"Hey, you know about sex...

>"Hey, you know about sex? It's the best thing ever and we've been telling you it's the best thing ever since before you knew what it was, we put it in everything and everywhere, ads, music videos, at least one long sex scene in every film ever released to cinemas, in every music on the radio, and on billboards that you are made to see whether you want to or not! We have decided that it is the best thing in the universe and made it the one and only way to measure social success and belonging to one's community, it's the greatest, most important thing a human will ever do".
> "Cool, now I'm kind of curious about that, I could find me a girlfriend to see for myself".
> "No".

Attached: f6652be3459c60c0349a59ab415beb351412167f_hq.jpg (600x600, 44K)

The worst advertisement is for the things you can't have

Attached: O_O.jpg (343x343, 12K)

most depressing thread up

>made it the one and only way to measure social success and belonging to one's community
this is what really gets my goat

Attached: 1539150086350.jpg (924x520, 135K)

It's a business. You crave it but can't have it so you buy it.

The worst part is that if I say I just don't want sex then it's taken as evidence that I'm somehow brainwashed or traumatized. Like if you don't buy into the absolutely universal propaganda that sex is great, you're the one with the problem.

It's weird to not want sex because everything is made in your body to push you towards sex

>I could find me a girlfriend to see for myself".
> "No".
That's completly your fault though OP. Stop being a complete failure and work on yourself.

Hmm, interesting. Now that you've put it that way, I wonder if we could turn celibacy and abstinence into counter-culture.

>everything is made in your body to push you towards sex
Sex is gross though.

Experiencing lust sometimes doesn't mean you have to let it brainwash you like normalfags do.

Not celibacy, but abstinence before traditional marriage could be cool

Ever fiber of my body was made to destroy perceived threats to my tribe in any way I deem necessary then rape their women. It is only natural.

The problem is sex-culture yes

I see it like this too. Nature is neverending fight

In my opinion Incels overvalue women because they never actually dealt with one. They have this fantasy in their mind that a girflfriend will somehow make their life awesome.
I (male, 30) have slept with 5-6 different girls during my early twenties and it didn't improve anything about my life. I was still a broke-ass loser living with his parents.

being alive is overvalued

maybe, but I was trying to make plausible point about this stuff

and if you dare to even feel sad about this state of affairs you're apparently the only one who is obsessed
>dude it's like just a penor in a hole lol, not a big deal

Why didn't you stop at one then?
Oh right, because you don't even believe the words you type and your post is just an attempt to gaslight us. Honestly could you just do everyone a favour and step back from the screen and go somewhere else you annoying namefagging cunt

Perhaps incels want to reach that conclusion by themselves instead of letting obvious sour grape boomers like you tell them what to feel.

Attached: IMG_5401.jpg (640x596, 26K)

In my opinion normalfags undervalue sex because they've had it and can easily get it so they dont realize how rejected, frustrated and worthless it makes you feel knowing that everyone out there is wanted by women but you.
Obviously, as closed minded individuals, they wont listen to such arguments and respond in platitudes or avoid making an argument, ie
>honestly youre better off this way
>man youre making a huge deal out of this
>no one cares if youre a virgin or not
>just be yourself/stop putting women in a pedestal/love yourself before somebody loves you
>i used to be like you but then i blah blah blah
And they're not even entirely wrong, but denying the fact that being sexless despite your best efforts feels like absolute crap is just being blind.

I guess I had to do this to get it ''out of my system''.
Nowadays I'm in monkmode and haven't touched a woman in years, nor do I plan to do so.
I have zero motivation to be involved with them.
This wasn't an attempt to gaslight you.

>I continued something that didn't improve my life at all five times more after the first experience, it literally didn't benefit me in any way at all bro trust me
>I had sex guys, how cool is that

Imagine actually being so pathetic that the only place in the world you can come to feel some sense of value or to brag is the virgin board on 4channel.org

kek okay,
my fault for casting pearls before swine.
have fun

>casting pearls before swine
I find it very hard to believe that you actually thought you were being helpful, and if you did then yikes

I see where you were going with that but no. Normies don't fuck hookers.

This sucks, but the solution is to stop caring about your community or perceived social success. It's the standards of normalfags.

Attached: ultramarines.jpg (1059x1561, 290K)

People are literally having less sex than ever.
Fucking christkikes

>People are literally having less sex than ever.
I know that's true for Japan and there's a spike in male celibacy in the US, but what about the rest of the world?
Also, no need to get religious, user. I just thought we could turn celibacy/abstinence into a cultural weapon.

to be fair though no one is stopping you from getting a gf except yourself. this is coming from a gfless virgin, I could probably get a gf if I put all my effort into finding and talking to many women. personally though I don't think all the bs that comes with that is worth it, and my time is better spent developing my skills to make more money. life is shit when you're broke. when you have enough money you can buy love, regardless of what normies tell you.

And seeing people talk about how happy they are with their partners is another heartbreaker. Helping each other through depression or other struggles and stuff. I'm alright alone but I question whether I actually am when I see how good life could be. I don't know.