Are radical feminists just incels?

>Angry at the world
>Typically repulsive
>Irrational hatred of the other gender
>Wants to put down the other gender
It all makes sense

Attached: femmie.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Who cares it's not like they have a voice anyway.

Attached: this_is_fine.jpg (800x450, 54K)

you guys should love radical feminists
>anti-sex, so they're probably pure virgins
>capable of engaging in political discourse, so at least they aren't boring to talk to
>pretty fucking misanthropic and generally disliked by normies, so they're as alienated as you and alienated in the same ways
>misandrist while everyone here is misogynist
i smell the makings of some pretty cute tsundere action

oh and, like everyone here, they hate traps

>anti-sex
Feminists encourage sluts though.

only liberal feminists do this. radical feminists are notoriously anti-sex and get called "swerfs" and are reviled by libfems for this reason.

Feminist (even the fat ugly ones) have sex, something incels can't get.

/thread

They only match a percentage of incels, which are mentalcels, for the others there isn't a female equivalent

I see what you mean, but every feminist i've known fucks a ton like every woman. Maybe over the course of like 15 incel lifespans I would eventually have as much sex as an anti-sex feminist.

fuck that shit more like a good false rape accusation ready to happen. fuck feminist.

this fucking feminist can get dick easily

Are you trying to hook up incels with radfems? I like this idea. I kind of already figured that if I ever met a woman I could relate to enough to consider being in a relationship with her, she'd probably be a radfem (and probably lesbian, with 0 chance of me ever being in a relationship with her).

Yeah and like incels, feminists have female brains too.

>misandrist
The best part about this is that you can probably convince them to hate niggers, kikes, and mudslimes pretty easily because they're extremely patriarchal and testosterone driven. if they haven't already drawn their own conclusion on that.

Jow Forums loves traps

actually a decent proportion of radfems kind of do hate them. like they're a lot more willing to criticize clearly sexist ideologies (ex. islam) than libfems who uncritically accept everything under the guise of tolerance

Feminists are pro sex

Hatred of whites is always the highest priority for those people

Is this the first time you've heard of radfems? It must be hard on your little mind.

I've meet a radfem that said that traps made a mockery of what's being a woman for the sake of their fetish

That's what I figure, but I also assume liberal propaganda has prevented most of them from outright being "racist".
White people are the only ones actively trying to advance women in society. Asians get a pass because while their societies tend to be patriarchal, women's roles are considered just as important, only different from men's.

They're not anti sex. Where did I say I've never heard of them? No need to be patronizing. Don't hurt yourself falling off your high horse.

I'd kill for qt radfem gf to argue with.

I'm inclined to agree with them on that. autogynophiles in particular are definitely just weird fetishists
not the guy you're replying to, but they actually are antisex. like look up the term "swerf" - one of the defining features of radical feminism is their rejection of sex positivity

The race politics are just a higher priority for them. How many radical feminists do you think there are that don't hate white nationalists more than anything?

I just saw a sign of low intelligence, dw.

At least half a dozen for sure.

I'd smash

Fuck you it's original

Attached: 20190321_220539.png (480x468, 251K)