Why do burgers mutilate their own children?

Why do burgers mutilate their own children?

Attached: 1566227363527.jpg (500x286, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manhoodcanada.com/shop/
brandnu.nl/portfolio_page/intimotec/
villagevoice.com/2015/10/06/uncut-a-look-at-the-wacky-wrinkly-world-of-foreskin-restoration/
foregen.org
thetyee.ca/Views/2007/01/30/Foreskin/
bostonmagazine.com/health/2015/04/14/baby-foreskin-facial-boston-hydrafacial/
huffpost.com/entry/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808/amp
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
atcc.org/products/all/CRL-2429
emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/FibroGRO-Xeno-Free-Human-Foreskin-Fibroblasts,MM_NF-SCC058
drugbank.ca/drugs/DB10770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does one even do with such a sore piece of meat? It's useless

Attached: 1566228297369.png (539x959, 377K)

EU and circumcised, these atrocities are not only limited to the burgers.

If I could write laws, then everyone who would advocate to knife-rape babies would be sentented to death

Uncut EU resident here, checkmate user.

Attached: 1565451690663.jpg (742x560, 79K)

our greatest allies betrayed us

Attached: wtf.jpg (1874x1759, 469K)

John Harvey Kellogg was a hell of a guy

Circumcision is systematic torture

Attached: 1566223650564.png (497x619, 369K)

At this point they don't know why. They just know it's a thing they do. Back in the day it was to stop kids jacking off.

I hope this abomination burns in hell

>Back in the day it was to stop kids jacking off.
Probably the best way to achieve this, apart from cutting the dick off in it's entirety. This would work even better, desu

Americans are fucking retarded.
The only country on the planet where mutilated = normal.
Compete backwards country full of complete backwards people.

I wonder if circumcision (apart from niggers) is the reason why America has so many mass shootings

It's literally mass traumatisation of newborns

Attached: 1566229691055.png (646x960, 655K)

just look at his face and you know he is a sick fuck

I thought Israel and South Korea did this too.

plus all muslim countries

probably a sexual degenerate who gets aroused by this
also a pedophile, I guess

cUttInG yOuR fOrEsKiN oFf iS hEaLtHy

Attached: 1566227759990.jpg (474x316, 21K)

lel, foreskins are basically products of white supremacy
Get rid of it!

only jews or trannie advocates do this nobody normal cuts his children willingly

is that picture edited? it seems too relevant to the text
wilhelm reich and many others are examples of this. they trade their services for access to their fetishes through veiled professionalism

we are a mongrelized people and base our personhood off consumer goods rather than tradition.

I asked my mother why she got me circumcised. She didn't know about all the terrible shit associated with it, the doctors lied to her and my father. Doctors recommend it, and clueless parents agree because they assume doctors know best.

given mass circumcision in the us has only occurred for the past 150 years, they certainly have not had the time to cope on a genetic level without intents selective breeding

She may not be sadistic, but definitively retarded. She failed to protect her own newborns, and stupidity is not really an excuse.
I for my part would not forgive her.

Circumcision is like cattle branding, Americans are just eternally marked by (((them))) as a constant reminder who's pulling the strings.

In the 19th century, circumcision was often promoted as a deterrent against masturbation among children and young adults. It should also be noted that, along with obvious moral concerns, many 19th century physicians attributed conditions such as epilepsy, tuberculosis, insanity, and mental retardation (and many, many others) to both masturbation and the foreskin itself. These claims never had any real scientific or medical credibility to them (outside of "a doctor said it so it must be true") until a certain Dr. Johnathan Hutchinson published findings that suggested that Jewish men had a lower rate of the contraction of venereal diseases thus beginning the idea that circumcision would prevent such (it should also be noted that Hutchinson published this paper almost purely to aid in the efforts of promoting circumcision to reduce masturbation).
These ideas were especially impactful among Americans, especially rural ones, who were often much more religious (and thus against masturbation), thus by the end of the 19th century almost every male in the United States was circumcised which would only be further perpetuated into today by both ignorance (doctor asks if parents would like to have their baby circumcised, they don't see anything wrong with it, especially if the father is circumcised, and agree) and misconceptions based in victorian purity fear-mongering.

