I'm a senior in high school with barely any friends and no success with girls. Will college be the same?

I'm a senior in high school with barely any friends and no success with girls. Will college be the same?

Attached: 1566229028305s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

no. in your case it will be worse

It depends. Have you tried ketamine?

for me it was even worse, for some it was better, highly depends on person and circumstances

High school is different because kids are total immature fuckheads who don't want to be there anyway. College is more of a chill, laid back experience where no one really cares to hate on others from what I've heard. In a more laxed environment, you'll probably be bound to open up more.

It'll get worse, don't believe anyone who tries to make you think otherwise. The only advice I can give you is learn to find peace and comfort within yourself. College is the first time in your life when you aren't forced to do anything and be with anyone. Use that time to work on hobbies, being creative, getting Jow Forums, whatever you won't have much time to do when you're working.

It's what you make of it, friendo.

I know that's a "normie" response, but it's true. You should embrace the fact that normies are all shallow people, and if you're tall, white and good-looking you should have a good time even if you're a depressed unmotivated sack of shit with no established social network with your peers to begin with. I have a 5/10 girlfriend with big titties and I didn't even have to try because I'm all the things I said before.

If you're not any of those right now, you're 17 or 18 and can still change your facial structure via orthotropics like I did, sometimes called "mewing". People shit on "looks maxing" like it's a huge meme, but it actually works. I subtly changed the whole shape of my face so now I have a strong jaw, strong cheek bones, and a good facial profile despite having a big nose. Research "orthotropics" on YouTube because I'm not an expert on this and this could easily go bad to where you get the wrong technique going where you'll fuck your face up, so research it a lot before you stick with it for months. If you don't fix your tongue posture right this instant, you will only get uglier until your bones fuse together at age 21 and it will be incredibly slow to move your facial bones around. You're still a teenager and you'll actually begin doing this BEFORE I started, and you see my results, so make yourself look like a Chad, brother.

Even then, social interaction is a drug, and loneliness is the withdraw. Find the good things in your solitude and stop comparing yourself to other people. You CAN'T be a preppy normie, so stop comparing yourself to them. Become a strong independent alpha male who fucks women and gets cash WITHOUT having a friend network of beta "party bro jock" faggots who would throw you under the bus the moment shit gets bad and the moment pussy is available. Stop being a faggot and realize that being alone is the preferable alternative.

Attached: subway.jpg (640x791, 101K)

What's the solution then? How do I make college a more fulfilling social experience?

who you are in high school is who you will be for the rest of your life. don't believe that nonsense about you coming into yourself in college, it's not going to happen.

I always considered myself ugly because of my social failures, but now that my acne has cleared up I'm really not half bad. Despite my acceptable looks, girls have no interest in me. What makes college different?

you can join clubs, those are fun. don't expect to make friends or get a gf though, if you couldn't in highschool chances are you won't in college either, especially with people forming even tighter cliques than in hs. rich kids for example stick to their own, fob kids stick to their own, etc.

You're whole life will be the same

Just talk to people on campus, in your classes etc. There's nothing stopping you from socializing with as many people as you want. Go join a club, volunteer to run school events or go to school events, go to the gym and get to know some of the gymrats...etc. So many things you can do.

I'm not in college, and I'm going to do online classes soon when I'm 19. I personally wince when I think of college, how fucking awkward and cringe it would be to be in a place you don't even want to be at, only wanting to get the piece of paper that makes you qualified to a career, only for that career to make you deal with the same amount of bullshit. But if all you're worried about is the social meme, just become good looking. I STILL have acne to this day, but you don't so you have that going for you.

Attached: peekaboo.jpg (250x250, 10K)

GODDAMIT I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Attached: 2AE5CFD8-5073-4560-81CE-21F634A31B8F.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Fucking exactly. I was raised by media to have this idyllic view of high school and now that it's basically over I feel like I missed out on the American youth experience. No gf, few friends, etc. i'm so tired I just want things for me to be like they are for everyone else.

This. Every one is fucking, but that's only because they have the experience they gained in high school.
Best advice would be to get as fit as possible and hope that works out for you.

Nope it only gets worse

absolutely not true (for some people)

19yo zoomer here.

Join the military. If you cant make friends in college then you are fucked. Join the military and develop your social skills and get free college

>for some people
yea, normies, which you aren't. you think someone who comes to this board is going to become some giganormie in college lmao

Not that user but I'm a completely different person from highschool 8 years later.
In highschool I was top of my class, social, and had a promising future
Now I don't give a shit about grades, isolate myself for weeks at a time, and have been suicidal and diagnosed with bipolar and APD.
Robots can change from high school but only negatively.

Well lemme tell you about college jimbo. The glowing space niggers who are in a hot dense state who number in the 50 millions are actually space kikes who are trying to infiltrate the galactic academic social system of the 5th quadrant. They emit glowing radiation which produces fissile fuel which is being stored in several blacksite locations in preparation of dubya dubya three. The niggers in this case are actually white, but actually aren't because they're niggers but in actuality are both a combination nigger and white simultaneously which makes them kikes, specifically alien space kikes, but actually they're not.

Use college as a chance to reinvent yourself. Go watch how to be more sociable vids on Youtube. Start workout out a lot, your body will make you feel more confident and slowly but surely you'll become less autistic. Also join the clubs and you can make all sorts of new great friends.
>t. guy who went through your exact same shit about 6 years ago. I talk to no one from highschool and all my friends came from college

Attached: 1538387531905.png (318x314, 117K)

20 yo penis ass fucking college guy
... I am a loner schizoid stil kisslesl virgin no friends
... Cant say that i care so much
... Thats my experience
Personal anecdotes are stupid though ... if you look at 1000 high school senior virgins youd see different, probably more positive results..