not just having more sex
The mind of an incel, ladies and gentlemen.

>tfw I gotta choose between a feminist and someone

my sister is a hardcore feminist and I would rather die alone jacking off into socks for the rest of my life than have to live with another one. i wouldnt even have sex with a feminist just because ive seen the shit they pull

>Have sex
>waah I'm not having as much sex as girls
>as much sex
>just have more sex
Ah the reddit/twitter/youtube/twitch bastardisation of word "incel" is here.
You can hold women responsible for their own actions and have your own values, standards and preferences without being an "incel".
I cringe hard every time I hear someone miss-use word incel on someone who isn't virgin at all or is a virgin by his own choice.

>tfw I gotta choose between a feminist and someone

Attached: 1564343153794.jpg (623x506, 84K)

There are no "real" incels out there, since they're all disgusting hateful people who can't see that they themselves are responsible for their own celibacy, and it's therefore not "involuntary". You just end up having to use the word incel for people who identify with those guys.

>There are no "real" incels out there
>hateful people who can't see that they themselves are responsible for their own celibacy, and it's therefore not "involuntary"
Holy fucking shit dumb normalfags, just stop pretending anyone can have sex if they just "stop being hateful", "stop being misogynistic", "stop being creep".

Attached: 1564817339341.png (276x256, 57K)

I can't make it past two minutes. I'm certain she just killed some of my brain cells.
>tfw too smart for a gf

Jesus I'd much rather she just subtitle the video and speak in her own language. Its painful trying to listen to her speak english.

Yeah yeah keep believing that sex is some unattainable thing that only the creme of the crop get, rather than an entirely normal occurrence that happens to most people.

>either a masochist with daddy issues or is just genuinely retarded

m8 you're just a latent misogynist who can't accept independent female thought.

>rather than an entirely normal occurrence that happens to most people
Who lie, create false image of themselves and put aside values and standards just to have sex. Pathetic. Sex is overrated.

Attached: 1564473805625.jpg (665x768, 84K)

>Who lie, create false image of themselves and put aside values and standards just to have sex.
What are you talking about? You don't need to lie to have sex, you just need another person to want to have sex with you.

Fuck, she is beautiful. How do I get a gf like that? And what do I even do with this information? Stop chasing feminists? Non feminists dont want me either

this girls affectations are impossible to sit through. does she prepare anything for her videos or is she just going off the cuff the whole time?

>You don't need to lie to have sex, you just need another person to want to have sex with you.
And in order to achieve that 100% of normalfags lie and inflate their "accomplishments", lie about their hobbies and interests just to make sure they have so much "in common". Don't act like it works differently. Guy will lie about his height until they don't see each other. Woman will lie about her boobs size by going out with pushup and pads. Will lie about her lips being so full by using lipstick. Will lie about her face being so smooth and beautiful by using make up. Will lie about her height by walking around with high heels. Will lie about her ass by walking around in yogapants that push and shape "fat" in the ass to make her look fit. Will lie about her body count just to appeal to the man who doesn't want to pay for town's bicycle. The guy will lie about his inexperience to seem more alpha. The list go on. The "just be yourself" meme doesn't really work unless you have GOD tier genetics. You have to be really physically desirable to have sex without lying about something. It's sad.

Attached: 1527321016040.jpg (1456x903, 139K)

>listening to what women say
>not looking at their actions
LMFOAOO
>I DONT WANT A CHAD IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIIRLS
>FUCKS ALT-CHAD ON THE SIDE

to be fair, this board really should be feminist.
do you even pay attention to men's interactions with women? its repulsive. and then women let men stick it in. I'm always surprised that women ever have sex with men. men are repulsive.

>wearing makeup is lying
>wearing certain types of clothing is lying
>talking about things you have in common is lying
So either you're pretending to having ridiculous standards for lying, in which case you're being hypocritical (which is also lying btw) or you actually have those standards, in which case not getting laid enough is the least of your problems. If it's the latter, I genuinely think that you need to rethink your priorities, because that seems like it would be an infuriating life to live, and you can do better.

You're literally walking around with a mask on your face and fake muscle/fat distribution costume. Of course I'm calling that lying.

Attached: 1556384489717.png (1164x868, 975K)

I could say that wearing clothes is lying because you're not showing off your dick-size to everyone. You're lying by not telling everyone you meet where you grew up/went to school/what you studied because you're hiding that information from everyone. These statements make about as much sense as yours.

As a former incel, I can confirm OP. I was chasing girls who I had things in common with, which at the time was weeb culture. Weeb and geek culture attracts libtard pseudo-intellectuals, and the girls I found attractive could carry on a conversation, sure, but they were all wishy-washy, wannabe artists, wannabe lesbians, bipolar, depressed, or just plain psycho, and they were never interested in me. They preferred pretty boys and fat lesbians who they could generate them an attention factory in their social media from the drama of the mutual abuse.
Fortunately, I live in the South, and it didn't require any effort whatsoever to switch my attention to conservative redneck girls and biker chicks. The girl I met who finally broke me out of was, to be blunt, dumb as a desert rock, and we had nothing in common whatsoever, but she treated ME like gold, and, being an ex-biker "old lady" she knew that gagging on cock is the proper way to show appreciation. I haven't any issues since. So yeah, not sure if OP is serious or posting asshole troll irony, but he's not wrong.

>I could say that wearing clothes is lying because you're not showing off your dick-size to everyone.
Only if my clothing would imply a certain length that could be considered "lying".
>You're lying by not telling everyone you meet where you grew up/went to school/what you studied because you're hiding that information from everyone
Only if my clothing or I myself in conversation provide false information.

>These statements make about as much sense as yours.
You're confusing lying with lack of information/data. Nice try though.

Attached: 1558550843814.jpg (481x401, 45K)

>being an ex-biker "old lady" she knew that gagging on cock is the proper way to show appreciation.
You know that she got gangbanged regularly, right? Why not just get a sex doll instead of a subhuman?

she's pretty hot for a toilet cleaner

Attached: BoJo-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 64K)

what a cocksucker

look at that adams apple. And those shoulders. Fuck off tranny