Attached: Jonathan_Hutchinson_by_Spy.jpg (281x492, 53K)

He circed himself at age 37 apparently. Too bad retards like this get born and gain momentum to the point where all the other sheep go with their shit. I still rage a little inside when I see people go "FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION XDDDDD" then go, "lol cut looks nicer xd." Contributes to my hatred of humanity quite nicely.
In a strange twist of fate, I never got circumcised because my MOM didn't want it. Literally the opposite of how it normally goes. I even had mild phimosis as a teen too, and the doctor immediately tried to suggest knives. I got a cream instead and fixed that shit, now I'm golden. Thanks, ma, despite our differences, you did me a solid.
Seriously, fuck doctors and their "lol u dont know anything trust us xd we went to school xdddd" shit, I've had better medical results doing my own research and getting second and third opinions. Literally have to do their fucking job.

Where I'm from, circumsicion prevents children from turning into faggots. We get circumcised at around 12 instead of at birth and the way we used to do it was "manly." No anesthesia and all that faggotry, just a hammer, chisel, and a leaf to bite into. No idea why we still do it though, doing it the proper way defeats the purpose. I think it's just a stupid and unquestioned tradition thing so almost everyone here is circumcised, including the faggots

STOP REMINDING ME IM A CUTLET

STOP REMINDING ME OF WHAT I WILL NEVER HAVE

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUU

Attached: image.jpg (672x700, 223K)

How come? Jew or muslim?

>tfw restoring my foreskin
I know it isn't the same as never losing it in the first place but damn it feels nice to change

i am uncut but im not sure how i feel about it desu. i pretty much have to JBP wash my penis regularly and also whenever oral is involved. I cannot get spontaneous BJ's in the wild without the girl gagging. I mean sure I can carry a water bottle around in my bag but any kind of prep ruins the excitement of a quickie. Plus when you get a random boner with literally no cause whatsoever and the foreskin pulls back by itself (happens like 50% of them) you are literally in pain and have to adjust your genitals which may be untoward in a public-facing situation such as a group presentation.

You'll never regrow the nerves though

>lol u dont know anything trust us xd we went to school xdddd
"Gods in white" is an utterly retarded slogan. As someone who has doctors as parents, I can tell that it's often simply about the money, not the good of the patient. And comparatively often, doctors also make faults or got briefed by the pharma-lobby how to treat some shit

>prevents faggotry
>A man touches your dick to knife-rape you
>but it's absolutely not gay

You have some sort of dick issue, that's some excess shit. I could fap every day for a week and not shower and hardly get any smegma, also no stench if I shower daily. I don't fuck people though so idk how another person would take it. Maybe you just have some sort of medical thing that has a remedy, DON'T leap to knives.

I've been restoring my foreskin for a little over five months now.
Still a long road ahead, but it's done wonders.
Why do people insist on spouting this defeatist nonsense?
More skin = more nerves, for one. And yes, more Meissner's corpuscles.
You're not going to regrow the ridged band and the nerves there, obviously, but there's a hundred other factors at play.
The glans and inner foreskin eventually de-keratinize and gain back their soft mucous membrane quality, and you get back the gliding mechanism. And even if you didn't the difference in mechanical operation by itself feels shittons better than trying to jerk a tight-skinned wiener...

This shit needs to stop.

>pulls back by itself (happens like 50% of them) you are literally in pain and have to adjust your genitals which may be untoward in a public-facing situation such as a group presentation.
kek cut people feel this pain 24/7/365/80

>uncut doesn't have:
>2 toned shaft
Yeah i have a fucking three toned shaft instead it literally has the color scheme of a Neapolitan ice cream

Attached: 1554491162802.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

I know, mans. The rest is worth it

>born in the late 90s
>in a liberal part of california
>one of 5 cutfags in my PE class of like 30-40
>3 of them were jews
>2 of the guys who werent mutilated were also jews

I also got pretty unlucky and probably had a major nerve severed somewhere considering the only part of my dick with any feeling at all is my head and right under whats left of my frenulum

By the way, Me and my dad are the only ones in the entire family who got mutilated at birth. All my cousins weren't. My mom just thought "lol foreskins are gross" yet all of her 8 sisters, with their kids, some older and some younger than me, thought "This is wrong".

