How would you deal with your daughter's sex life?

How would you deal with your daughter's sex life?

Attached: idq296g2ffh31.jpg (828x793, 71K)

Grooming, of course. I'm not a cuck.

>You're my flesh and blood, young lady. I've brought you into this world. I have a right to your little cunt any time I want.
Literally diamonds rn

Why would a parent ask for pictures of their kids room, is that like a white people thing?

I wouldn't. Why would I have to deal with it?

>I've brought you into this world.
Uhm, no sweetie. The woman brought the child. You did almost nothing.

I think its a parental thing in general. "Geez, I wonder if the kid I put 18 years of my life into is living in proper conditions." type of deal.

Do whatever you want. Try not to get arrested.

I don't see why they should care. I can live however I want to, just cause I fell out their vagina/balls doesn't mean anything. I would text them that they can kiss my ass

Daughters exist to be handed over to the highest bidder and make a buck. You can be a cuck or a pimp. At least that's how most men see it. Which explains that they pimp their daughters.

Incest sounds great and all, but it's too much of a hassle. Also, you could find a 16 year old ready to be indoctrinated and fucked on a regular basis instead of waiting and grooming a daughter. Especially since parental upbringing must make your own children seem unappealing. You have to be kind of sick to consciously groom a child with such an agenda. Or that may just be me.

>t. neglected child

Shut up and get back in the kitchen, beefs. My kids are just cum that I kept as a pet.

Attached: 1558129211352.jpg (600x600, 18K)

That's the idea. Though I was thinking more on the lines of getting her hooked to incest videos.

This is why they should be swapped at birth. Having a daughter is truly the ultimate cuckoldry.

I mean, if you're right, then isn't he right as well?

I'd make her my daddy if you know what I mean

I presume you mean "sold". Because swapped just makes you a bigger cuck.

>tfw ywn piledrive a handcuffed 8/10 in the girly room she decorated herself thinking of how much it "expresses her personality" while you treat her as a disposable sex toy made of flesh and she's screaming for you to go harder
Why even live

Attached: IMG_4002.jpg (640x605, 37K)

>he fell out of vagina balls

Attached: 1562111117551.jpg (235x250, 5K)

I know what you mean. I've always wanted to pile drive a Stacey in her LIVE LOVE LAUGH room.

Broken home, but my mom was/is very religious and moderately controlling. My sister turned out to be a complete whore. My last gf also had no dad and a very religious mom and she also turned out to be a whore. So avoid christian moral pressure at all costs i guess? I admire the teachings of jesus so it pains me to say.

The man fucked the woman, there four he has the same right to the daughter

>a sweetie poster daughter

Should've made her mom get an abortion

>At least that's how most men see it.
No, user. That is not in fact how most men see it. The marriage of one's children is most often the decision of an independent adult, albeit one you're very emotionally invested in, and is seen as such. You're on here too much.