I'm going to be homeless soon. I want to kill myself. I have no passions. I don't want to work...

I'm going to be homeless soon. I want to kill myself. I have no passions. I don't want to work. I don't want to interact with people. I don't want to survive. I don't want to disappoint my parents. I just want to die but i'm too much of a pussy to do it myself.

Attached: 22427321_124003851636875_8060021187717103616_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Are there any real robots left?

Wow, you are in your own Limbo
kill yourself you fag

Give homelessness a chance. Provided you're not hopelessly drugged-out, some people don't mind the life.

But do some prep first. Scope out your city, find some gear, learn some stuff online while you have internet.

I was thinking of living in my car and surviving off fishing. I don't know how to fish or do outdoor shit though.

Still, I can't be homeless forever. Its not something you can do when you are 40+

Just go full Primitive Technology mode, bro.

Attached: 1551855283182.jpg (1200x670, 209K)

True, you probably won't want to do it for a long time. The car sounds like a decent option, but you need more than that. Come up with a better plan before the axe falls.

As for fishing, I would not EVER count something you've never done before. At the very least, you can probably get food stamps, so investigate how to do that.

Honestly, you need to get moving ASAP. Get a plan together, get the right gear, start scoping out the city (or maybe the surrounding countryside?) and I'd even go out and do some dry-runs. homelessness is no joke, but if you're smart and resourceful, you'll do fine.

GL!

Are you decent looking and able to swallow cum on a daily basis? Of ao, you might be able to live as a cumdump slave for free.

All right bye then. Looks like there is nothing to talk about

I know a hobo user who lives at the library now. Hell sleep just outside its door and go inside when its opening hours. People give him food all the time and he somehow manages to be obese till this day. I stole his bag once. I was looking for money or drugs but instead it had a shitty phone and some clothing. I threw everything to the trash except for a charger.

Attached: 7.jpg (1280x853, 53K)

Just be careful user hobos are easy picking

Attached: 8.jpg (1280x853, 49K)

I was homeless for a couple of months a couple years ago. It's strange but there's a kinda clarity with it. Not surprised that some people choose never to go back to regular life.

omg who is this beautiful catgirl?

I wasn't OP, I was just saying that he did not really present an interesting topic of discussion, it looks like he's completely given up

You need to change one variable. Try to want to disappoint your parent.

Sorry, should I have said I was a fembot for more attention?

You need professional help, not attention from a naruto roleplaying phpBB forum

Thanks for the advise friend but I just want to talk to people in the same situation. People who are about to lose their comfortable NEET life.

I'd take care of you if you're willing to trade sex for free living, free food, free rent, free from working a day in your life, all for 1 hour a day trade off.

real in what sense. I'm semi new to this board but i only come here for anons who are in a similar position to me i.e you.

Just enjoy your fucking life like a wild animal on the streets my good boy. Wolverines doesn't have friends neither.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HhOT Acctive Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

My situation is similar to yours. I obsessively plan how I would live on the street.

I would plan to not eat anything unless/until a good opportunity for a job comes my way. That way, either my situation improves, or I leave this horrible place. Its a win-win.

Of course it would be incredibly difficult to refuse food, but better to die than a continued existence of disgrace, filth and rotten teeth living on the street.

Then it's 50 hours since your last meal and your urges blow that plan out the fucking window. Nobody commmits suicide by starvation, it's impossible.

I don't doubt that suicide by starvation is incredibly difficult, but its untrue that it is impossible. People have, and will certainly commit suicide by starvation.

Google "starvation suicide" and you will encounter examples of people who have succeeded with it.

>I obsessively plan how I would live on the street.
me too
i have camping gear to survive plus enough food and water for months and plan on putting them in storage when i hit that homeless button

Attached: 1551925768347.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

Become strong and become a vigilante.