Its a shame that the fucker who jewed me died from cancer before I was old enough to sue him but also a good thing because I'd be in jail for murder if I found him still breathing

Attached: nukecalifornia2.jpg (480x475, 21K)

>>one of 5 cutfags in my PE class of like 30-40
how would you even find this out?

I'm literally the opposite. Every male in my family got jewed except for me and my grandfather. I feel like I dodged a hail of bullets like I'm Neo or some shit.

How do the cripplefags even fap? It's literally impossible, I've tried some times to fap without involving the foreskin but it never worked and was strange.

This isn't true, user.
All you do is elongate the nerves that are already there. The nerve endings are gone.

As the inner foreskin gets longer, more and more nerve endings start to accumulate (higher nerve density) so the sensation gets stronger, you can probably notice this by dragging your finger down from your head to your scar then having an abrupt stop in any increase in sensation.

However much you can feel is going to be maximum you will ever be able to feel in the future, you'll notice a slight increase after but thats just from dekeratinization.

Its literally by definition genital mutilation.
showers

Attached: vlc-2013-09-24-22-50-31-89.png (1680x944, 655K)

Then how the hell do I regrow it? Do I need to have a certain amount of skin on my dick?

There are also some threads up today

The peripheral nervous system absolutely can regrow over time. Only damage to the brain and spinal cord is permanent

There's a ton of resources out there, but I started with manual stretches. Make two OK signs with your hands, grab below the glans with one and pull down with the other, and hold for at least 2 minutes, at least five times a day.
When you get enough skin, you can either buy a device or make one yourself.
Personally I think stretching manually with or without a device is more effective than leaving one on all day, as you need to give the skin a rest and good bloodflow.
I made a cannister stretcher out of an old prescription bottle, for example.
It might take a while to see any effect, but once you do, it's like "holy shit this is actually working". It's a mind fuck.

Foreskin restoration shops
manhoodcanada.com/shop/
brandnu.nl/portfolio_page/intimotec/

Foreskin restoration
villagevoice.com/2015/10/06/uncut-a-look-at-the-wacky-wrinkly-world-of-foreskin-restoration/
foregen.org

Foreskin facecream articles
thetyee.ca/Views/2007/01/30/Foreskin/
bostonmagazine.com/health/2015/04/14/baby-foreskin-facial-boston-hydrafacial/
huffpost.com/entry/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808/amp
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

Foreskin shops
atcc.org/products/all/CRL-2429
emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/FibroGRO-Xeno-Free-Human-Foreskin-Fibroblasts,MM_NF-SCC058
drugbank.ca/drugs/DB10770

>Foreskin facecream articles

Attached: 1564966773033.jpg (531x396, 40K)

>All you do is elongate the nerves that are already there.
Maybe I'm wrong in that regard, I don't really know, but the rest still stands.
Even with what progress I've made so far, my orgasms are already stronger and more satisfying, I make more precum, and I shoot harder.
All that is to say nothing of the psychological benefit.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one

Attached: IMG_20190805_030431.jpg (546x1162, 97K)

Also it's fun to just play with now. :^)

hell yeah definitively
there are so to speak two layers and liquids in between, more or less like it also would be if one had real sex

i finally bit the bullet and bought a device so i wouldn't have to sit there with my thumb down my tube pulling down for hours a day

I started learning about it when i was like 14 then started restoring on and off (its a shame since i could have had the whole thing back by now if i dedicated to it)

I started off barely being able to pull any skin over my head at all while soft to being able to use that same method i use now while hard too

I've started to get a little bit of bunching too, so now that i have a device i should hopefully see a ton of results.

Resting is gonna be hard to get used to though, since the manual method I got used to once i got enough skin basically just lets you stretch and any 2 points inside and outside

Attached: tomato3.png (750x750, 363K)

I like the cannister myself, because it stretches everything evenly. I got the idea eventually to attach a tube to the top to blow air into it, that seems to have been really effective.
Not quite CI-4 yet, but I'm getting there.
I can squeeze it closed over the top when I'm hard now, so that's something.

