How do incels explain ugly broke guys with gfs?

How do incels explain ugly broke guys with gfs?

Attached: 1564408421004.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I've never encountered an ugly broke guy with a gf user. I've seen broke chads

Either a good attitude, funny, fucks like a champ, or a myriad of things wrong with the woman. Everything ranging from self hatred creating a sense of lessened self worth, to abusing the dude behind the scenes, to just being a fucking retard.

They dont, they ignore them because they don't fit into their worldview

Find me some examples and then come back.

Absolute cope, looks and dick size are all that matter to women.

retard I mentioned fucking like a champ.

they have wealth

or the girls have a fat/barafag fetish

>fucking like a champ
Sorry for mocking you Sergey I keep forgetting Chernobyl fried your brains. Wtf does fucking like a champ mean?

Are you actually retarded you dense moron

i have never seen an ugly broke guy that had a good looking gf. ever. i have seen them with fat trailer trash but thats about it

>Mormon
Why I mean yes user I do have two wives and a baby coming

Women can't see your dick through your clothes. That means the woman had to find something attractive about him outside of his penis for her to even want to have sex with him.

Women have dick radar don't you know

Yes that's when looks come into play, then your dick finishes the deal. user I have to say that you actually get it.

Mexican guys do it all the time. The guys will be short, fat and hairy with jobs paying $14/hr with a very attractive gf.

>ugly broke guys with gfs

only when their gf is also ugly and broke and even then it's still rare to see

status in subculture / social circle or some sort of clout elsewhere (eg cult), pretending if necessary, see: fake ass street niggas

their gf's aren't actually gf's, they'll fuck Chad/Tyreese at the drop of a dime and come back to give them an std.

low inhibitions/high test. usualy thugmaxxers are like this

But the op said ugly broke guys. You said that these ugly guys have big dicks. Even if they did, the women had to find something about them attractive to even see their dicks.

Ugly guys with gfs isn't a thing user, is just you thinking that those guys are ugly when in fact you're the ugly one. The only cases in which an ugly guy lands a good looking woman is in the cases that the guy has a large amount of wealth.

Throughout the 25 years I've been alive, I have only seen two ugly and broke guy with a girlfriend. Both during high school. It's extremely rare, so it's an exception not a normality. My guess is they were friends from an early age, which increased the likelihood of them getting together.

Imagine believing your incel fantasies actually reflect reality.

>Imagine that women would actually date some ugly guy just because he makes them laugh
Gee user please tell me how you're still a virgin.

you're not going to get pussy due to your personality sweetie

And due to not leaving the house

What makes you think I would be a virgin? Because I say the truth instead of incel NPC mantras?

Your a sorry human being if you think that you're going to get a date treating women like a fucking equation. You're actually sick in the head, you need to fix your fucking personality and your attitude.

>you need to fix your fucking personality and your attitude

That would require actual effort, just like getting a gf

the truth is youre a virgin and we all know it

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I am actually not even close to being a virgin. But, keep on believing that your incel beliefs will get you laid one day while guys who point out you are retarded will never get any.

>im t-totally not a virgin guys h-haha
hahahahhah

>I am actually not even close to being a virgin

nice to see you took my advice and installed grindr

Attached: Nausicaa.jpg (350x255, 15K)

Name one ugly broke guy with a gf

>Name one ugly broke guy with a gf

Reporting in

its proof being well socialized and having confidence trumps all.

You're either not a native English speaker or autistic. Fucking like a champion. Figure it out

You're just coping user, stop being obsessed over sex.

I've seen it. You just have to get involved in a degenerate social circle that has low iq girls with low self esteem.