What is a country that

What is a country that

1 has this. Non American fat retard food

2. Has legal weed

3. Warm. It must be warm this is the most important

4. Legal weed. Weed must legal

5. I can run there while on probation for being black

Attached: 097B9E74-B37F-4676-AE27-732CC911A41D.jpg (640x930, 561K)

Sick of bullshit in your food? Cook your own meals from raw vegan ingredients. Enjoy increased health and more money (cheaper food, less medical bills in the future)

you upstate fag just dont give up attention whoring do you?

But I want to buy yummy food off the shelf like in the U.K. and not eat the same meal every day

>The US Food and Drug Administration classifies BHT as generally recognized as safe (GRAS)
>generally recognized as safe
>generally

Daily reminder if you smoke weed you're a normalfag.

I have a medical card you dunce

Does the Eurocuck box of Froot Loops come with a Surf Wagon? I thought not, cuck

US > EU get fucked

South-Africa

I was just thinking that. Will they let me run there on probation and not check my records

I think it depends on your record.

I'd think Amsterdam would be fine.

You'll still be a fat ass on probation either way LOL

user youre in jail you cant get out

You will get flagged and arrested the minute you land seeing as South Africa has an extradition treaty with the US.

>vegan ingredients
Kill yourself, only absolute faggots never eat meat.

i cook everything from scratch, even me meats

Or people who are sane and morally consistent.

Maybe Uruguay?

>yummy food off the shelf like in the U.K
Retard, OP's pic is a great example of mislabeling shit.
It's the same fucking shit with all the chemicals inside, just that the EU doesn't force them to outright put their entire recipe on the label because muh copyright, so they just omit any parts with nasty chemicals. This is a widespread thing in the EU, no label contains the actual stuff they put in your food, it's only 50% correct at best. Even Coca Cola is made out of plants and natural flavors according to the label, despite everyone knowing that it has phosphoric acid out the ass.

Uruguay resident here, don't.
Summer and spring can be warm but we have cold winters.
Even if it ticked all of OP's boxes you can only have a decent life here if you are filthy rich and can live in the ultra-high end neighborhoods. Otherwise you're putting yourself in danger and poor quality of life.
Also the amount of weed you're allowed to have is capped per month for what i understand (don't smoke/drink anything but of course everybody else does.) But you can have your own plants and get away with it unless somebody decides to snitch and you happen to have a plantation that is big enough to look like you're dealing.

Attached: 1555679547277.png (487x598, 529K)

Someone posted an image like this yesterday about oatmeal. I looked at my oatmeal container this morning and it did NOT have all those extra ingredients. It was just oatmeal.