I want to kiss a cute wet uncut cockhead so badly fuuuuck aaaaaaaaaaa

bump amd fuck you muterbot

i wanna stick my tongue under the skin and swirl it around n around n around.. uwu

Seriously, how the fuck does anyone aesthetically prefer the ones on the left?
I used to think foreskins looked gross too, now they're delicious.
We've been fucking brainwashed, cunts.

my skins a bit more stretchy in that i could pull it over the top while hard while still like a CI-2.5

gotta work on the inner skin myself though, hopefully the DTR works out for that

Same, my mom didnt want too

>literally rip open your mom's pussy
>expect no retaliation upon your genitals
It's only fair.

Attached: Wojak Shrug.png (554x439, 146K)

thats a pretty amusing formulation, but given the predicament humans are in, that doesnt seem sustainable. i must note not all vaginal births are for male babies

I hate having had my dick mutilated. Nobody asked me if I was okay with it.

Are you okay with it?

I think circumcision should be banned

Not even a mutilated banana looks good, let alone actual dick

Attached: Download (3).jpg (474x313, 11K)

It looks sad and humilated

Attached: Download (4).jpg (474x310, 15K)

Okay, then petition to ban it.

the six million won't allow this

Imagine the savory, salty taste of pearly precum, spread across all that delicate soft skin...

Attached: 1563726906230.jpg (563x499, 41K)

this

Every time they have tried to ban it, the kikes have come out and complained.

In germany, when they tried to ban it, the kikes actually said "this is the worst attack on jews since the holocaust"

This. The absolute state of the west, where LITERALLY the only reason cutting baby dicks still isn't a felony is fucking niggerkikes. Normalfags don't stop to think twice about it. They're all ready to fall for the "b-but muh hygiene" meme. Especially fucking boomers. As long as kikes demand that they must be allowed to mutilate their kids, norman parents will keep doing it too.
Sick fuckers. I want to fucking throw up and I'm not even cut.

they said similiar bullshit when the topic came up in Denmark and Iceland

Attached: 1563956886722m.jpg (898x1024, 145K)

Who the fuck are they trying to cater to with that kind of """"art""""style? KEK

bump for human rights

Attached: 50658593_172310003652121_7986261822204682737_n.jpg (720x720, 64K)

>nick kroll
his show was occasionally funny, but participating in popular culture is always a mistake

Another interesting fact is that you can't prescribe anesthetics to newborn, their organism is too weak for it, they could did. Which means, circumcision is-at least as far as I know- done without any kinds of anesthetics. No wonder it permanently changes the baby's brain structure

obviously, their bottom line

F
When will this atrocity end?

Why do boomers mutilate their own children?*
ftfy

>sad and humiliated
wouldn't you if as a helpless organism voluntarily delivered to a partnership were abandoned and abused?

>tfw pretty loose despite being cutlet
feels nice man.

My second cousin got circumcised, and from my cousin told me the doctors gave the baby a baby aspirin and that was it.

>aspirin
it doesn't make sense as aspirin makes bleeding easier

the doctors were just memeing, they knew he was retarded

>I love the way he's holding his hands
>his fingers are white and red because they are gripping as tight as they can

Attached: 1533580544371.jpg (367x411, 26K)

>be born
>have sexual organs mutilated for literally no reason
>whiteknuckled with pain and fear
>fake titty substitute shoved in mouth
>expression that clearly reads: "what hellish existence have i been ushered forth into?"
Boy Meets World

>Boy Meets World
checks out

Attached: bmw.gif (500x215, 496K)

>Welcome to hell, baby. Let the torment begin.

Attached: 1566071379885.gif (544x408, 1.33M)

not sure if already upladed

Attached: 1566243617905.jpg (882x876, 451K)

CalArts grads. Literally incapable of producing anything else

and another picture. Isn't it nice to know the hospital cares so much?

Attached: 1566244818362.png (823x551, 551K)

*suck* *slop* *suck* *slop* *suck* *slop*

Attached: 1566221267417.png (588x391, 413K)

Jews run the country.

This is legitimately infuriating.
How do we fight back.

Attached: 1534982409858.jpg (599x449, 54K)

Im uncut and I want a femdom gf to pressure me into circumcision

please help

Attached: 440E5BB72A584EAE837BBC9D788CF428.jpg (1242x671, 401K)