Why in hell are you working

Seriously you don't need excessive income to find entertainment or entertain yourself. Being a neet makes complete sense compared to selling off hour after hour of your life for an average of $10 in America.

>inb4 you cant live off autismbux
You can research where and just move, i did it in america and even homeless people find ways to travel

>inb4 not everyone can get autismbux
Just fake a mental illness it's really easy

Even if you needed more money you're better off trying to make that extra income online or under the table unless you're a brainlet. In that case maybe you were just destined to be a wage slave.

Attached: shrugs-in-japanese-9558537.png (500x522, 133K)

I'm already on my way to NEETdom, waging is just a vehicle to get there.

Most people have been trained all their life to be wagecucks and salarycucks, you can't just break a lifetime of conditioning very easily

how do you live off of 770 USD a month

A lot of people in the world live off less. I'd check out the ex-pat situation

Doesnt work.
on ssi and if they find out you are in another country they terminate funds.

Yea, that's the problem with the government stuff, lots of hoops.

So, housing will be your biggest expense. Maybe buy some cheap land and a trailer? There's literally land all over the US for a few thousand and some of it is owner-financeable.

That's what I'd probably do

how do i get disability with bipolar, anxiety, depression, etc? im working part time right now, so what steps do I need to take? I thought maybe exposure therapy would be a good way to get rid of these avoidant problems, but they dont fucking leave.

Going to get diagnosed shortly lads
in australia I can get $1000 a fortnight on autismbux. even if I'm on regular neetbux it's still like $700.

I'd like to but I'm too ashamed that my family would know that I'm diagnosed with mental illness, I probably don't need to fake it but still

Because my parents charge me $800/month rent and i can't find anything cheaper

$800 a month what the fuck user.
Is this normal in burgerland?

Yes it is absolutely normal price. Heck, it gets way more expensive than that

Granted this area was rekked by a natural disaster so the property value went up since lots of stuff got destroyed
Only place i could find work though, i guess due to the mass exodus

>Seriously you don't need excessive income to find entertainment or entertain yourself
yes I do?

H-How can I fake autism? I have a monotone voice and neutral face so I think it shouldn't be difficult.

Attached: my life.png (659x693, 442K)

Depends op my job is fun. Way more fun than most of my hobbies desu.
If i had a house paid off thats what my bills would be about a month.

But like, from your parents? What the fuck.
My mum charged me $190 per fortnight ($128 USD) when I was still at home and that was just for bills and food.
Do burgers actually not see a problem with making money off their children in this way?

Attached: 1509061018455.jpg (724x646, 326K)

Millennials are literally a generation of slaves.

I love my job and I would do still do it even if it didn't earn me money

I have to help mommy pay for food and bills cause we're broke.

because i actually enjoy my job and i hate feeling like a lazy leech, although maybe one day i'll adopt one of my own

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Activee Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

>i actually enjoy my job
Holy fuck consider your god damn privilege normie

i mean i chose a job field i was passionate about and then applied to a place i was interested in working for so i wasn't retarded

user i have real mental illnesses and there cutting my autism bux off
it's not easy
idk what to do

>because i actually enjoy my job and i hate feeling like a lazy leech, although maybe one day i'll adopt one of my own
t

Attached: npc wojak.png (636x773, 8K)

I got a job for pocket money and to meet people. So far it's working.

>consider your privilege

Go back to whatever SJW-riddled shithole you came from. There's no place for you here.

Not the same user, but what field are you in?

I quit my job a few months ago
>no more suicidial thoughts after waking up
>finally getting enough sleep
>spending my time how I want
Back to basics fucking wagecucks

>But like, from your parents?
It's probably a form of punishment for not making enough money

I like working, atleast part time. I need to feel productive from time to time and I also need routine in my life otherwise I'll get depressed. I tried keeping a routine as a neet but I'll just do fuckall and sleep all day. Whereas when I'm working I exercise regularly, I get up in the morning, clean my flat etc. But you do you, user.

Attached: 1565390764186.png (640x631, 338K)

Holy fuck i am the opposite

As a NEET i had purpose. I also exercised

Now i am a wagie and i dont do anything anymore. I feel like shit 24/7
I want to die every day

As a NEET i was happy, despite everyone trying to make me miserable